PUTIN BTFO

If your country doesn't have the F35 you are not allowed to post in this thread,

Attached: 1521617205348.png (968x599, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFxokKGZCiM
youtu.be/-jRk2oppBnU
youtube.com/watch?v=XUcln7StaEw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtZNBkKdO5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They already shot down an F-35

why would we need planes when america will protect us

Attached: 1481990989875.jpg (1200x900, 351K)

You fuckers should of selled us the F-22 instead you greedy bastards

youtube.com/watch?v=LFxokKGZCiM

jump vtol was the only good version

good luck kikestanis

Attached: iTZZi9y[1].gif (350x182, 1.96M)

hahaha I posted in your thread.

Attached: 1538365666042.jpg (852x854, 47K)

>F-22
Sorry pops, limited edition.

Attached: 213241234234312.png (658x464, 237K)

they didn't the F35 just had minor damage the missiles actually blew up on a flare the plane just got shard damage

LOL

F-35A reporting.
A is for Australia because we have our own version with Air-to-Emu Missiles.

Stfu Slav lover, Russian trash is fed a circut of clear skies, looped for ten minutes, stone age technology from snowniggers

kek.

I have one of those outward hound packs for my beagle. lol

this has to be fake, the fucking Gs

>posting a discontinued project

it took the better part of a century, but finally australia has the weaponry required to defeat the Billabirds

Attached: 1478588718799.jpg (600x440, 56K)

If your plane need flare to avoid AA, why spend half a trillion on development over nearly two decades?

Ok but the s300 rocket was still able to find the f35 though?

Proof jews are retarded
Source or just another retard?

Attached: DemandingValidIchthyosaurs-small[1].gif (445x250, 1.03M)

Dumbasses dont even know how to fly upright.

How the hell do you hide a heat signature? I don't think we've figured that out yet.

No. The S-300 is old tech. The S-400 is new and it didn't respond in April to missile strikes (in short, inadequate as well -- can't even pick up on missiles, much less stealth).

au contraire, real pilots do it inverted

Attached: 1473914385801.gif (630x354, 3.58M)

God damn Russians are *always* drunk.

It's not a matter of able or not able to; stealth planes aren't impossible to spot, they're just harder to spot (and harder to get a good lock on).

can't wait till the first s300 battery gets btfo

that should shutup those larping idiots in syria general

>t.hohol

A lot of the air that goes in doesn't go through combustion, so it's not heated. This is called the "bypass". Use it to cool the heated substances. They also use what are called baffles. It's similar to the heat shield on space ships. It absorbs the heat and doesn't give off much of a signature. Then exit vents/exhaust channels/etc.

t. USAF vet

Based

Oh. Interesting.

Thought this was /s/ for a second

Explain your filename.

That's pretty neat

>should of

Lol trusting lockmart to do anything other than be as jewey as possible

Attached: 1524609679602.gif (300x300, 185K)

that guy's wrist bump/bone looks odd.

Chess is not a sport aided by testosterone and panicked comformity, crippledick.

It's just sped up footage, numbnuts

Nah, but the Serbs shot down an F-117 nighthawk with WW2-tier anti-air guns

Stealth is a meme

That was luck, really. They were shutting off the radars to keep them from being taken out. One of the commanders turned on the radar right as an F-117 had opened its bomb bay doors, which gave a signature. That's the ONLY TIME they would've seen it... and they did. Normal ops would be to be a bit more careful about your positioning and shit, but since no one knew where the radars were, there wasn't much they could do.

Stealth technology does't actually turn the Jets invisible

That's hardly entirely luck though. Unlike sandniggers the Serbs at least adapted their tactics to have a chance, however slight, to get what was the most advanced aircraft at the time

The evolution of their tactics wasn't in order to defeat stealth. It was to survive. So really, it was luck.. and only luck. Lucky that they weren't taken out first. Lucky that the F-117 had just opened its bomb bay doors. Lucky that the F-117 was positioned in a way that would return a signature to their position. So on and so forth.

