I always considered myself a liberal but I find myself becoming more conservative and supporting Trump more...

I always considered myself a liberal but I find myself becoming more conservative and supporting Trump more, what the fuck?

Attached: 26272727.jpg (2048x1439, 411K)

congratulations you're retarded

Trump and most of Jow Forums have the same issue. Its not us its them.

Sharing is not a vitrue.

Trump seems honest and the opposition seems dishonest. That will convince anyone.

You grew up

It's not really a "conservative versus liberal" divide at this point. It's more of a "nationalist versus globalist" divide. Trump is essentially a nationalist political moderate. Modern leftists are not really liberals, and modern right wingers are not really conservatives. That's why people like you and Bill Kristol are finding themselves on "the other side," when really it's anything but that.
As time goes on, I feel like more people are going to start realizing that.

Yeah me too, but he's been a little too abrasive recently. For example I think his mocking of Christy Ford was very unprofessional and I don't think we need someone like that leading the nation. I mean MAGA and all but we should really do some soul searching as a nation and ask ourselves if this president is really worth it

I consider myself more moderate now, I guess I just find Trump more effective at getting stuff done and calling his opponents out vs Obama.

Lol fuck off

I feel like the crazier the left becomes the general population and most liberals will either start going towards the right more and more or towards the extreme left

Yes, and if the best thing that happens to that lying cunt is some mockery, well, she is getting off light.

That's rich coming from an emu cum receptacle

Shut the fuck up you disingenuous retard. "Mocking" makes it sound like he was imitating her baby voice. He was just tearing apart her baseless accusations and lack of memory while being "certain" that it was Kavanaugh. He was privy to the stuff that's starting to come out from the FBI investigation that reveals her as entirely full of shit, too. The headline didn't sit well with me, then I actually watched the video and realized the truth.

Attached: 1527681059525.jpg (925x874, 166K)

>being this much of a faggot
look at the liberals and the media, do they seem to pull any punches ? no. They just throw feces at everybody who disagrees with them, smear people with 0 evidence, defend violent criminals like antifa and have generally no principles.

If we want to win against the left we need to be completely ruthless and stop cucking to their "morality" because they themselves don't even live up to their own standards. You cannot cuck when dealing with an hypocrite because that would just be fighting with a handicap.

Dude, what are you talking about he made faces while imitating her. Maybe it's your wizardry impairment but body language is a major part of communication and the fact you overlooked this just makes it more obvious that Kavanaugh supporters are scrambling.

He may have been a good pick but you have to consider: he RAPED a little girl. You want THIS guy on your highest court?

welcome to 2016 for everyone here
the bullshit the DNC pulled did it for me
and libs are fucking up canada too with retarded taxes

Gee, you've sure convinced me. I was all for Kavanaugh and Trump before seeing your post, but I'm on your side now.
Please tell me, where can I get my hands on a pussyhat?

Attached: wtf.png (637x555, 165K)

Your sarcasm further illuminates your immaturity. You haven't even made an attempt to argue the point

Even when he exaggerates, he seems honest.

Ehh, your not becoming conservative, the left is just shifting the Overton window too fast for you to adapt to. That or you were too blinded to see the light of reactionarism

She testified under oath. Just because it doesn't fit the convenient schedule laid out by our great leader McConnell doesn't mean she was lying UNDER OATH

What sarcasm, broski? I just want one of those sick pussyhats so that people will know that #IMWITHHER and that I #BELIEVEALLWOMEN. Are you not believing my sincerity because I'm a man? If that's the case, then I completely understand. I just want to fit in! Why won't you accept me?

I used to be a technocrat but it’s impossible to implement under democrat rule. It is possible in a republic though. There is a lot of suppressed technology and zero point energy has been discovered and then buried multiple times.

I just find myself agreeing more with independence, personal responsibility, lower taxes and all.

I just find Trump more effective at speaking out and getting things done than Obama, who I like but I think he was too laidback.

I was always a liberal despite supporting a border wall and a more moderate stance on guns. Never been a fan of PC crap either.

If you have a triple digit IQ it is an inevitability.

He's genuinely doing a great job. My only complaint is that he hasn't propellered his dick at the press corps like LBJ

Attached: zzmrnn4zx6z01.jpg (816x1024, 73K)

Attached: 1537600322787.jpg (850x400, 51K)

Sorry to tell you this OP, you're normal.

Two possibilities:

1) Conservatives are actually socially more liberal than "progressives" who are extremely authoritarian, so much so that they mass invaded the education system to try and groom future generations to be against conservatism. So, you've possibly just grown up enough to realise that the conservatives are actually more appealing to you as a liberal person than the authoritarian "liberals" are.

2) You're "follow the crowd" kinda person. The winds are changing and the conservative right are far more powerful and successful looking than the radical and progressive left. Naturally you find the larger and more popular side to be appealing because of a deep sense of wanting to belong.
This isn't an insult, this is what most people are like as only a small percentage of humans actually have genuine leadership potential and thus a strong degree of independence of mind. Most people follow the crowd and this could be what you are doing.