FBI & DNC Dossier Collusion Before Spying

>Congressional investigators have confirmed that a top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about allegations of Donald Trump-Russia collusion weeks before the 2016 election, and before the bureau secured a search warrant targeting Trump’s campaign.

>Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committee’s private law firm.

>That’s the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to secretly pay research firm Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.

>The dossier, though mostly unverified, was then used by the FBI as the main evidence seeking a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant targeting the Trump campaign in the final days of the campaign.

thehill.com/hilltv/rising/409817-russia-collusion-bombshell-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-on-dossier-before

Attached: King Trump.png (634x657, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSTNPspaPTA
foxnews.com/politics/top-fbi-lawyer-baker-offers-explosive-testimony-on-abnormal-handling-of-russia-probe-into-trump-campaign-lawmakers
youtube.com/watch?v=oohFGOmcxuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>happening

Attached: Singing.png (631x717, 334K)

Trump's latest rally he was mentioning bernie sanders and he was talking about why Bernie wasn't making a bigger deal out of the primaries being rigged. I wonder if Bernie was controlled the entire time.

Bump

>It means the FBI had good reason to suspect the dossier was connected to the DNC’s main law firm and was the product of a Democratic opposition-research effort to defeat Trump — yet failed to disclose that information to the FISA court in October 2016, when the bureau applied for a FISA warrant to surveil Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

WEW LAD

Attached: 1534122334626.png (1651x962, 514K)

If he wasn't controlled, he would have been added to the Clinton body count.

Bernie was their attempt to get the youth vote, nothing more

They got energized and voted for Trump. Kek.

Yup, when the DNC pulled the rug from underneath them and Bernie went from "Fuck the establishment" to "All your money is going to the establishment" it did nothing but embitter people to the Democrats and bring people to Trump

>Red October

Attached: 1538617974845.jpg (749x421, 56K)

This week is going to end on a spicy note.

The DNC coup is going public, lads!

Attached: 1534099521096.jpg (1926x2748, 911K)

q tard

>tfw something actually happened

Attached: 1496250063144.jpg (1280x720, 589K)

checkem

Attached: 1536172286546.gif (1230x543, 634K)

He absolutely was. He wasn't supposed to get as popular as he did, but he wasn't trying to win.

>Ford Case falls apart
>SMOKE BOMB
>HEY MEMBER RUSSIA

>FBI & DNC Dossier Collusion Before Spying
I thought this was publicly known for months now? Do people not know this or was this not released to the public officially yet?

regular tard

Attached: 666.png (603x747, 492K)

It's been known to people who post on the chans and watch Tucker Carlson/Sean Hannity but no other sources have been reporting on this til now

Checked

Attached: F7AB8B5D-B85C-41C0-A919-BB08ADAB062C.jpg (502x293, 36K)

So just to reiterate, this is nothing breaking at all, just another outlet reporting on months old (years?) confirmed information? Nothing new has been released?

I brought this up to my parents after that frontline hitpiece on Trump last night about muh Russia and they didn't know what I was talking about.

The connections made were all from pizzagate digging and then the same names kept popping up all over. Essentially one thing rabbit holed to another and all the shit Jow Forums has known for almost a year is going to finally be confirmed.

>The connections made were all from pizzagate digging
this can't be right, lel

Attached: 1485465116011.jpg (350x337, 14K)

seems like the press got briefed because the wheels are starting to turn see

No, it’s gay sounding, I know, but that retarded digging amassed a bunch of connections that have parallels to this.

I dont know if Clinton is allowed to kill jews

That is correct. We (Jow Forums) have know about this for a long as time but the MSM has refused to report on it.

Well good on the spergs. I remember all of the research going on back after the election about Popadopadingdong and Steele and I didn't even try to get involved.

Attached: 1486697006505.gif (245x230, 871K)

Bump. no it's true. There is more to pizzagate than most know. Most importantly it redpilled many on Iran Contra, Franklin scandal, Dutroux affair, the finders cult, etc...

Baker testified under oath and confirmed what we knew and the MSM is forced to report and not obfuscate.

Attached: 1538615619696.gif (500x500, 1.21M)

Again I state the obvious. Hillary was such a despicable, slimy, twisted candidate that American voters chose a millionaire game show host over her. It still boggles the mind.

Wat

American people hate Hillary so much they literally elected someone they like less just so that she'd lose.

Why am I always working when shit like this goes down? Wanna get comfy and watch libs get eternally blown out with Jow Forums bros

I'll believe it when I see it, Qnigger

checked

Attached: 1516929556119.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

There are people who know everything (sara a carter and john solomon) they have been dropping these stories to slowly build the picture. Dan bongino has been talking about this for a long time too. But the msm ignores this story by any means necessary.

The democrats were certain Hilary would win. They wanted to completely destroy the right afterwards by putting Trump in jail with bullshit charges. The scary thing is that it could have worked. This was a coup. All of them are traitors.

No, I honestly think Bernie really just is that much of a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=wSTNPspaPTA

I hope this is the October surprise I've been waiting for.

Attached: so_good.png (659x609, 66K)

October is going to be historical. Trump is unleashing fire and fury!

Attached: SALTY.png (627x637, 326K)

Bernie wrote rape fantasies in college, it's not hard to believe they pulled the same shit on him but actually found something worth using as blackmail

I personally think that spying on him was originally to gather info just to know what he was doing and to get dirt on him in order to get trump to go away quietly after he lost the election. Once trump one they scrambled to turn there spying operation into a frame job in order to hide their wrongdoing and destroy his presidency so they can bury their crimes.

this also feels like a warning shot for the dems since it came out about the same time as the kavanaugh fbi shit. basically just letting them know what's at stake if they fuck over his guy. i'd bet those DNC lawyers have their hands dirty in both things or something like that..

