The US Military is Conserva

U.S. Navy Veteran Arrested in Connection With Suspicious Envelopes Sent to Pentagon, President Trump

The commie infestation of the armed brances are slowly occuring

Attached: navy.jpg (586x487, 51K)

168 cm...

The military will be the first to get an enema and its totally legal.

>Navy
Lel

The Army, Air Force, and Marines are right wing.
The Coast Guard is full of manlets and women.
The Navy is full of queers.

>Imagine being this retarded

That dude is 'koo-koo for coco puffs'

Attached: frenchman.jpg (255x198, 7K)

This. All the spics and peanut brained Fillipino niggers are liberal faggots across the branches though

Long march through the institutions has been an issue for quite some time. There isn't much that can be done besides cut out the weeds when they reveal themselves unfortunately. Given how triggered commies get when you show them Trump talking, perhaps broadcasting Trump congratulating the troops to large groups of servicemen would be a decent way of doing this.

This queer was involved somehow

Attached: CqKkd2LWAAALOYr.jpg (400x298, 21K)

>navy

Manlets, when exactly will you learn?

5.5 foot tall manlet confirmed

LITERALLY THIS

Wrong! I;m 6'9" and reporting to basic in 10 days for the coast guard. Real shit.

>The Army, Air Force, and Marines are right wing.
....for how long..can you guys not think longer than 3 to 5 years
once thats complete you're all fucked
those soldier will have to retire and leave at some point and who do you think they are going to be replaced with. some kid who just wrote an essay on "why white people are evil" 2 months ago

>"mommy im 5'6" if you count my haircut," the photography

Nope, that's his hair. Try 166.

>when will they learn

>Failed to do anything.
>Will face extremely severe penalties.
And the asshole is smiling. I guess that's all you can do if you're such a failure.

>Reads about 2000s anthrax letters on Wikipedia

>Decides to do it himself for the lulz

Kek, what a dumbass.

is that the same air force that was whining about the racism because of the fake prank at the academy. Then they followed it up with a fake shooting hoax

The Navy, where 150 men leave, and 75 couples return

question how do you caught...unless he didnt use gloves and they found his fingerprints and just did a cross match.

doesnt this worry you they are in the military and the numbers of them will likely increase

When will they learn?

Manlet delusions of grandeur lel

To get caught in less than a week like this says he didn't take any precautions at all to cover his tracks, he's probably just fucked in the head weirdo who decided to do this instead of a mass shooting.

Incidences like this of envelopes containing a powder getting mailed seem to happen a few times a year across the country for as long as I can remember, but they're usually not sent to the Pentagon and White House so they don't make national news, this isn't the start of anything.

Not surprising. Some of the most fucked up Zionists you'll ever see are U.S. military selling America out for Israel and Jewish communists.

The AF is mostly lolbertarian or r/The_Donald tier. I cringe whenever I hear people start talking about political events

t. Part of the Chair Forks

>165 cm

Attached: 1530170641312.jpg (620x413, 96K)