When did Jow Forums figure out the kikes and freemasons infiltrated as mods here?

Or are you still clueless niggers?

Attached: rekt1.png (709x606, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtube.com/user/JamaRags/featured?disable_polymer=1
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4Vh5ieKqE
esotericawakening.com/is-dharma-fluid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always knew rape ape was up to no good

Well there have always been cuck mods id say the bots do more damage

I am so tired of this faggot gleaning info from Jow Forumsacks and then acting as if he figured it out on his own. I've schooled this egotistical faggot so many times I've lost count. What are you gonna do if I start my own channel, thief? What will you say when your well runs dry and there is no more to steal without it being obvious? Blasphemous creatures who take on names of import that do not apply to such egotistical blasphemous faggots will get their just due.

you clueless faggot bodhi mantra was dropping red pills on this board for years you niggers were clueless before Black Sun got here kys this post itself is over two years you whining faggot

>for years
Fuck off you faggot, I know it's you. You weren't doing anything except dropping HALF-ASSED INCOMPLETE info that you would hold up egotistically as the truth and it's only because of people like me and others beating your head in with knowledge that you're even where you're at now. But no, nobody helped you right? It was all just you, huh? You egotistical vain piece of shit. You missed the point and always will. You don't even seek knowledge for the sake of learning! You seek it out to feel superior to others! It shows in your words every single time!

>talking shit about bodhi mantra
rofl you are a clueless nigger fucking clown wash your nasty ass underwear stop projecting and stay mad you stupid faggot

this is pretty sad display of faggotry OP is right you look damn stupid and gay

Now you're phoneposting samefagging to make your other post look more credible. Gee, faggot, would you have to do that if you were actually in the right, and had any real integrity? No, you wouldn't.
Proxyfagging too? You didn't even bother to change your speech habits or punctuation you lazy niggerfaggot.

>freemasons
fuck off, kikes

Attached: misdirection.png (564x633, 191K)

>le not real jews
>le not all jews
Gas yourself.

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF-articles.jpg (3668x3284, 1.08M)

>everyone that points out what a pathetic faggot I am is bodhi
>I-I-I'm not schizo guise I swear

get a life you sad sack of shit this is the cringiest shit I have ever seen on Jow Forums and that is saying a lot

Attached: IMNOTSCHIZO.jpg (229x220, 10K)

Attached: lumin.jpg (540x482, 32K)

look at these two morons you should suck each other off

Came for the Buddhism
There was none here

They're mocking us.

Attached: ba41ed91-7b63-410e-a27a-1b744cbc100f.png (752x244, 132K)

>busted completely
>s-s-schizo!
You are such a sad human being. Notice I don't call you by your name? You know exactly why too. Because you don't deserve such a title. One with such a title deservingly wouldn't be a vain egotistical scheming little scumbag like you. Just remember, you were warned--several times now. On that fateful day of the harvest will you find yourself among the wheat or the weeds?

I've enjoyed Bohdi's youtube channel for.. 3? years. Maybe more. I'd bet it was deleted a couple of years ago. He was here before it went to shit, which means before trump & before Jow Forumsharbour.
Turns out I was unsubbed, nice.
>Joined 10 Jul 2008

I'm sure the lad is bonkers, but he puts out good content & attracts interesting posters. That much of it may be bollocks is besides the point. The act of (You) researching credible reasons why it's bollocks might be part of his plan anyway.

youtube.com/user/JamaRags/featured?disable_polymer=1

Attached: 12.png (462x602, 415K)

>Illuminati (jews)
>Illuminati HQ (Israel)
think of something better next time, too cliche.

Attached: 1532020133660.png (188x210, 59K)

I don't go to his channel or watch any of his stuff. It's possible that he may put on a different "face" for when he does the videos, but I have interacted with him enough times on here to know his true character. When he is losing an argument he behaves like a kike does.

Seems we're surrounded by decided minds lad.
I hope you get some traction in this thread or the next m8, 8/10 rant.

Well I'm gonna watch this one & count a few sheep. Enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4Vh5ieKqE

He is probably bodhi too schizo

esotericawakening.com/is-dharma-fluid

Have a good one, m8. I already know about all that. That guy wasn't even around for the first Antarctic NatSoc threads.
No, smartass, he capitalized, used punctuation and denigrated him and self-denigration is something that faggot would never do. Also, go back and read over what those posts put and tell me if there isn't a pattern that emerges quite noticeably.

The only pattern I see is you look like a schizo, sorry my dude

Attached: riddler.gif (500x281, 990K)

He must have stumbled onto something big or the kikes would never have deleted him from youtube.

His Root Races From the Beginning video is fucking cool I bet that was it.

sorry user the chink is right you look like a schizo trying to credit for someone else's work then saying everyone is him

What are the odds that one thread gets 6 unique Singapore ip's and all at once? Slim to none, champ. You could at least change the flag too you lazy niggerfaggot.

I'm not trying to take credit faggot. I said others too. We all learn from each other here, but at the same time, none of us except for him and Sargon have been such primadonnas as to act as if they came across the info on their own.

Attached: 1463139964865.jpg (721x489, 30K)

>implying you or anyone else knew shit about the kikes before Black Sun get here
>implying Jow Forums knew shit about anything even 2 years ago
>implying Jow Forums knows shit now

user do you really expect anyone to take you seriously?

You look like a butthurt nutter ya cunt that needs to get a life

>Jow Forums ever accepting namefags except space elevator
>he really thinks anons didn't know anything about the kikes until 2 years ago
Neither of those people you mentioned were here since the beginning. Jow Forums has known about the jews for a long time-- very long time. Oldfags know the truth, so the only ones that are might believe what you said is newfags.
It's my responsibility for observing it happening to try and warn them of the character of the person they could be following.
You look like a faggotmod with using a script to get digits.

>It's my responsibility for observing it happening to try and warn them of the character of the person they could be following.

You are such a hero user how do you find the time to do so much with your life helping others by shitposting in your dirty underwear on an anime image board taking credit for other people's work? You are truly a hero

Never took credit. You can go back and check. Or I can just link back to my posts that refutes you just like so.
Kys scriptfag.

Normally I am against the pharma Jew but in your case user I say you have nothing to lose

32nd degree mason here AMA

Well, your words don't really apply to me ass, so in your case you get the gas.

Aww yes everyone everywhere is an ass and you are the hero fighting to protect everyone and we are all this guy named bodhi I have never even heard of it. Seems legit user hold on to that as tight as you can and never let go if it makes you feel about yourself

*feel good

You know what? Fuck it. I just went back and saw that you changed your speech habits right after having that pointed out as a tell. You're hopeless and you're on your own.

kek deleted your post user? ROFL you schizo clown

kikes? during the meme war
masons? incidental.. mods can be masons, but there was no official command or plan to infiltrate

>freemasons
get out faggot

What in the actual fuck you loony motherfucker stop shitting up this thread

All you faggot need to neck yourself

Attached: himmler.png (488x646, 565K)

>Or are you still clueless niggers?

How can I serve the Jews and freemasons to help them implement their agenda?

I'm sick of listening to white men sit around LARPing. I just want to watch the white world burn.

What's this purple pill dog shit doing on my board?

I noticed that I overlooked that he was an id that I had replied to before, so I deleted my post, then I also noticed that he changed his speech habits after I called him on it too. Hence the reply. Kys kikemodnigger.
It was a shit thread from the start. You don't antagonize your audience and expect to get anywhere with them.

Who will help the widow's son?

>when did/pol/ figure out the mods are kikes and shabbos goy?
More than two years ago, faggot

Get a life you schizo sperg faggot

>abloo bloo bloo