I AM SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE FUCKING PLEBEIAN MOTHERFUCKERS ON EARTH...

I AM SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE FUCKING PLEBEIAN MOTHERFUCKERS ON EARTH. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU. ALL OF YOU ENDLESSLY REPEAT THE SAME PHRASES AND FUCKING LIE ABOUT EVERY GODDAMN VALUE THAT YOU FUCKING HAVE. NO ONE HAS ANY FUCKING CONVICTION TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN ENDLESSLY GATHERING RESOURCES AND STATUS AND FUCKING EACH OTHER UNTIL YOU ALL FUCKING DIE.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GIANT FUCKS. FUCK FUCK FUCK, IS THERE EVEN A GOOD WORD TO USE IN THIS CIRCUMSTANCE THAT WILL GET THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS? ELOQUENCE IS ONLY TREATED WITH DISDAIN SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT POLEMIC FUCKING ASS NONSENSE ABOUT SPEAKING NICE OR WHATEVER, YOU FUCKING SHITFUCKS ARE NOT WORTH THE GODDAMN TIME. I AM TIRED OF YOUR FUCKING REDDIT POSTS AND YOUR FUCKING TRASH IDEAS OF WHAT IS GOOD, YOUR PATHETIC IDOLATRY OF TAWDRY FUCKING NONSENSE AND YOUR DISGUSTING TIRED INSULTS. I AM FUCKING DISAPPOINTED THOROUGHLY IN THIS WORLD THAT EVEN THE BEST AMONG YOU ONLY DECIDE TO TAKE THE MOST TIRED PATHS TO ENACT THE SAME TIRED NONSENSE SHIT. IT'S ALL THE FUCKING SAME ON EVERY SIDE, FEELING SUPERIOR BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM WHEN AT EVERY TURN YOU PROVE THAT ALL YOU ARE IS A LITTLE FUCKING AI PROGRAM THAT SPOUTS NONSENSE DATA AND COLLECTS STATUS AND RESOURCES.

GET DA MONEY. GET DA STATUS.

YOU'RE FUCKING NIGGERS IN MY EYES, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. ESPECIALLY YOU NIGGERS GOING ON REDDIT, YOU FUCKING TRASH SHILLS, YOU PATHETIC GOVERNMENT WORKERS WHO COME HERE TO COLLECT NONSENSE.

COLLECT ME TELLING YOU ALL TO FUCK OFF AND DIE. YOU ARE ALL THE MOST WORTHLESS COLLECTION OF INDIVIDUALS THE WORLD HAS SEEN. I HOPE TRUMP NUKES THE ENTIRE WORLD AND ALL OF THIS SENSELESS NONSENSE COMES TO AN END BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT?

IT'S ALL

POSTURING

FUCKING

BULLSHIT.

NOTHING YOU SAY CAN CHANGE MY MIND OR MAKE ME FEEL BETTER BECAUSE NONE OF THIS IS IRRATIONAL.

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE ALL BURN.

MAY IT RISE HIGHER THAN YOUR FUCKASS LIVES.

Attached: disdain.jpg (600x693, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E0MqXuryFG4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hay guys epic new capypasta XDDDDD

FUCKING PREDICTABLE LITTLE FAGGOT SHITS FUCK YOU.

THIS WORLD IS TRASH.

what are we supposed to do about it?
social media is the great filter. we'll either survive or kill the world

Attached: wtf.gif (236x224, 993K)

Bipolar disorder can be treated with medication.

To be 100% upfront with you I am literally just seething mad at reality. It's fucking burdensome to have morals, conviction, and intelligent. What's my fucking point of being here? Spawning more fucks to suffer?

Everything is a fucking chore. Nothing is enjoyable. I've been to almost every continent, speak multiple languages, fuck I speak so many languages I forget languages that I've learned. There are so many rules which restrict any amusing activity and everyone is supposed to live by the sword of the most intolerable NPCs. Even posting here all of the good posts are slid, ignored, or only useful for 3-4 people who you respond to a few times and then rinse, wash, repeat.

