Anyone really surprised? I'd shoot anyone of those fuckers who'd dare step foot on my property

Anyone really surprised? I'd shoot anyone of those fuckers who'd dare step foot on my property

Attached: 43072105_1986322918116165_5860931398826721280_n.jpg (623x960, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What nice people doing a noble cause by flinging shit like apes.

Based

fpbp

ewwww

indelible and hippo-pilled

Hes about to get a substantial raise, but why weren't the police deployed to protect his property? Vandals should be subdued and arrested, even if they are in 200 packs.

Attached: dfvhsdifhisdjf.png (650x227, 22K)

>he is not a wealthy man
Really though? What would it take, a third garage? Give me a break on that one.

Our patience has its limits

Attached: barron-trump_gettyimages-877137998.jpg (1200x1200, 203K)

watching the lefts 'resistance' Larping intensify and them rejecting presumed innocence for the roastie vote is crazy.

fabricated and homosexual

THIS IS NOT A REAL ARTCILE
IT IS SATIRE
READ BETWEEN THE LINES FAGGOTS AND DONT FALL FOR RAGE BAIT

Compare his home to all 3 of mr sanders """""modest"""" homes

It'd be hilarious if he had security cameras on the house catching all the faces of everyone who did it

This is fake. There is no mayo lake Pennsylvania and this is the home of the dentist who shot the lion a few years back. Why do people lie on the internet and why does pol always bite?

>i met a jew
>who told me poo
>would speak for all within #metoo
>i flung my shit
>garage i hit
>and mommy says she's proud of it

Shoot paint balls aiming for head, wrist rocket and ball bearings. Baseball bat for the close proximity ones. Then finish off with mace. Where is local police protecting his property and life?

Attached: 1CDE3178-6806-4904-A3C7-F1DD18AF7F53.jpg (255x170, 17K)

>it’s the right that is not following the rule of law
>Antagi is justified

>no source
sounds legit

people lie on the internet precisely because there are so many out there gullible enough to believe them, these people who dismiss the mainstream media yet jump on anything that supports their world view.

here is how it is
Kavanaugh was very misleading in his testimony regarding his drinking habits
At the same time there are some problems with Ford's account of the story and her selective memory.
Hopefully the truth will come out one way or the other, let's just see where it leads.

where were the police?

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

>Truth come out ??? He has had 7 FBI background checks and he carried the Nuclear missile codes for Bush. She no one knows she scrubbed her social media and .every one refutes her story's.....

Attached: Trump Card.png (972x525, 762K)