1 in 5 women in the US have been raped

Have you ever actually met one of them?

Attached: VR-gaming.jpg (1000x688, 401K)

Whoa the US is literally worse than a war zone.

I raped my mum as a baby I forceably ejected myself out her vagina making her scream from the pain. I then attached myself to her nipples and sucked them dry.

you sound like some sort of parasite

ALL AMERICAN GIRL WHORE AND SLUT

Yeah and I added a few as well

5 out of 5 women literally fantasize about being raped

I don't talk to women. I don't wanna be accused of rape.

Wrong, 1 in 5 women SAY they have been raped for the attention their dad never gave them.

I think we should just rape women, if I'm gonna get accused of rape might as well make it work something

Women lie about this shit all the time. My friend had some cunty girlfriend for a while that claimed to have been raped. She also claimed all of her female friends from college had been raped as well. Literally all of them. Some of her friends were barely fuckable if I was blackout drunk, who the fuck would rape them? She was not thrilled when I told her this.

Sexually assaulted, not raped.

Doesn't that number include getting grabbed in the ass without consent?

yes. my first girlfriend was raped by her father in Canada when she was 10. Her mother and her fled here after that. Then there was 2 other girls that i know who were both raped by their brothers. One on her 5th birthday (she was in a foster home already because her parents are deadbeat druggies) and the last girl when she was 9. the father of girl 1 is now dead (his mother shot him in the face with a shotgun for abusing his other daughter) and both of the brothers are in prison for life. all of the girls have serious mental problems as a result.

Only 1 in 5? We can do better, you lazy ass bastards.

Let's aim for 3 out of 5 by next year.

This mutt is of speaking thruths

1 in 5 women in the US are German?

acording to their definitions if you ever had sex when blackout drunk then you were raped
so like 95% of the population has probably been raped

>rape = yeah, I guess I wasn't really into the mood after all, now, years from the event, things seem so clearer for some reason
real rape matters

most of the shit happening nowadays is fake and detracts from the severeness of the real thing. feelsbad man

Women all fantasize about being raped

No, but I was raped by a woman once. Not even joking. If I wasn't underage, Id have called the cops. It fucked up my life for a bit, but I learned something. NEVER TRUST ANYONE. Don't drink around people you don't know and never get into a situation you are not 100% comfortable with. I can confirm that being defensive works because I wasn't raped again ever. Women are idiots and if they get raped, they probably deserve it. I know I did, and it wasn't pleasant.

No, nothing was stuck up my ass. It did ruin a lot of friendships.

Yup
>user, I was gang raped!
>Describes drunk, consensual, group sex.

That number is bullshit because they include sexual assault. I actually went and looked at the data. It is more like 1/20 or maybe even 1/40.
And they define sexual assault really retarded.
Such as "get you ass slapped at a party"
Some surveys define it even worse. They use “anything that made you feel uncomfortable” it’s so loose, that getting asked out by a nerdy guy would could on that survey, which they gets added to the data as assault which then gets added to the ‘raped’ stats

its 2.1 in every 1000 [source: FBI]