I'm fucking TIRED of being here and TIRED of everything here.

How do I treat you being a giant fucking kike?

>How do I treat you being a giant fucking kike?
You can start by sucking my giant bulbous dick. Don't forget to swallow the cream sauce when you're done.

yeah i get it. we should be flying through space
i dont have an answer. but i get it

Attached: saturn V.webm (720x404, 698K)

#woke

Oh and don't even GIVE me that fucking faggot-tier

>haha I'm a dumb fucking normie faggot you can see a therapist jew xD!

I have literally been to a therapist, multiple therapists, just for the fuck of it, you know what happened? When we talked they ended up being unable to disagree with anything that I said and in multiple cases I ended up being the fucking therapist for their foolish ends. I still haven't paid for a session because I always end up being THEIR therapist by the end of it because I see the fucking nonsense trash world for what it is. A goddamn fucking travesty of endless dung-beetles crawling around for money and seeking nonsense pleasures that are ultimately self-defeating.

My ONLY recourse is finding some sort of brain chemical state that will cause me not to hate the goddamn world which is fucking UNLIKELY because all of my problems stem from an inability to gain enjoyment from all of the SHIT that people like.

I'm not going to take fucking pills because YOU are intolerable filth. Fuck you.

>suck anatomy xdDDDDDD

THANK YOU FOR READING THE OP POST YOU GIANT FUCKING KIKE ASS CUNT.

Devote your life to getting revenge on your enemies. Let your hatred fuel you.

Life is fun.

I DON'T HAVE ANY ENEMIES. THERE IS NO REVENGE TO BE HAD. WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO TAKE REVENGE ON, SOME DUMBASS RETARDS WHO AREN'T EVEN SELF-AWARE ENOUGH TO KNOW THEY'RE MENTALLY WORTHLESS FUCKS?

WOW SOUNDS LIKE GREAT REVENGE.

YOU EVER READ POE? CASK OF THE AMONTILLADO?

GOOD REVENGE MEANS YOUR ENEMY KNOWS THAT THEY ARE FUCKED, WHY THEY ARE FUCKED, HOW THEY ARE FUCKED, WHERE THEY ARE FUCKED, AND FOR HOW FUCKING LONG THEY ARE FUCKED.

ME HATING RETARDS MEANS THAT THERE IS NO FUCKING PURPOSE TO ANYTHING.

>I go on reddit guyz and wow this is toxic xDDD

I HOPE YOU ARE REBORN AS CELL ON A FEMALE DONKEYS VAGINA AND GET JACKASS COCKS RUBBED IN YOUR FACE ALL DAY LIKE YOU DESERVE

Correct.
Every word you said.

But remember, YOU chose to incarnate your smart-ass soul/conscience into a shitty Earther body.
Maybe think about THAT little factoid for a while?

Attached: merkaba.gif (240x240, 119K)

post khazar milkers

Attached: milky.png (556x435, 196K)

I'm just here for the coming right wing death squads.

What can I say? This is the essence of life. The diamonds are buried by the dung. Is this utopia possible? Yes. At this time? No. You know why. I don't need to regurgitate. What you now should realize is that the only thing you can control is your own mind. Fretting like this releases bad chemicals, and thus the world affects you. You're attached to a idealized conception of reality. Let it go. Have that conviction and passion, but attaching yourself to an uncertain outcome is a recipe for duress. Just do. The fruits of labor on a mass scale may or may not bloom. Try or try not is all there is. Most "try not. Don't be that guy.

Boomers

NO I ACTUALLY FUCKING DIDN'T. I KNOW PERFECTLY FUCKING WELL WHY I AM HERE AND IT'S BECAUSE YOUR, YES, YOUR, FUCKED UP UNIVERSE CALLED ME INTO IT.

