Redpill me please on Tony Robbins

I’m genuinely curious. I’m all for self help & finding a way to be your best self. Sometimes with this stuff it seems to cross the line of practicality and rationality, while convincing yourself that you didn’t try hard enough, or didn’t want it enough.

I have the chance to attend one of his seminars through work, and I’m not sure what I think. Is it brainwashing, or is there truth here?

Attached: D4CEB02D-5F26-4749-8394-429D05247420.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QY-Wg-YbsD8
youtube.com/watch?v=74YILhy4RgE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hed look like a hobo on hard drugs if he didn't wear a suit all the time.

He's the antichrist.

It’s deconstruction of your belief system and replacing it with your own reality. People are shit and only you can change from your childhood state. As a man you are blessed by god in that you can have confidence to try and do anything you want even if everyone else is crazy. Because like I said, everyone is retarded except those that know this fact.

as he ages he seems to be morphing into a minotaur

He comes from a long tradition of self-help gurus. Never trust a guru. He's not that bad desu

Attached: muslim faggot rap pedos.jpg (1360x1200, 177K)

You're a moron.

He looks like a Bruce Timm character.

You’re a pussified cunt.

he's just another self help guru motivational speaker who sells books. self help isnt necessarily a bad thing in itself, the idea of improving yourself, but paying money to hear generic advice and tips and maybe a couple "you can do it, sport" lines is pretty much a scam.

>Redpill me please on Tony Robbins
he's just a secular preacher who makes bank off giving people a high so that they don't actually address the real problems so that they need to keep coming back for the high

6'5 ogre who realized height can buy enough bullshit to sustain a career

Fuck if he's not a monster!!!

>redundant insult
How to fail in four words : The post

A literal cult leader. He charges mega bucks to go to his events and forces people to make life changing decisions split second with little to no actual investigation, essentially a charismatic fraud psychiatrist who hurts people and is paid for it.

This

that awakened a giant kek

if you want real self help read the bible

He seems creepy. He owns his own island and has brown slaves.
youtube.com/watch?v=QY-Wg-YbsD8

At least I’m not living in a despot nation where you are one step under tv licenses you fat abbo wog

Yes, I’ve seen this before in the “lifespring” courses almost a decade ago. It’s made me skeptical since. As far as I know, Lifespring now only exists in, surprise, Israel. Possibly lots of outlets on Taiwan.

It was initially extremely emotionally extensive, which raised some valid points, but ultimately turned these people into “volunteer workers “ who spent thousands on the program.

I see Tony has these master classes and certifications totaling over 10k. Perhaps one can hack it as a life coach themselves after that investment, idk.

It did seem that Tony had humble beginnings, but it’s hard to believe anything.

>despot nation
>tee vee loicencing
Thanks for the hearty laugh, nigger.

he's an idiot and a fraud, but you are an idiot and aspire to be a fraud. so ya know maybe he will help you

Fpbp

He's a witch, spouts a bunch of bullshit gullible people believe, gets the crown worked up while taking their money, he's basically a self help church pimp, avoid user.

An idiot yes, but an idiot in search of the truth and best way to go about conquering the demons of the mind.

i have always wondered how there are people who think jordan peterson is an intellectual but jesus christ i really overestimate most people

Aye, I get a Joel Osteen vibe thus far. Still wondering what truth may lie in between.

he's after your fucking money dude

youtube.com/watch?v=74YILhy4RgE