HOLY SHIT BOOGIE2988 ADMITTED TO BEING A FURRY ON THE KILLSTREEM

HOLY SHIT BOOGIE2988 ADMITTED TO BEING A FURRY ON THE KILLSTREEM

Attached: BESTSTREAM (2).jpg (1788x824, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=56txiO8X1YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who gives a fuck. It goes in all fields.

BOOGIE JUST KICKED THE FUCK OUT OF VEE! NICE!

>>>/cow/

Is he genuinely fucked after word reaches out about BetterLife?

>watching boogie
Dude, go to the fucking library and educate yourself. The world is crumbling down around us and you're watching this morbidly obese centrist faggot play vidya? Study the fuck up; you're an Aryan, act like it and prepare for the worst.

Attached: IMG_3061.png (334x393, 134K)

Get this shit off the front page. Who fucking cares about that nobody.

Based and redpilled and checked

>this entire week so far

Attached: 1490112300756.jpg (395x401, 59K)

Seeing/hearing Jim and Boogie in the same stream is interesting, to me.

if you secede you can hang all furries

somebody give me a quick rundown

Why has the Killstream been fucking legendary for the past week?

Boogie is cooler when he turns off his gay youtube shit.

Every night has been fucking GOLD

Attached: 1538177503592.jpg (250x237, 7K)

VEE BTFO! I LIKE BOOGIE NOW

GOLD JERRY, GOLD

Attached: 1475705940120.jpg (798x770, 195K)

>mfw Boogie is genuinely decent without his shitty youtube persona
>mfw he's raping Vee

Attached: 1473295878296.jpg (168x178, 6K)

I just want to some lulz in my life before the inevitable nuclear lolocaust

they need to start talking about the betterhelp conspiracy again

THE GYPSY JUST GOT SUMO SLAMMED BY BOOGIE1488

Oh shit, KEEMSTAR got on

Didn't he recently find some slut that'll fuck him? Just leave him be.

Didn’t this guy get weight loss surgery like a year ago? Why is he still as big as a whale?

ahh shit warski is still trying to hang on, eh?

figured he'd be ded in the water by now

not even gonna ask you why you watch his stream.

But okay. So what?

LOL BOOGIE OWNS VEE NOW. SARGON LOST HIS TROPHY. HE IS BOOGIES PROPERTY NOW!

It's not Boogies stream, friend.

o my fuck

Attached: 1450135411325.gif (198x200, 1.07M)

Fat e-Celebs?

Fuck off.

Attached: 4346E0A700000578-4793038-image-m-2_1502815377958.jpg (634x882, 57K)

Now we know why his wife left em, aside from being a thot.

The scalies should take him instead

Attached: 1527766144136.jpg (876x1164, 209K)

That's him after losing 150lb. He was like 500lb before the surgery.

It's not his steam he's on killstream with Ralph report or whatever, with metokur and warski.
Warski and Ralph have hosted debates with alt right people like Enoch and Richard Spencer

>Found Quarry King Matt’s audio leaks.
>Metokur slaughtering Fake Rose.
>Furry community going back to being hated after exposing Kero fucking pups.
>Currently stumbled upon a pyramid scheme being used by various YouTubers.

It’s been a great week for the stream.

>deep boogie lore

Attached: 1537882339017.png (600x400, 157K)

What the fuck is up with this week

Attached: bogs bonny.jpg (382x358, 75K)

>raising 26k for charity while taking super chats about niggers, jews, having a holocaust debate, and singing ram ranch

>vee redeams himself yesterday
>immediately gets btfo by boogie then back to where he was
>now everyone likes boogie

what a fucking week

fpbp

Attached: 1454258967527-1.gif (300x242, 1.78M)

why are there posts beyond that?

I've not previously followed Killstream (mostly due to timezones) but it has been consistently golden content ever since the charity stream.

Like the vast majority of people who get the surgery, he failed to address the core problems that led to his overeating. He will eventually start to gain the weight back.

Boogies stream is kino

The Killstream and Andy Warski stumbled upon a pyramid scheme in the form of the therapy site BetterLife where if you pay for the lowest tier they charge you all at once. They even SELL the information from the talks you had with the therapists. Multiple e-celebs such as Shane Dawson, Phillip DeFranco, Boogie, and multiple other YouTubers were all advertising this site prior in exchange for shekels. This leads us to where we are now with The Killstream and Metokur questioning Boogie.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=56txiO8X1YU

Goddamn is Boogie the greatest manipulator alive? He always talks in this faux candid way and it won over Jim and Ralph

no one gives a shit about this youtube dinosaur

It's been more or less gold since the Baked Alaska stream back in April. There was stream where some guy came on and screamed about circumcision. Richard Spencer usually comes on about once per month. It's good.