I AM NOT COMING BACK AND COOLSVILLE FUCKING SUCKS. NOR AM I DOING ANY OF THE SHIT YOUR DUMBASS UNIVERSE WANTS ME TO, BECAUSE IT IS AN UNCOOPERATIVE SHIT.

>wow its a schizopost xD

WOW HEY YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT xD

That -WOULD- be an amusing turn of events if it would fucking happen, which it WON'T, EVER. Even if it DID HAPPEN, it would be a bunch of retarded fucking bible-thumping niglords who would immediately start jerking off to A FUCKING JEW RELIGION that would START ANOTHER

FUCKING

CYCLE

OF JEWSHIT. NO ONE THINKS AHEAD. FUCK.

Oh yeah? Well if you're so smart how come you can't figure out how to be happy? Retard.

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

just grab a drink, you've had one too many blackpills for the night
>we've all been there
>and we're all going to be there forever

Yeah. You're right. It's all posturing. I don't think there's anything we can do. Other than try and make it more bearable for yourself.

this is why i don't mess around with anal-anything

Been there, done that. Got the t-shirt, got the high-five, went to place, saw the thing, did the thing, had the feel, saw the thing did the thing.

People aren't worth the goddamn time anymore. It's the same fucking 10 people every fucking where just like every place is the same goddamn thing with the smallest of variations. Everything is the fucking same and if you know shit then you already know that.

FUCK THIS CAPTCHA AI SHIT.

Attached: plato's memes.jpg (360x432, 97K)

I don't give a fuck about dopamine or L-dopa or ethanol..

Because SUSTAINABILITY IS DIFFERENT FROM HAPPINESS YOU FUCKING KIKE.

nut in a butt, fuck a pre-rut buck and bust your butter in bambi's bottom

Attached: Oneal Cylinder.jpg (736x584, 145K)

it's like the light at dawn before it rains when you yawn
it's like the silence from the gong at the end of the song
it's like all the paint, but only a brush
it's like electricity without the lightning touch
it's like a VHS that you watch in reverse
it's like a color wheel that seems to spell curse
it's like you never know what you really wanna hear
like what's that really going on in your ear
let me rephrase and ask you again,
with a little advice I've got to extend,
not just from the signal but also the beasties,
who are you really, and what are you seeking?
think about what it is, but also the why
consider what's good to desire inside
don't you know that what you want might go
unless you want more energy flow
kick on the good shoes, get off the wall
MC on the mic, let the signals call

Who cares about that trash.

>People aren't worth the goddamn time anymore. It's the same fucking 10 people every fucking where just like every place is the same goddamn thing with the smallest of variations. Everything is the fucking same and if you know shit then you already know that.
I can't disagree there. I spend my whole life dumbing down everything for everyone else around me. It is tiring dealing with the stupidity, the incompetence, and the antipathy of people. I try to find some commonalities and keep it there. There is very little variability because there's only so much genetic information in the DNA pool, and if you couple that with a uniform media/educational environment you end up with the NPCs. I don't think it's the variation as much as it's a quality issue. Agriculture and the Industrial Revolution creating an artificially high population of people who are bottom tier didn't help the genetics. The Idiocracy opening is true.

Why don't you start a commune? Base it on Roman values if you want and it would probably work. Why wouldn't it work? That's what I consider my last ditch plan personally.

Attached: .1217.png (566x488, 751K)

cringy

Attached: butthurt.gif (198x168, 1.42M)

This is terrible advice, but for such a heavy aspie as yourself, I would say pick up shooting heroin. Then you’ll just stop giving a fuck and die. Or you’ll live and have a perspective change and a pretty cool Kerouac-esque trip.

> The Idiocracy opening is true.