Which is the point. In an all out war there would be too many birds in the air for using sneak tactics. Stealth technology really only excell at bombing goatfuckers, for which it is grossly overpriced. Just look how cheaply the Russians won in Syria with regular weapons

Nope. NATO were using standardised flight plans. Based Zultan dani used kids of bike on phone boxes to tell him when the kikes were coming. He knew that fucker was there before he hit "boot". Then the Serbs invited the PRC and Russians to take pictures and that was the end of the F117

IF israel is stocking up on F35 that means they're afraid.

thats just a shitty cobra maneuver attempt
big deal

Attached: f22.gif (500x280, 981K)

No... the... uh ... firmware is obsolete..

Carry your own fucking water bottles fag. Leave the dog alone

Reeeeee sell us this right now!

lol you dont deserve it

Attached: f-22-.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

who cares about the flying toilet haha what a shitbox this thing is

Woohoo fuck yeah eat r5he peanuts out of my shit if you donr have F35's!

How will Russia ever survive with all the new radar and combat data they will receive about the F35?

looks like the automated file naming system of gfycat. it's meaningless.

Israel sure ain't gonna like finna find out.

test

F-35 can't beat the S-300PM2 with the new S-400 missile that has 250km range.

It's just the angle he has his wrist, and the weight of the pupper moving his hand down.

i think canada has them.

i wonder how much of a fucking rush it is to take one of those badboys up and hit full throttle... i should've joined the fuckin airforce. although i hear i'm too tall to be a jet pilot... 6'1

The s300 can get a non targetable lock on the f35 beyond any debate. How well the s400 can actually shoot at them is anyone's guess.
Depends on how much the operator's want to Christmas Tree too.

Just listen to yourself man. Pathetic

Never. The f-22 will never be sold to any otheir country. That is the best fighter plane of all

KNOW WHAT THE JEWS DID TO THE WEST AND YOUR PEOPLE

putting handles on dogs for easy carry is the final redpill

I'll give you yanks some kudos.
You even managed to scam the kikes with the F-35 con.

>F-22
>Sorry pops, limited edition.
you should have made more, even if youre not selling them. such a fine aircraft truly

lol, is there a point to that kind of manuevarability anymore? youre basically lobbing missiles at each other from beyond visual sight range

>Reeeeee sell us this right now!
>Give the f22 to a country about to be ran by shitskins
Fuck off bong, this would be like giving one to Iran or China. You are lucky enough we share nuclear triad tech with you.

they didnt fire the s400 on purpose for strategic reasons related to not letting anyone know what the s400 is exactly capable of.

what do you think about the f-35 user

is it truly a meme?

Attached: The+only+reason+you+need+to+join+alliance+_d83539a99dde1d7446d461fb4627eb90.jpg (707x960, 152K)

im in australia we have them, i wanna kill all jews

Attached: download.png (1000x928, 601K)

akhtually, they didn't use S-400, because so far only Syria's air defenses were used
Syria didn't have S-300, let alone S-400
S-400 is there to protect Russian base
Though now, depending on how it all works and integrates, maybe Syria's S-300 will be linked to S-400 radars, and they will benefit from it

also, Russia was closing its eyes on Israel bombing Iranian targets, in order to maintain good relations
But Israel showed it doesn't need good relations with Russia and decided to raise the stakes

yeah that makes more sense actually

Oh fuck yeah let's blow up these shitty expensive jokes

>the F35
LMAO

Attached: F-35_FLYING TOILET.jpg (1024x553, 96K)

Why does it concern other people what happens and where?

>F35
>not getting f22 from your satelite state

Have fun crashing and burning the f35 was a lockheed martin scam from the start.

Unlike other partners in the f35 program... They get access to the firmware and source code for their own modifications.

