We are going to lose and lose so much you'll be saying Mr. Drumpf stop losing!

>We are going to lose and lose so much you'll be saying Mr. Drumpf stop losing!
Krumpkins btfo.
How does it feel to always be btfo Trumpets?

Attached: 1538081861984.jpg (1242x1253, 738K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/action-plan-for-pol/
youtube.com/watch?v=gDumWOjmQfI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey you! Yes, you.

Annoyed with the constant stream of these low effort shareblue shill threads? Want to send the people behind them a message?

Vote Republican in EVERY SINGLE ELECTION ON November 6. That's 36 days away.

Remember...Every. Single. One.

Get every single sane person you know in real life and on the internet to do the same. Make a list of all of them. Throw an election party on that day. Remember, November 6.

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/action-plan-for-pol/

COPY AND PASTE THIS IN EVERY SLIDE THREAD TO KILL IT! Notice how they all DIE after you copy & paste this

i'll take the bait and this will be the only post I make about it. Hillary was completely cool about it because she had known from the start that she'd NEVER be prosecuted no matter what came out of that investigation. It seems like she has people killed (i.e Seth Rich) so its easy to assume that she knew she'd never get caught, and if she did she'd just order the people to be assassinated. Simple as. Kavanaugh isn't above the law like she is.

One of OP's people killed four men, leaving them to die in a terrorist attack.
The other one is a Federal Judge

>billionaire elite vs regular senator
I can only imagine why Hillary had nothing to worry about.

Did half the country unquestionably believe a uncorroborated Bengazi accusation of an event from 36 years ago made by a single nutcase liar regarding Hillary that would end her career and publicly condemn her to shame for the rest of her life? No? Funny that. Kind of a different situation.

There is no comparable situation a woman can face because they have the privilege of people using logic to assess any claims against them, unlike men. If HRC was in a comparable situation she would have had a meltdown and collapsed due to pneumonia.

Im not going to work on maggies farm no more, no I aint goin to work on maggies farm norm more, Said I aint aint gonna work for maggies brother no more. said he fights you every time you slam the door

>cool as a cucumber

Attached: WMD-WHAT-DIFF.jpg (446x263, 28K)

Holy shit we're finished. How can we recover from this? We can't let this man get the supreme court codes.

no I aint gonna work for Maggie ma no more, says shes 28 but she 64

Sage

Attached: IMG_5857.png (1600x2262, 112K)

>Kavanaugh is senator
Fucking brainlet, he's a federal judge.

she works for Baal

This man gets it.

Attached: ShareBlue_HighFrog.jpg (420x420, 39K)

Hahahaha epic burn!!
Look how nonplussed she is while talking about the deaths of 4 Americans she caused!!
She's almost too fit for the job!!
2020, 2020, 2020,!!

don't you have to wake up for school soon yound laddy? Maybe get some sleep and have some juice.

Hilldog confirmed for natural psychopath.

trade in your history for a VCR

No

Attached: Capture.jpg (64x40, 8K)

This is such a terrible meme you donkey fucking faggot

She was cool through it because she knew that all her time drinking children's blood with the kikes wont get her any jail time.

fuck it im going back to pg 1

She had a meltdown on the election night lmao, she never even showed to make her concession speech, probably because she was curled up in bed with a carton of Ben & Jerry's sobbing while watching the election coverage.

Women are natural liars because there are no natural consequences for them as men protect them. A woman being able to send men to war would be every housewives wet dream. Let's restore order.

>one is evil incarnate not giving a shit
>other one is a decent man rightfully getting upset that evil assholes in a cabal with the first person in pic are ruining his life for their political gain

Attached: 1528449232532.jpg (450x450, 139K)

left: a criminal showing complete disregard and contempt for the law, knowing that she will get away with murder
right: innocent man outraged at the swamp trying to destroy him and his family
SHILLS CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE

ABSOLUTELY THIS
MAGA 3X
MAGA 10X
3X: Take your car AND FILL IT UP WITH PEOPLE ALL GO VOTE
10X: ORGANIZE YOUR STREET
Tell people how Obama's regime has created the deathtoll each year that's greater than vietnam because of drugs they are allowing to flow into the country

First twenty minutes after forty-plus hours of being cool as a cucumber and then being asked about the most banal shit, like what is boofing.

left: a professional liar lying again
right: an innocent man, having his character assassinated because of partisan politics.

>evasion
>deflection
youtube.com/watch?v=gDumWOjmQfI

Attached: kava-zina.jpg (2400x1800, 501K)

Attached: 8768764.png (714x578, 545K)

>be leftwing cuck
>lose election
>fail to stop Kavanaugh
>get btfo left right and centre
>become angry
>make this thread

Why do you faggots love losing so much? Even your image is of a loser who you idolise despite her being vermin

>Walk like a made man

Attached: h.jpg (696x429, 44K)

This was the hearing where she screeched “what difference does it make”? So it’s a lie right off the bat.

Also people stop taking liberal memes at face value, they lie like cheap rugs,

Attached: 1537589036419.jpg (765x590, 290K)

>Cool as a cucumber
More like a pickle really.

>Cool as a cucumber = Sociopath
Hannibal Lecter stays cool.
Ted Bundy stayed cool.
Jeffrey Dahmer stayed cool.
Ed Gein stayed cool.

Attached: 4EB5B82F-9D64-4D74-83A6-6181B65F3BB7.jpg (540x532, 75K)

Samefag

Attached: 1538625961460.jpg (704x710, 36K)

Guys I just heard someone laughing outside my window and found pic related. Should I call the FBI?

Attached: brett.jpg (600x600, 76K)

> following lawyer instructions because the person displaying the most emotion is the winner in today's world.
yes, and?

Please keep posting saturday and sunday i can not wait

Sociopath =/= too emotional

>democrats

not even once