R A R E
A
R
E

>They even SELL the information from the talks you had with the therapists.
if this is true, it's a wild HIPAA violation, and I expect them to be raped to death by the Feds

He really is a good manipulator

Boogie - 1 Vee - 0

They're contractors, so not related to the company.

This killstream shit is so fucking boring, its literally TMZ for literally who e-celebs.

t. kraut

Attached: better-help.jpg (1029x1920, 543K)

it's still privileged information. you can't transmit it to anyone not authorized to have access to it as dictated by HIPAA. unless it's being used to treat or bill the patient directly by the doctor or hospital involved with that case ONLY, it's illegal as fuck.

If he’s fat, neck bearded and pasty white, you can count on him being a furfag.

Attached: better shills.png (637x525, 127K)

I wonder if it matters that the information is psedu-anonymized, so that it isn't connected to you as a person, but as a "30 year old male" generally?

for example, say you fall gravely ill and have to be admitted to a hospital. it would sure be great to have the medical history held by your primary care physician wouldn't it? except, it cannot be sent without the explicit written consent of the patient. so even two different health institutions who have treated you at different times cannot share the information in their case files without the patient's consent.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Every time

Attached: 1491941438282.png (625x370, 157K)

Yeah, I'll try to keep waking up early in the future to catch these.

i've been missing this week, can someone detail me what's been going on?

They're not real doctors. I believe anyone can sign up to be a "counselor". It's not privileged if they're not a doctor, correct? Also, it's in the TOS that it can be used, so you're agreeing to it. I'm not sure how exactly it works.

Boogie admits he likes to being fucked in the ass. Then absolutely BTFOs Vee.

>Pedophile necrosexual furry cults
>Youtube Therapist pyramid scheme
>Boogie putting Vee in a headlock

>lose weight
>lose attention
>kill himself

>gain weight
>gain attention
>die

hes fucked

it would have to be bulk data, not about individual users, and even then I'm not sure if you can sell it or if it's only legal to use for research purposes. anything that could potentially identify a patient is protected information.
anyone acting as a therapist or counselor would be bound by the same law.

Yeah, but if you're agreeing to this upon signing up wouldn't that be considered consent?

I really hope Bloodsports makes a real comeback.

rundown of happenings?

>Also, it's in the TOS that it can be used, so you're agreeing to it.
you need written consent to use any sort of personal identifier. I'm not sure that clicking a button will pass legal muster when it comes to this. you need a signature.
additionally, therapists are regulated by a fat set of their own regulations regarding patient confidentiality, so I wouldn't be surprised if betterhelp doesn't run afoul of a few state licensing boards or professional associations.

Call him by his EverQuest fursona: >UberWolf

>Jim fights a furry pedo ring
>Vee redeams himself
>a online therapy scam is uncovered linked to the biggest youtuber
>boogie comes on kill stream while simultaneously winning the crowd over and ending Vee's redemption arc

its only only fucking Wednesday.

Okay, so what if they're just selling the data, not with their name? It's just as bad. I'm sure there's some sort of loophole, there always is. Either way, it's a shit company and should get fucked.

I always knew Wayne Lambright was a Jew.

>29.9: charity stream to St. Jude hospital, $26k raised while Holocoaster discussion, with guests like Mark Collet, Metokur, Fuentes, Dick Masterson, Sam Hyde, JF raps ghettorap
That was an absolutely legendary stream. After Saturday's stream it has been consistently golden, like

the thing about therapy sessions is that it's not just a bunch of level readings and numbers regarding test results like in other medical data. you'd have to wipe all sorts of identifying information from them, and like I said before, I think that if there's not a law regarding the disclosure of therapy sessions, there's at least a professional ethics guideline being broken.

I still can't tell what Fake Ross is. He has to be a troll, right?

Poo in Loo "troll" with crippling autism, also with a scat fetish.

Boogie saw an opportunity to reach a new market and everyone on stream (and in this thread apparently) bought it hook line and sinker and allowed him to escape without any real criticism. Never change Jow Forumstards