Uranium One

Attached: Kek'd.jpg (366x452, 192K)

Attached: 1531274601077.png (643x720, 474K)

>the MSM
the Hill is the only place I've seen it reported, no one else is reporting it. When did Baker testify?

why isn't cnn covering this?

Big part yes. Barry also showed that he was very paranoid and craved inside info into his opponents and allies. He got caught tapping the comms to merkel and other leaders. Im sure since he got away with that with no repercussion he thought nothing of doing it to trump.

Of course he was in on it

"Can we stop talking about her damn emails?!?"

>why isn't cnn covering this?

Attached: 1500166790329.jpg (983x1895, 1.78M)

there's nothing i want more than to see that arrogant fuck oblama get btfo. he won't but a man can dream.

So we have yet more evidence of treason.

They are implicated

Literally impossible to get an emo-anti-Trumper to believe this, let alone read the damn article.

We're now swimming the realms of belief and emotion - no pesky facts or evidence can compete.

It Fucking Sucks.

>Former top FBI lawyer James Baker gave "explosive" closed-door testimony on Wednesday detailing for congressional investigators how the Russia probe was handled in an "abnormal fashion" reflecting "political bias," according to two Republican lawmakers present for the deposition.

foxnews.com/politics/top-fbi-lawyer-baker-offers-explosive-testimony-on-abnormal-handling-of-russia-probe-into-trump-campaign-lawmakers

Attached: checked.gif (375x365, 405K)

Attached: 1524451918752.jpg (1700x1612, 841K)

They felt disenfranchised and hate the Dems after Sanders lost.
Funny, people whine it was rigged, even with Sanders getting 3 million fewer votes, but brush off any claims the Presidential was rigged even when Trump lost by 3 million.

The whole country will feel disenfranchised when mueller goes public and exposes the establishment for what it is.

Here we go

Attached: boom.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

Attached: Comey_2018-Sep-17.png (1242x1460, 2.42M)

I dont think so either. These guys have sycophants who are willing to do anything for their leader. They would need to get a top guy like clapper, brennan, or comey and threaten not only to put him in jail but take everything from their family.

funny that fox is practically the only media site where you can still comment

bump

Attached: 1535635792601.jpg (1894x2141, 2.52M)

GOIN' DOWN THE ONLY ROAD I'VE EVER KNOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=oohFGOmcxuo

bump

pic very related

Attached: yuriB.png (500x820, 132K)

I second. Just a massive cuck.

all deep state glowies should be publicly ran over by the god emperor

“There’s a strong suggestion that confidential human sources actually taped members within the Trump campaign,” - Congressmen Mark Meadows told Hill.TV hosts Krystal Ball and Ned Ryun.

Attached: trump-blood-rage.jpg (970x647, 95K)

We're back to Russian collusion again?

Attached: 1533878005705.gif (332x332, 1.45M)

Yea man, Its hard to traverse this world. I don't do well in groups.

bump

It always does, and once that's done, it will go back to the wall.

hope so. just for the lel of all these people obsessing over a guy who they thought was their messiah but was just a stooge plant workin for $$$

BUMP

DO NOT LET THIS FUCKING SLIDE

Attached: 1530042307556.jpg (1902x974, 418K)

is this a normal event?

Attached: 1535190047967.jpg (870x1266, 483K)

Attached: 1525903378048.png (749x421, 204K)

he was the second cia nigger candidate.

first was obama.

bump

Attached: 1538363616632.jpg (569x500, 147K)

Those people are fucking dumb as shit and are a prime example of the clusterfuck that is liberal politics why can't they get in line like the good little NAZI conservatives do

Attached: 007 GoldShower.jpg (2048x1536, 1.99M)

bump

Wouldn't that be awesome if they turned that mountain into nothing but Presidents so it looks like a monolith of the purge.

Attached: bernie sanders at dnc.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

They threatened him with his charges on his wife’s tax evasion shit. He curtseyed and said thank you, madam.

FIRE MULLER
FIRE SESSIONS
FIRE ROSENSTEINE

DRAIN THE SWAMP
LOCK HER UP
DRAIN THE SWAMP
LOCK HER UP

Attached: 1519225934796.gif (468x521, 1.42M)

I remember when cnn had a comment section, it was the worst place on the internet

Ever seen the website SentimentalCorp? It’s an artists site with videos and songs about the Zionist wars made years back. But it also contains pizzagate related materials. Supposedly the guy who made it used to do cia Jew bidding on people. Anons should check it out it’s a bit freaky but there’s some things that correlate to pizza theories here.

When you’re actively subverting a country while being the fucking president, it makes sense to have eyes everywhere. You’re a criminal.

Please. Remember the 90-10 rule. Only around 10 percent or so of people actually care at all about their society and the direction it goes in. The rest just eat their tendies. It’s up to those who do care to duke it out and lead the rest their way. By extreme analogy, people would at first balk and boycott if they saw swastikas flying over their favorite supermarkets, but eventually they would have to get over it in order to eat. Just worry about convincing people who actually do care. The ones too stupid or self absorbed to not pay any attention do not deserve information and are not worth increasing stress levels to worry about anymore. Just spread info and discuss with the future leaders of our nations. Irrelevant gnats are irrelevant. Trust me you’ll feel better realizing this.