What can be done about the California transplant menace?

What can be done about the California transplant menace?

Attached: colorado californians.png (602x328, 125K)

Oregon here all these motherfuckers are moving up here and bringing their degeneracy and high taxes with them.

Homeless too, not to mention the FUCKING HOMELESS AND THEIR FUCKING TENTS ON THE SIDEWALK I SAW 18 DIFFERENT TENTS TODAY

Send them to Pennsylvania.

>Oregon
Yes yes, because your lesbo-dike liberal Governor coupled with San Fran 2 aka Portlandia make Oregon and ideal state to flock to. Fuck off fag, I'd rather stay here in California

Who do you think voted for her and turned Portland into what it is today you nigger? Californians hearing Portland was "le cheap artsy city" in the 00s and 10s turning it into an ultra liberal shithole and Portland's population outnumbers every other city so it dominates the politics of the state.

Been thinking of trying to facilitate a move out west, to Utah, Colorado or Arizona if I have to. Somewhere to live quietly with an open carry 44 on my hip. Still possible out west or nah?

>MUH STATE IS A SHITHOLE CUZ U WRECKED IT :(
Kek, cry moar faggot

You don't know pain

Attached: Happy-Texas-Independence-Day-2017.jpg (864x432, 31K)

>tfw Portland will never be what it once was

Attached: portland 1980s.jpg (1488x992, 1.94M)

S E E T H I N G

Attached: californias.png (726x694, 54K)

Fuck off we're full.

Make the Cali girl 70 pounds heavier and 8 shades browner

What am i seething about ultra downy? I'm from the same shithole you're from. I know our school system is the bottom of the barrel here but Jesus to you really have to justify it with your lack of simple reading comprehension?

>born in California
>join military
>get out and get a job in California
Fuck my life

Idaho here, they drive like retards and spread their fucking degeneracy.

Kek...same here user. Wtf were we thinking?
>family
Well there's my excuse

All those options are shit for entirely different reasons
>Utah
Full of Mormons who will not associate with you if you aren't Mormon. Only go if you're Mormon or want to be.
>Colorado
Being invaded by transplants and Mexicans
>Arizona
Being invaded by Mexicans

They’re actually moving out and to other states now , op.
Bubble going to pop soon. Home sales already dipping .

Many people unhappy with rising costs, use of taxpayer money to fund abortions and hormonal therapy/sex changes .

Nevada just legalized weed. Way cheaper , better weather , no snow in Vegas.

Colorado lost its buzz. Long drives , even when you’re not in traffic . Nothing to do. Crowded now . People aren’t enjoying it.

There were a lot of articles last week about how expensive Colorado has become and how more people are now moving out than in .

>no snow
If you're a white man you should live in a cold climate. The white man was bread to live in the cold with our fair skin. The only thing propping up whites in those warm climates is AC. Heat causes the white man to go mad, as demonstrated by those insane Floridians low IQ Californians and Jeff Flake.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Yeah in Colorado. You get extreme heat AND extreme cold.

Both are relatively dry climates .
Heat is better for circulation. Get the blood flowing to the brains .
Nothing wrong with white people who want to live In the snow.

california transplants were east coast transplants in the first place, we have been trying to solve the Houston hobo problem for decades now

>Heat is better for circulation. Get the blood flowing to the brains .
MEANWHILE IN AFRICA

You’re confusing iq and great circulation , for race .
Whites would thrive in warm weather

Deport them back to their hellhole