Where will you hide on the day of the rope?

Where will you run and hide the day after Trump is thrown out of office and President Kamala Harris releases all your Jow Forums post history to the FBI?

Attached: Untitled.png (945x1032, 513K)

At least you got the correct flag for pretending to be retarded

Lol, the left cant into tying knots.
I can tie a flying bowline in seconds. That’s good enough for a lynching

Oh it’s another Canadian calling for violence in America

MUH RUSSIAN COLLUSION
MUH RUSSIAN FACEBOOK ADS

weird how it’s fine for foreign nationals to shit all over trump.

I will hide under the floorboards like Anne Frank, and in time I will be remembered as a hero of strength against tyranny.

Post feet

They have rope.
We have guns.
Place your bets.

>Beware the Left Wing Death Squads
Nah. How about I just point and laugh.

Attached: fc4.jpg (540x720, 49K)

The Nazis also killed off intellectuals.

>The Nazis also killed off intellectuals.
No they didn't.

Its funny how leftist style themselves up to be revolutionary's that think laws dont apply to them because the men in the tv that makes funny jokes agrees with them.
Bunch of sad morons.

i mean i hate the cunt that basically did more damage to europe than anyone else but killing intellectuals is decidedly a communist past time.

Neo-commie death squads oh shit!
Natzees watch out!

Attached: 1536018849960.jpg (577x608, 55K)

I own 20 guns and thousands of rounds of ammo

A lot of fat for a commie.

If I ever come stateside, will you teach me how play with funs? Only ever used .22s, an old Enfield and a 12 g

Them and what firearms?

Attached: 1537104087427.jpg (778x675, 200K)

>implying we won't all be in Washington DC and the moment you touch the Trump we will carve your guts out

Just incase that happens i would like to take this moment to tell you all to suck my dick

>pretending

you have a lot to learn

for the real day of the rope i will put out a lawn chair the night before to get a front row seat like small town old fags do for parades. will bring a poncho for any spatter

The inept rage from these play pen faggots is life sustaining. Nothing gives me more pleasure to listen to them talk as if they are actual revolutionaries and or are threatening in any way outside of their echo chambers.

Attached: 041.gif (600x450, 1.84M)

Books by Jews weren't burned by Nazis?
More than 6 million Jews weren't killed by Nazis?

He DID say intellectuals

Cringe. The left will not prevail.

>More than 6 million Jews weren't killed by Nazis?
No lol.

Okay retard

I pray every day for them to finally snap. We can build something better from the ashes.

Sorry about your future boating accident, and your dog.

Attached: ATF.png (500x748, 256K)

>Kamala Harris

Attached: 1525651560147.jpg (284x178, 13K)

Books on how to cut little boys dicks off and shit

You must be new here.

>President Nigger Cunt will dox all of you
>Believing libs will start winning. Any day now.

t. high functioning retard

Good thing this entire basket weaving board and craft website is all satire and only a moron would think otherwise.

If Trump is thrown out of office against popular opinion there's gonna be a financial crisis. Dow Jones index recently hit a historic high record, almost the same for other US indices. On the other side everyone is fearful for a great collapse. Just see how many times a day analysts and financial websites talk about a coming collapse or market short. If they don't re-elect Trump there's gonna be much worse shit to worry about than your posts here.

Checked. Her fat could feed a black family for a week. Time to redistribute.

>calling jews intellectuals

Attached: super-rare-pepe-22359334.png (500x801, 113K)

Nobody fears that day because the day they assassinate or otherwise overthrow our democratically elected leader is the day everything goes tits up for a blood bath.

WOMP WOMP

Attached: eac09e93c08241e60bcce4b487ef75f1868e55944fe74eafc72b2eb8ce6799a5.jpg (729x781, 355K)

behind my rifle

beside my neighbors

beside our brothers

beside our sisters

under our flag

and behind your school cafeteria too. that gun will be useful

t. Stalin

Some people say a day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.

Attached: Tyrion_main_s7_e6.jpg (333x492, 44K)

and inside your school. That gun should be useful

>not getting checked
Burning degenerate and communist books is not doing anything wrong.

commies confirmed jelly brainlets herded by jewzards

I hope I'm on he lap enjoying her huge busen.

the gall of these fucks. they shit on trump voters and yet joyfully support neoliberal monopolies, silencing dissent, shutting down free association, and a blatantly propagandized msm. they make my blood boil

they're only creatures taking advantage of our current docility

Don't blame the pitbull
Blame the nigger who weaponized their niggerish-tendencies for gain