BREAKING -- FBI CLEARS KAVANAUGH:

White House Finds No Corroboration Of Sexual Misconduct In FBI Report

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-222632_Twitter.jpg (1079x1066, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/fbi-clears-kavanaugh-white-house-finds-no-corroboration-of-sexual-misconduct-in-fbi-report/
archive.is/KSxY9
thehill.com/hilltv/rising/409817-russia-collusion-bombshell-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-on-dossier-before
hooktube.com/watch?v=ASOTct1woo8
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtube.com/watch?v=zRdpSbas3Ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well no shit

But it's night in Washington DC, how when did they do it?

Now anyone who votes no is essentially shitting on the FBI.
Of course, the lefties are already screeching about Ford not being interviewed and calling it a sham. They can never be appeased, ever, ever, ever. That's why this delay should have never happened in the first place.

truepundit.com/fbi-clears-kavanaugh-white-house-finds-no-corroboration-of-sexual-misconduct-in-fbi-report/

Archived: archive.is/KSxY9

Oh hey, I guess he didn’t do anything wrong. Right?

Surely the Democrats can vote him now.

Dems still won't be satisfied, and Flake will probably live up to his name.

Hopefully Collins and Murkowski vote yay, though, they seem like pretty fair and reasonable people.

Old news
He's getting voted in on the weekend

It's literally breaking right now

Dems btfo

I think it just proves even more how insane they are. So it has its positives.

OK, new news.
He's getting voted in on the weekend.

Which day is the vote

Saturday.

Has that been announced, or is it just rumor?

this has been a most welcome redpill for centrists pre-election

Attached: 1528979515257.jpg (750x500, 43K)

how shocking.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DEMS AND THEIR OBSTRUCTION TACTICS

Attached: 1485479131964.jpg (768x768, 106K)

But he's an alcoholic now I thought

literal rules stipulate thats the earliest day allowed, and mcconnell is railroading this.

It's the schedule. McConnell filed a motion to invoke cloture tonight. That means the Senate will vote on the motion Friday, and they can vote on confirmation Saturday. Sunday is Sunday and Monday is a federal holiday, so, Saturday it is.

>grassley's head should firmly be planted on a stake

Oh great, another angry white male in charge. Just what this country needs.

Attached: DjPRrkBWsAEHdsr.png (300x290, 107K)

What the fuck are you?

in the current year? as we should all be!

Dead inside

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-205237.jpg (604x776, 124K)

unironically, this!

Attached: 1dqsdr.jpg (696x413, 25K)

aren't we all?

a feminist

Great. I hope the no vote wins. I think he's innocent with Ford and them, but he gave us the Patriot Act so he's a faggot

LIBERALS BTFO

Attached: 1517887917535.png (403x448, 53K)

Good. I had no doubt he was innocent, but I was worried the FBI would try to fake something.

Kek. No sign of this on twitter trending news. You know they'd make it the top one if it was the opposite

lol no

it's EXACTLY what this country needs. Far too many shitskins running around being uppity and ruining things.

Alaska should've elected Joe Miller instead of Murkowski.

Attached: Joe-Miller.jpg (412x425, 24K)

Back on track for red wave?

Attached: 1534475176285.gif (800x792, 607K)

Fuckin a

Attached: 1B2B3267-AD80-42E4-A426-252032461E22.jpg (747x960, 117K)

So...how close are the Supreme court justices?

Do they hang out? Will it be awkward?

>Abloo bloo bloo bloo
>A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>Abloo bloo bloo bloo

Attached: 1538558057000.jpg (500x800, 109K)

>truepundit

Literal fake news.

Attached: 22061.jpg (547x662, 120K)

Uh, it has the word “True” in it.

Attached: 12A5B46C-4AFF-40CA-9B3A-0E8DFBD9B8F2.jpg (612x612, 53K)

>memeflag

Attached: 1516281176090.jpg (670x532, 47K)

I don't totally disagree. He has deep state stench all over him. I don't give a shit about his personal life in the last century. I'm more concerned with what he did and will do in this one.

Attached: A31E1002-170C-4213-A1DE-8707ED93B9F9.jpg (1125x1816, 728K)

thehill.com/hilltv/rising/409817-russia-collusion-bombshell-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-on-dossier-before

Attached: 1538631248459.jpg (623x608, 100K)

Just remember, years from now, when you're dissatisfied and disappointed with his voting record of removing your 2nd, 4th, and 5th amendment rights, you could have sided with the Democrats and kept this 322 skull and bones jock out of the supreme court. I assume you all cannot realize that big Republicans won't ever uncuck themselves and if they so passionately approve of someone there's a reason why. It can be guaranteed that it isn't about giving you any freedom. So why are they so passionately for him? The Democrats are easy enough to spot. They will shit on ice cream just to ruin the flavor. But the Republicans don't care about trump nor do they care about you.

The only thing this guy will be good for is taking away anothee piece of what was once America. All you had to do was side with the Democrats despite their jewishness.

You have been played by the establishment once again.

Watch the narrative now becone about how sexist the fbi is and institutional sexism

Attached: FB_IMG_1538632453939.jpg (1370x1427, 96K)

They've left them no choice-BRING OUT THE ACTORS!