No it's not, there is no inherent trend in genetics either by intelligent people having kids or not. The REAL and ONLY trend is that intelligence is a genetic aberration that is actually an UNFAVORABLE MUTATION which has maladaptively been lauded by the common populace because they marvel at the trinkets it produces but do not care about the mental torture and eventual insanity that it fosters in the individuals affected by the aberration. Humans were MEANT to be stupid fucks and our inherent desire for "intelligence" is nothing more than a genetic trick to get the overall gene pool to live longer and continue as a fucking virus. Geniuses are able to TEACH their children to be superior which falls down through generations not as other genius but rather as 'above-average IQ' -- in a family with a genius it is only likely that there will be a handful throughout the full tree which collectively raise the intelligence of the others through learning their ideas by osmosis. The parents of a genius are not geniuses, they are maybe above-intelligent at best. It is not a repeatable genetic trait.

Who fucking cares.

THANKS WHAT THE FUCK ELSE IS THERE TO DO. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

>just die because I can't understand you!

FUCK OFF YOU CUNT

Now this is autism

>Why don't you start a commune? Base it on Roman values if you want and it would probably work. Why wouldn't it work? That's what I consider my last ditch plan personally.

It WON'T work because you will inherently attract a percentage of your population as psychopaths/sociopaths as any society attracts that will lie in order to fulfill their resource+status goals and eventually ruin the population at large by corrupting the values that you establish in order to grant themselves additional or greater powers. Unless you can perfectly filter psychopaths and NPCs, any commune is doomed to fail or doomed to be envied and attacked to ruin. There will be no pure state because a pure state is no longer a possibility due to the natural state of man in the current era.

we got another thule-raiser, boys

Maybe try Bible study.

No I’m not kidding. Shoot heroin. This is not me wanting you to die. You WILL enjoy heroin, even if you hate everything else.

It’s worth a try when you are as far down the Aspergers ladder as you are

Vril and Thule are both fucking gay and retarded and I don't give a good goddamn about their weak adherents.

I've read the bible enough to know that jewgod is a giant faggot. You participate in that dumb religion like dumbass americans participate in yoga and jackass retards here participate in Evola's trash.

Attached: 1538614894530.jpg (684x1024, 99K)

I'd rather get struck by lightning. Fuck off you kike.

Thanks for that picture of your dad. I don't give a fuck about your dumb leafposting.

I like your analysis. Perhaps my sample size is small, but from my experience the stupid definitely outbreed the smart. Not one "smart person" I know has a kid yet, but the short bus kids have 3. From reading online, this seems to be the trend. I'm sure there are charts on it somewhere. The demographic change worldwide over the coming decades favors low IQ populations in most countries. What this will create in effect is a smaller % of the genius abberation you speak of. Thus, most people will in fact be stupid like they're supposed to be. For my point in quality though, you echoed the same sentiment. People, high IQ or not, create better members of society through the osmosis of ideas from their elders. Dumb parents don't infuse wisdom. As a result, there are more dumbasses around to annoy people. Proper child rearing is not observed by most as even the parents are wrecks themselves. Pitiful cycle really.

Attached: doyouevelift.webm (264x480, 2.74M)

It's because they relate to a larger portion of the gene pool. It's entirely unrelated to any of the things that movie brings up -- the observation is correct but the results extrapolated "we're getting dumber" are untrue. We are proportionately more intelligent, but when you go from 20 skittles in the bag to 20,000, and of that 20, only 3 are green skittles, of course when you go to 20,000 it seems that 3,000 is a much smaller number, but it's the same by proportion. It could even be something like 3,100 and you have -more- green skittles than you normally would, but again, out of 20,000 it -feels- much smaller and you have a far smaller likelihood of picking a green skittle even though by proportion they have increased at relatively the same rate, as you do not have the same amount of time to evaluate the skittles based on the constraints of time/space. For some people they will anecdotally argue the entire opposite of what we are saying because they got lucky and found more green skittles that were genetically compatible in a shorter time.

Deep blackpill: only the white race produces reliable amounts of genius and only a small subsection of the white race is still capable of that potential because of the continued dilution because of globalization. Genius is coming to an end, and genius was and is still only defined by that ability to create economic value for others.

