Other videos of Christine Blasey Ford

Has anyone seen or found other videos of Ford, like her teaching class or social media stuff? I want to compare how she speaks normally to her bullshit, squeaky mouse-voiced testimony.

Attached: download.jpg (1160x773, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGxr1VQ2dPI
youtu.be/uGxr1VQ2dPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let us know when you find some.

She was clearly faking. A mucusy anxious voice without tilt your head upwards instinctively to push down mucus is 100% always fake.

Awww....your'e mad.

Attached: cryass.jpg (1400x933, 105K)

The little lost girl thing never worked.

she wouldve been better off playing the senile granny with a half-functioning brain

She looks like a man that'swearing a wig and had a face transplant using ballsack skin.

Yup. Old women that try to act like an innocent 15 year old do nothing but piss me off and make me doubt their word.

THERE ARE NO VIDEOS BECAUSE THAT'S AMY SCHUMER AND THE REAL BLASEY FORD HAS BEEN DEAD FOR YEARS. HER HISTORY ONLINE WAS SCRUBBED

You lost shill...go back to rebbit

For those of you who missed this, Body Language break down.
youtube.com/watch?v=uGxr1VQ2dPI

Attached: pepe_pretty_pose.jpg (916x910, 66K)

if we can find out:
* that there's none
* that they were removed
* what date/time they were removed
* by whom
AND
* anyone she knows or is similar to her (academia) that has also had content removed
* this person that also had videos removed might also have made pre-emptive fake allegations against one of the other nominees
* so dig you swine

That’s William H Macy portraying her you imbecile

Youll get shot first time

>is it ok if after i give my statement i can get some caffeine molecules to bind to my adenosine receptors? *tee hee*
wow so credible
i'm surprised the desk nameplate didn't read Xx_Dr_Ford_xX

A what???

Attached: mpp.jpg (285x209, 17K)

nope, searched maybe 8-10 hours too, since this began. her fbi friend and lawyer erased everything. not even a single photo with a student or friend. nothing.

Attached: 1537756943469s.jpg (125x100, 3K)

No tears
tears

Guess who's telling the truth.

kek I'm surprised the transcription didn't include xD and :3

my breakdown of the body language breakdown:
the expert understands this and believes it to their core, so cannot hide their disgust
if there was doubt they would no doubt be masking some of their concerns
this is blatant fraud and they expose it
good video

Moar amazing is that no channers have taken a course with her or even fucking heard of her. The odds are against that.

I’m open to the possibility. Crazier stuff has happened.
The only thing that would make this hard, was her to keep from laughing and the dems and criminal repubs in on this fraud. I would lose it after a while on the floor trying to be serious. Unless she was drugged.

Attached: F66CA1FF-82BF-4B2D-9B93-B7DE9B232243.jpg (292x1024, 59K)

>Guess who's telling the truth.

well obviously its the one that isnt lying.

Attached: DrFord.jpg (820x610, 127K)

>finestyne: how do you remember these events?
fffffford: the Na+ K+ pump in my neurotransmitters were able to use the rest gradients and allow the Chloride ions (Cl-) move freely across the neuronal membrane encoding my memories of the caffeine *sip* tee hee

That is the ugliest woman I have ever seen. Look at how fucked her skin is from the neck down, all thanks to decades of tanning, a common whore habit.

Attached: 1535164267573.jpg (641x530, 42K)

I don’t remember this party?

Attached: FED12948-E0BB-42BA-BFDE-CF91710B82CE.gif (170x180, 1.07M)

yep i would rather fuck a 500lb hambeast as long as she just showered

Attached: 54kk.jpg (318x318, 18K)

Something is definitely not right. Nobody with a voice as pitifully weak and fragile like she came off as would have the resume she does.

How the fuck did she even get multiple Masters degrees let alone a job sounding like a 9 year old who hasn't taken a drink in 3 days?

This 'believe her' shit only goes so far.

Which is precisely why people thought it might be Amy Schumer

It'd be hilarious if that was really her.

mentally ill deranged immoral degenerate woman trying to take a good man down into the pits of hell

WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS??? I'VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE, HELP ME ANONS.

Attached: Untitled.png (333x240, 158K)

she makes about as much sense as stephen paddock.

It's a hollywood special fx grade mask lad

youtu.be/uGxr1VQ2dPI

The way she manipulates every siguation and her constantly not knowing shit. I get it was 35 years ago but she doesn't remember shit. And the people who were "there" can't even cooperate her story. And they've been sitting on this for 4 weeks. And they want to stall this for as long as possible. Scumy

>open up video
>click to a random point
>jew whispering what she should say in her ear
quintessentially american

Has youtube made it so you can't access this video through searching?
I searched in youtube for the exact name of the video and it didn't show up.

About 35 years ago, at a party in San Francisco where everyone was very drunk, now Senator Feinstein sexually molested me. Don't remember the date or location or anything else, but it happened, I swear! Naturally, want to remain anonymous to protect my integrity, but it did happen! She shoved me down onto my knees and ground her crotch in my face. It was terrible, I can still recall the horrible smell to this day! The stench was a combination of rotting flesh and urine. Makes me nauseous just thinking of that sexual assault. INVESTIGATE this serial molester!

It's seventh result for me searching "christine ford".

It'd be interesting to see if there are any pictures with those ridiculously thick glasses she wore. I wonder if that was to enable her to read documents and her script, and when she looked up to "face" the committee it would all be so blurry she wouldn't be able to make any actual eye contact. That would make it much easier to lie your ass off, when you have to do it right to their faces. And a TV viewer wouldn't be aware.

reminder that you have to add "spiderman" or "elsa" to youtube searches to avoid their filter

bump