IN HERE NOW

Locate. Dig. Shoah.

Attached: cff5b6a3a8c2f96717200c8a4eee6e9c97ef9faed1a687137516d3a1bc3cccde.png (433x210, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-resolution/610
thehill.com/hilltv/rising/409817-russia-collusion-bombshell-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-on-dossier-before
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where can you find this stuff?

AHHHH ITS REAL
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-resolution/610

Attached: 1518184493918.jpg (1221x596, 131K)

>senate
>resolution
How far are they from being released?

Oh wait. No. THIS IS A DISTRACTION FROM TEH KIKES.

Just as Trump is getting pissed at the Saudis for not lowering oil prices and paying their defense bills.

The bin ladens are a saudi family. This is just kikes being kikes

No. This is a distraction because Mueller will reveal 9/11 truth.

HOLY SHIT
How did this pass?
Is this because McCain isn't there to gay up Lindsey and McConnell?

>no blue check mark
haha nice try
fake news

Attached: 1537347843503.jpg (2741x1601, 2.99M)

this is a distraction from the DNC

Attached: 1508603119803.jpg (623x608, 110K)

It was Bush, Cheney and their oil buddy, the Prince.

T H I S

Attached: 1537143974772.jpg (1749x2296, 2.63M)

i'm teaching a class of saudi students how to speak english tomorrow
>trips decides how i taqiyya the taqiyya

Attached: rs_634x1024-160204121327-rs_634x1024-150910124241-634-9fresh-prince-bel-air-fashion.jpg (634x1024, 77K)

OK now this is epic

Attached: 1538520915454.jpg (734x869, 211K)

this

*yawns* I'm getting tired boys, maybe we should revisit this in the morning with fresh minds

Repeat after me
>Saudi goatfuckers will get their shit pushed in by trump

This.

Pay attention to both, guys!!!! These declassified messages might contain good info but keep eyes on the prize. This does feel like a desperation move

*yawns* I'm getting tired boys, maybe we should revisit this in the morning with fresh minds

Oy vey goy, see these documents? It was the SAUDIS, not Mossad. Stop talking about Israel or Lucky Larry, okay?

they would never let the truth out

>mini nukes
how fucking retarded do you have to be to even start considering shit like that true
it boggles my mind how many subhuman conspiratards there are

One of the dumbest things this country has done is transfer the oil price setting from the TX RR Commission to Saudi Arabia. Now that we are the world’s largest producer we’re setting the stage to fuck them.

this

Checked

It's real
Didn't we already pretty much know this?
This Hill article is shockingly direct. Doesn't the guy who wrote it work with that chick from RT?
thehill.com/hilltv/rising/409817-russia-collusion-bombshell-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-on-dossier-before

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-223954_Chrome.jpg (1080x1497, 393K)

its hitting the normieverse

>Sponsor: Sen. Blumenthal
It's a distraction.

if its a distraction it is a shitty one

>doing this while everyone is distracted with kavacuck

Attached: max payne orders a steak.gif (174x200, 2.99M)

This. Errrbody needs to pump their brakes

we all know CIA/Mossad did 9/11, so why care what they say about the Saudis? It's nonsense.

You think it matters dumb fucks? The Jews will have all the important bits cut out for "national security." If you want to read something interesting, try the book "Inside the Kingdom" by some fat Brit. In the book, he's describing a speech by that half-nigger creature they always send here, who was described s giving a speech where he said "Saudis are daring people. it's not surprise that the world's most daring terrorist turned out to be a saudi."

He was later found to be one for he ones wiring shekels to the hijackers. It's no surprise the Jews and Saudis have become closer even in public in recent years, since they clearly did 9/11 together.
tldr- if you expect ZOG not to lie about anything and everything, you haven't been paying attention...

look over there goy! at 9/11!

Ctrl + F Israel

Theyre not going to tell the truth about the Israelis

There is NO WAY that Larry would have known had it not been the Israelis. His entire family was out of the building that morning, coincidentally and uncharacteristically of course.

Jews did 9-11, Blumenthal will not expose that.

yeah

So whats the implications behind this

It makes the most sense to me as a distraction attempt. Several different things seem to be breaking with the DNC and FISA stuff, so maybe they're tossing this out, figuring it will be redacted to hell and back so it won't hurt them. Thing is, if it's redacted and uninteresting, it won't distract for long.

This is how you know shits about to go down with the Dems. They need this big of a distraction.

bump

>Blumenthal
Jews are blaming arabs again, holy shit kikes are scared as fuck. And it's about 9/11. Fucking Q being proven right again.

Class is in less than 12 hours you fuckers better deliver me something good

G... GO TO SLEEP, GOY. IT'S NOTHING

Attached: Jacob-Rothschild-Net-Worth.jpg (800x587, 123K)

They must be, they worked hard for a long time just to squash Saudi connections now to all of a sudden throw them under the bus is significant.

Stay frosty, they're afraid

Saudi posters are out hard tonight

Attached: C0A2E0E4-F5AA-4936-932C-31E89974F0CC.jpg (1280x960, 259K)

What if all the Saudi regime change was because Trump took office, found out what they did on 911, and decided to kick their asses like every other president should have done?
Now we gonna find out.

Not from a jedi

YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM ME, FILTHY GENTILES

Attached: stop_resisting_goyim.jpg (638x501, 66K)

Finally. He pulls through on his late campaign promises.

I'd believe that this guy did 9/11

Source than party.