FACT: You cannot name a single "genius" that never made people money from their ideas.

DUDE GORE LMAO

Attached: 1532749132132.jpg (400x286, 68K)

We'd have to go through the numbers, but that does make sense that's it's more of the magnitude of the increase and not the proportional percentage. European birth rates are low, so this can lower the percentage too one day. I've debated whether society will continue to progress or stagnate in the next few hundred years. One can argue there are more geniuses due to a higher population today than ever in history. But will their voices be heard? We need channels for rationality and wisdom. Currently it appears the noise of social media is drowning out useful ideas that were more prevalent in the Internet before MySpace and the iPhone. The divisive public dialogue is inflaming the emotions of the stupid. As for your fact, I cannot refute that. Poor old Newton's ideas spawned trillions in wealth, and it "just math".

What about Falstaff? is that his name? lol the cunt from Shakespeare. He was a pleb. You should learn to win the love of the plebs. It will bring you great power and wealth if you wield it right. Just look at Ceasar & Hitler.

>FUCK THIS CAPTCHA AI SHIT
this!

I don't care about that whatsoever. Only giant cunts end up wanting a bunch of dumb cunts to wank them off.

If you want to quote shakespeare:

"Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

Or to quote him finer:

"The rarer action is
In virtue than in vengeance. They being penitent,
The sole drift of my purpose doth extend
Not a frown further."

no like gore? Grumpy senpai?

Attached: 8chanuser.webm (320x480, 1.61M)

I dont undertand the second one, but I would disagree with the first and i doubt if Shakespeare intended the first to be taken seriously.
but to quote hamlet further:

There are more thing in heaven & earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy

In other words, stfu & have some fucking humility

You don't know your Shakespeare then.

You're right, faggot. All the niggers replying to you are just trying to cope with the fact that their miserable and frivolous lives are but a social construct to cope with the lack of meaning in life, this includes morals and religions, they are trying to cope with nihilism by trying to convince you there's a solution, when objectively speaking there's none. It's like niggers trying to say "DINDU NUFFIN" when they know in their hearts what they did, but won't because his father Tyrone told him is all on the white fella's fault for the salvery none of them experienced. This desperate effort to prove you wrong just shows how sad and meaningless their lives are. We should all just kill ourselves, or not, who cares? Does it matter if I die today or tomorrow? btw what are you trying to achieve with this?

>btw what are you trying to achieve with this?
gritándole al vacío

Then I can say we both enjoy doing that, my aussiefriendo. Even though I usually do it only in my mind. Read notes from the underground, it's a good way to relief yourself from this suppressive feeling.

how old are you OP? I went through this phase when I was 15. Get over it, faggot. And use your supposed intelligence to make this world a better place instead of bitching and whining. It's all you can do.

Attached: npc.jpg (645x773, 674K)

Bump, people talk on here all day how many are actually getting out into their communities to so good work or even helping their family?

He's right cunt. Get the fuck over yourself if you ever want to see value in anything else.

He's a soft cunt and so are you mate.

What OP is trying to say

Attached: 1538636832921.jpg (250x250, 10K)

hahaha sick facebook meme hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha wow ahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahha

k

Attached: wojak_shrug.png (554x439, 146K)

i too had become bored of this silly reality
so i rest as the nothiningness of pure awareness
aware of of itself and the passing of its contents
looking deeper, seeing there is absolutely nothing to do and nobody to do it
even boredom is a passing phenomenon in infinite consciousness

Ahh, I see you’re new to the red pill. Let me introduce you to the black pill. It doesn’t make anything better, but it basically translates your entire post into the exact same content, just without the ALL CAPS.

He’s basically doesn’t know how to explain that humans exist in a balanced and peaceful state when hierarchies exist. Yes white males are at the top of this structure. Just the way it is. If you flip this and trans/lib/mexi/Black/jap/Chicom/white/female all become equal; chaos death and poverty will ensure and the natural human sociological homeostasis will tilt to so inherent greed will create power vacuums and no progress will be made.

and here I was thinking it was you crying on pol like a massive faggot

Watch out guys we have a edgelord.

