Received hundreds of millions of dollars from his father through tax fraud to avoid

>received hundreds of millions of dollars from his father through tax fraud to avoid
>his father was literally paying him millions of dollars every year into his 50s
>he even tried to steal his siblings' inheritance
No wonder he loves Jews so much.

Attached: trump soy tariffs.jpg (587x359, 61K)

oh look, kavanaugh is getting confirmed so the dems are back to 2016 tactics. my sides

What the fuck does this have to do with Kavanaugh and the Democrats? Can you fags just keep your shitposting in one thread?

>O-OH MY SHITPOSTING ISN'T WORKING I'M GONNA ACT OUT
>D-DRUMPF BTFO

saged again

Attached: BULBPR[1].jpg (640x480, 76K)

>actively defending a fraud and Jew lover

Attached: soy approval.png (377x485, 211K)

>actively being a Canadian instead of a corpse 6 feet under

Attached: 1533576296632.jpg (1024x782, 74K)

>if at first you don't succeed
>try, try again
I don't understand how you can spend an entire election cycle trying something, then double back after it failed and he's kicked your ass for two years straight on every issue. What the fuck is wrong with them? Do they think they're convincing anybody with this garbage? Do they think any minds on either side are changed by this, even supposing that it's true?

butthurt OP

Attached: 1538614894530.jpg (684x1024, 99K)

>leaf shilling and saying drumpf is actually secretly jewish controlled somehow
Color me surprised.

It's not a secret. You'd have to be an idiot not to see it. The only shills are the ones who pretend it isn't true.

actively shitting on leafs while at the same time amerifat bastard

Attached: confused bernie.gif (737x518, 250K)

>secretly controlled
nah mate iran deal showed how he's being openly controlled

Attached: trump wikileaks netanyahu puppet.png (584x456, 236K)

Why is it bad for Russians to promote trump on Facebook but it’s okay for Canadians to campaign against trump

There's nothing bad about either. But in the case of Russians on Facebook, they were hiding the fact that that they were Russians.

This thread is a mess.

>error_Trump_still_winning

>activate_2016_insult_matrix

>Trump_is_bad_businessman.exe

Attached: NPC Wojak no internal voice.jpg (720x546, 37K)

He's fucking right though.

>activate_2016_insult_matrix
This is based on a recent report from Trump family tax documents.

you retarded libshits might have not realized but he ran on getting out of the Iran deal, it wasn't some last second thing to appease the kikes. Also
>we have to be nice and give terrorists money and support
yea nah

>he ran on getting out of the Iran deal
Yes, that surely means he isn't a Jewish tool.

Dumbass, we are in a war. Can you not see that? Who the fuck cares about taxes, I want blood in the fucking streets and absolute carnage. Until these Feinstein, Blasey Ford types are swinging from the fucking trees on the white house lawn. Fuck your tax bullshit

are you stupid enough to believe the Israelis weren't the ones who got him to say that shit on the campaign trail in the first place? Also Trump hasn't delivered on the majority of the stuff he ran on. The wall, infrastructure, clean coal(whatever the fuck that is), dealing with the opiod crisis. Yet he just to happens to address the Iran deal first. what a coincidence........

And zero fucks will be given