Is the DOJ credible?

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-225851.jpg (1080x2094, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rainn.org/statistics/campus-sexual-violence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not gonna lie, former DOJ supporter here. This is hilarious watching them crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't let them lose credibility.

You'll get struck by lightning before you meet a woman that's actually been raped

Witnessed.

Absolutely checked

this thread is legit

Witnessed.

checked

Attached: gook in heat.jpg (1024x680, 76K)

>The primary data source we use is the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), which is an annual study conducted by the Justice Department.
rainn.org/statistics/campus-sexual-violence

RAINN seems to think the DOJ is reliable. I wonder why this thundercunt doesn't...

>Is (US government department) credible?
no

But obviously the rape hysteria is a meme

Fucking checked.

How many fucking rape victims does she know that she can make an statistical analysis that can be projected to the whole population?

It's pointless trying to explain reason and logic and facts to NPC's.

Numbers check out

>RAINN literally ignores plea bargains in credible rape cases with actual physical evidence so they can claim that few rapists "face trial"

I've never met anyone who has been actually raped, just a lot of women who think they were raped when they were verbally abused, physically abused, sexually harassed or they're just plain lying.

fucking game over

Checked

Attached: 1538532015040.jpg (275x629, 84K)

bump

Pay no attention to those sexist statistics. Women on college campuses are literally living in conditions that mirror the Congo under King Leopold II.

Check em

Attached: 1535085796984.jpg (1160x500, 267K)

Well damn

indelible in my stomach is the nausea looking at her mug

they think getting drunk and not remembering and subsequently feeling like a slut is rape. not joking. find an autistic gf NOW