Is this mostly bot replies?

>typing in caps to get attention
you should remove yourself

Attached: 1534423301652.jpg (800x981, 102K)

Attached: 1538205844004.jpg (792x678, 64K)

It's nice to see some raw OC anger OP
As the big blue aliens from pandora would say, I see you

You have reached true understanding of nihilism.

May I suggest Zen Buddhism?

You see, you care. It's admirable. But when you're watching the unavoidable atomic blast, you can choose to calculate and heave, or find beauty in the colors. You are useless and die either way, but one feels much better.

I too hated everyone and everything for their complete lack of competence. Lack of foresight. Lack of comprehension or drive towards any sort of greater quality, ethics, or meaning.

Others feel like you.

Temper your expectations and push the stone father up the hill, or enjoy the hill.

Either way, be happier. That's the only advice I can give.

TLDR

calm down, bro... you went full on capslock.

what a crying faggot, just accept the fact that you have to be a wage slave to live a decent life. This isn't a lazy mans world. What you need is some passion. Find some shit you like to do and go full on with it. Pussy bitch, that's what life is all about.

He is correct though.

Personal solution can be to dedicate life to preparation and acceleration of any kind of cataclysm, war or strife.

War is humanity's only true cultural object, we are very long overdue.

I'm sick to my stomach when I see that I share this place with kike muppets like you.

Damn dude you are hella mad fsr

now you're coming off as a "cozy neet" buddy,

I'm not a kike. No one likes working but its the only way to meet ends meet.

I never understood bitches on here who deny working because "fuck the world and the government"

It won't be long until they either get evicted or kicked out by their mother.

I don’t think you understand both the delusion as well as the wasted tax dollars that go to the physically able but lazy as shit

Im not reading any of that gay autistic shit

>He is correct though.

doesn't matter... that wall of caps-text is going to scare away everyone he's trying to spread the message to.

(((Medication)))

Try taking SAM-e with HTP-5. You can get it at the grocery store. Read a good eastern religion/philosophy book, try Thich Nhat Hanh or something similar... or just watch this dude for a few videos. It's sorta all what you decide to make of it really.
youtu.be/E0MqXuryFG4

I work full-months you dumbo. Still, that rhetorics is stupid as fuck.

Tax rates continue to rise as do levies while the standard of government services drops along with working conditions and pay vs inflation

Just work harder.

ah yes. the often underrated "fornicate with wild animals" solution. Well done, sir.

>No it's not, there is no inherent trend in genetics either by intelligent people having kids or not. The REAL and ONLY trend is that intelligence is a genetic aberration that is actually an UNFAVORABLE MUTATION which has maladaptively been lauded by the common populace because they marvel at the trinkets it produces but do not care about the mental torture and eventual insanity that it fosters in the individuals affected by the aberration. Humans were MEANT to be stupid fucks and our inherent desire for "intelligence" is nothing more than a genetic trick to get the overall gene pool to live longer and continue as a fucking virus. Geniuses are able to TEACH their children to be superior which falls down through generations not as other genius but rather as 'above-average IQ' -- in a family with a genius it is only likely that there will be a handful throughout the full tree which collectively raise the intelligence of the others through learning their ideas by osmosis. The parents of a genius are not geniuses, they are maybe above-intelligent at best. It is not a repeatable genetic trait.

this autistic cunt may be onto something here........

All caps is cruise control for cool

>THIS WORLD IS TRASH
lmao time to kill yourself then m8

You should seek help before you ruin your own life.

Social media perpetuates nigger tier behavior. We should throw rocks at the google bus and post gore in twitters trending so drones can see it.

Read the una bombers manifesto. Everything will make sense. Then read the CTMU and consume some of Chris Langans content.

TIPS FEDORA IN ALL CAPS
REEEEEEEEEEEE