I wish that were it rather than knowing that they were just taking care of (and indebting) one of their own.

a nice use of tax money

Attached: sure.gif (500x281, 3.47M)

They say "it's way too quick of an investigation, they just wanted to rush through" when the FBI reviewed the 650000 Hillary emails from Weiners laptop in a couple days

Holy shit

Attached: It can't get any better.jpg (800x800, 163K)

Here comes 10 more allegations.

>Mfw Trump uses this as an excuse to GUT it and other bureaucracies even more.

Attached: 1535467123592.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

we need MORE white males in charge, this planet is going to hell with all of the globalist shit going on, fuck diversity, fuck shitskins, fuck niggers.

White Men™ built our world, they need to continue running it!

Attached: 1508849510092.png (500x400, 163K)

wow holy shit it's exactly like what i thought from the start what an exhilarating debacle!

>implying accelerationism is not my philosophy
The sooner it burns the sooner it can be cleared away.

Saturday 12:01AM

Attached: tenor.gif (320x384, 1.15M)

ezpz

Attached: 1520440063764.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

You haven't seen that? Trump totally blown her the fuck out, it was pure savagery
hooktube.com/watch?v=ASOTct1woo8

Kavanaugh won't be confirmed.

but he threw ice cubes 30 years ago.

If they do it that way, they can still salvage the long weekend!

Now the next question will be is...will flake vote yes for Brett or cuck again?

I'm not gonna fall for the Jew vs Jew meme Shlomo. With the death of the democratic party comes the opportunity to move away from a two party system.
>and a ban on dual citizenship in congress!

Why is this l happening so late at 0200?

Also why are news websites so fucking cancerous full of ads and "sponsered stories" and operate slow as fuck?

I think they are going to need Pence to cast the deciding vote. More salt!

Collins and Murkowski voted nay on ACA repeal you mong. If they were fair and reasonable people they would have been yes votes from the start of this farce. All 3 of these fuckers are democrats.

RAAAAAPE CULTUUUUURE!
OLD WHITE CIS STRAIGHT MALES!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I went to reddit to see how they reacted, and it was gold.
>M-muh FBI clearly working for drumpf!
>F-fake investigation!
>T-too short!
>H-he got away with giga-rape!
These fuckers could be shown a live execution via firing squad with their own eyes and they'de claim everything from a heart attack to being starved on what killed the guy.

Attached: Brew Kavanaugh.png (800x632, 421K)

He's the Donald of the UK

there's going to be another fat-women-in-pussy-hat rally after Kavanaugh is confirmed, isn't there?

Attached: 1536904299312.jpg (283x255, 8K)

You can start by proving a single one of them has dual citizenship, with sources.

KAVANAUGH WILL BE CONFIRMED. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, ABORTION, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION WILL BE REVERSED. THE SYSTEM OF GERMAN IDEALISM WILL BE COMPLETED.

He's probably a Nazi now. We NEED him in.

and that's a good thing

Nigel is RL pepe

Attached: wd.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I think keep vote yes, but who knows with that faggot

Use adblocker user. Every news, games, music website now wants that sweet ad revenue due to youtube independent reviewers taking their viewers.

Who gives a shit? This guy thinks it's constitutional to spy on citizens. He fucking helped Bush draft the PATRIOT Act.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

I concur

(((you)))

Attached: 1537749463566.jpg (879x881, 189K)

Favorite video on YT

oh man he probably did something wrong. better vote the radical opposite.

McConnell must have the easiest job in the world. All he has had to do is stick to his guns and watch the left self-immolate. Every red-state dem is fucked no matter which way they vote at this point

Hi, I was told there would be cloture?

Attached: 896E35EA-0F90-4CB3-B146-F01AD5EEB952.jpg (615x615, 114K)

I do when I'm not phoneposting.

I watched that shit and the reporter said "Im not THINKING!"
thats why he said I KNOW etc..

hes not a fucking sexist mad man hes literally just treating her just like he does the men.

>Ford needs to be interviewed
>After giving her testimony on the national stage
>We’re clearly not trying to delay

They are talking about another march. it'll be pointless, but they will do it to make themselves feel better.
Turnout for this election will be huge.

wow fake news
youtube.com/watch?v=zRdpSbas3Ho

Why people mad he white very pretty maybe send message later

>shits on all reporters and media
>does it once to a female reporter
>OMG MISOGYNIST

Yeah, not like it was a real investigation anyway. Drumpf stage-managed the whole thing and wouldn't even let them talk to Dr. Ford, let alone the hundreds of classmates desperate to refute the obvious lies in Brat Kavanaugh's spittle-dripping screed.

If Repuglicans gave a shit about the truth they'd allow a REAL investigation. One that exposed the lies Kavanaugh told, and looked into the credible truth of his alcoholic blackout behavior and perjury. It's not taking victims seriously when you ban the people investigating it from speaking with them. This whole thing is a farce.

This is true, but voting no on him at this point is akin to telegraphing to dems that you fell for the false rape allegations and stall tactics. It could also just be me though

>oh vey! Yes goy, don't confirm your shot at the supreme court now...you should wait til after midterms so you have a possibility of it staying empty for the next two years
GTFO of here. I'll take my chances

No, he said "I know your not", followed by "thank you". Open your fucking ears people.