F-35 Flying Toilet

Attached: F-35 searching like a dog.jpg (1024x787, 92K)

the f35s not that bad actually

>shart damage

>vector thrusting in 21st century
>thinking dogfights still exist
>all missiles developed are for BVR
sorry this isn't nam' anymore.

SU-35 is a discontinued project?
leaf? are you drunk again?

youtu.be/-jRk2oppBnU

Attached: ap-david-hogg-3-1200.jpg (600x900, 22K)

You have been visited by brrrrt Lightning II. You can suck my left nut

youtube.com/watch?v=XUcln7StaEw

Attached: Capture.jpg (2160x1178, 106K)

don't you love it when kikes get all the latest research tech? I mean, have F35's even been out for a year?

Id say its pretty obvious the Israeli's are shitting themselves. They know Vlad the Impaler has them by the foreskin now. The new version of the S-300 and especially the S-400 systems can absolutely, without a shadow of doubt, take down f-35 aircraft. The S-300 alone is more then suitable. you talk about how the serbs got lucky with the F117. So what, the Israeli F35 are never going to open thier bomb doors, cant fly crosshatched to radar, cant fire a missile, and cant drop bombs ... oh and cant be visually spotted as well. WTF can the F35 do in that environment. ... surveillance? I triple dog dare the Isarealis to fly an F35 into syrian airspace now! screencap this ... the F35 will be shotdown!

Aren't F-35s the ones that can barely fly and keep crashing and shit and are overly expensive and nowhere near as good as older models and is just a huge fucking jewndoggle?

>we

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtZNBkKdO5U

>2018
>Not knowing that the F-35 is $1+ trillion piece of shit.

supermaneuverability is a bigger meme than stealth desu

this
and they cant fly in the rain!!! ... you couldn't make this shit up.

This is whats really happening. Americas power peaked in 1920's, they've been coasting on fumes and debt since then. The russians have been out there squatting in the tundra getting stronger everyday while the yanks have been stuffing cheeseburgers down thier gullets and spending all thier treasure on keeping fat niggers alive, hiring grizzelda to code and battling camel jockeys. The russians on the other hand have been forced to fight an uphill battle, both economically and militarily for forty years.
Now the Russians are certainly no match for the American military. .... but they have been putting thier best and brightest people into a meritocracy for forty years to try and stay relevant, meanwhile the yanks have been outsourcing production to china and coding to india ... and they are getting what they pay for! A tipping point has finally been reached ... the russians have stepped over the threshold .. they have an air defence system (S300) which can take down americas "latest and greatest" fighter.

Its over. America has reached her zenith, in fact they had fifty years ago, thats how long its taken the others too catch up. Trump gotta MAGA and MAGA hard if he wants to keep america at the front. He needs to return to a meritocracy, he needs to return production and software to capable whites. If they dont turn that ship around, within our lifetimes, Russia will become the new world superpower.

>WW2 tier anti guns

It was a SAM missile made in 1961

A-10 does it better.

>Almaz-Antey openly claims that their newest networked radar systems can detect an F-35C Lightning II. Engineers in Russia have upgraded VHF radars that have been around since the 1970s by digitizing their signals. Faster processing power also improves any system's ability to detect a target from a jumble of data. Faint VHF radar returns that once would have been construed as random background noise can now be detected and identified. By networking X- and S-band radar systems, stealth technology may well be all but nullified. Increasing the frequency of the radar wave decreases its wavelength, which in turn enhances its scanning resolution. The shorter the wavelength, the more detailed the return and the better the resolution.

>I've read similar claims about radar systems since I worked in the military aerospace industry 15 years ago. It was never the aircraft's abilities that were key, but the radar systems employed by ground-based missile systems. Making high-resolution radar portable was not on anyone's wish list, but the game has changed.

>When compared with the F-35, the B-2 Spirit is yesterday's technology. It is only a matter of time before stealth technology will be almost totally defeated. It just requires the will and the research budget to do it.