Why haven't you taken the rimpill yet Jow Forums?

Why haven't you taken the rimpill yet Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_1673.jpg (1000x756, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/action-plan-for-pol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do i get a rimming gf?

*sniff*

Why can’t you admit that you and the other shitskins are inferior to us and you’re bitterly angry about it so you make these threads as shitskin cope

Hey you! Yes, you.

Annoyed with the constant stream of these low effort shareblue shill threads? Want to send the people behind them a message?

Vote Republican in EVERY SINGLE ELECTION ON November 6. That's 36 days away.

Remember...Every. Single. One.

Get every single sane person you know in real life and on the internet to do the same. Make a list of all of them. Throw an election party on that day. Remember, November 6.

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/action-plan-for-pol/

COPY AND PASTE THIS IN EVERY SLIDE THREAD TO KILL IT! Notice how they all DIE after you copy & paste this

>literally eating shit
enjoy the parasites, i guess

BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpppppppppppppffffffffTTTLLRRRPPPFPFTHTHHHHH....... SNIFF SNIFF..... OOOOOOHHHH *BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA* NNNNGHHHHFFFFFFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOM HELP *SHHHHHHHHRLPPPPPFFFFFBRAAAPPPPPPPPP* IT SMELLS SO BA-FRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPTTHHHHH BRAP BRAP BRAP BRUP

>implying she's rimming and not just sniffing delicious chocolate farts

Attached: 1531977275356.gif (480x366, 1.7M)

Are we being raided

Attached: exd.png (400x402, 66K)

>literally a sven

/thread

Attached: SAGE.jpg (350x350, 80K)

because he's a schizophrenic freak and he needs attention because his absent father won't give him any

Why were we shut down?
(((OP)))
In all fields

white housewives do anything for the BBC LMAO

LOOOL

Bot detected!
Sage

Very progressive

I love the Swedish anthem

If you eat a clean diet and cook your food thoroughly why would there be parasites in there?

>how do i get a rimming gf?

Be a nigger.

Erik this is no pizza thread but shut this down you faggot.

eurasian street-shitter

Tenda Lung Spencer eurasiantiger.
angry cuck from r/hapas

Attached: 3f9655dd0844741c6b1984b09d21fd0c25d70b76d5bb166b1ac8a97cfbd7b83b.jpg (900x1259, 295K)

A lot seem to like to do it, or I just find sluts. I remember one could not stop sniffing my ass and balls. It was so weird.

poor little hapa

Tenda Lung Spencer EurasianTiger.

little dicked eurasian cock sleeve for black men

Attached: 1519907074144.jpg (380x540, 129K)