Why don't police investigate most rape accusations thoroughly?

Why don't police investigate most rape accusations thoroughly?

Attached: 44.jpg (811x817, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/9l64e5/what_does_it_mean_to_believe_the_victim/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it would be hard to prove anything especially 36 years after it supposedly happened

because most of them are made up and/or actual followup often shows that the woman was just confused and the guy did nothing wrong.

God I wish I were me.

why don't women just accept their most useful on their backs?

>Why don't police investigate most rape accusations thoroughly?

they do cupcake. they just have more important things to do but waste 100 hours on yo when theres more crime going on.

no evidence? too bad. your fault you not scratching him and getting dna sample under your nails or not fighting back.

Because bitches are born liars that thrive on drama, it is a monumental waste of time

who is this girl?

Attached: 1420355372549.jpg (466x666, 30K)

Most are fake.

niggers would be outed as rapists

because rape serves the master of the police,
that's saturn.

Attached: 1538631094617.jpg (811x817, 374K)

Because It's a huge bitch to investigate. Even with DNA evidence to prove that sex even happened, it's grating to figure out whether it was actually consensual or not. Trauma etc help determine, but that requires the victim coming forward quickly enough.

Emily Rudd

rape is hard to prove, easy to fake. sadly this will always be the case.

her face kind of reminds me of some lepechraun

men can remain manly whilst being opposed to rape.
most women wont come forward.
most cases that reach a conclusion are proven fake. that says nothing about how much rape occurs. don't let the feminists ruin women for you boys. my gf is red pilled and there may be one out there for you..switch off the computer and go outside. its a lovely day

Why don’t women file police reports before making rape accusations decades after the alleged date? Ford is already fat with cash after all the donations that retards gave her for being such a bravestrong wamen.

precisely. but try telling a feminazi this

noice rhyme mate noiiiceee

Attached: 1524172885925.jpg (2048x1366, 766K)

i can imagine the idea of walking in to the police station is daunting after the night you've just had.

Most can't be investigated thoroughly if there are no witnesses, no evidence, and no signs of struggle.

Hate to break it to you sweetie, but usually a 'real rape' leaves at least a scratch mark on the neck, waste, belly etc. If you say 'no' and he doesn't stop, leave a mark to prove you meant it. Even if it's a black eye, teeth marks, ripped his clothes etc.

Basically..... rape is violence, not "I didn't give him permission to penetrate after I blew him in the laundry room.... but I didn't resist or fight back at the time.".

News for ya ladies, saying No isn't always enough, it sucks, but that's just how it is.

nice hooters

cant think of a rapper that would share my sentiment though

>usually leaves a mark
i doubt any of us here would have a detailed understanding of what happens during the average rape. you think that victims succumb quickly? i can imagine there are many outcomes. flight, fright, fight. people are all different

>Why don't police investigate most rape accusations thoroughly?
you need witnesses and evidence to corroborate the story, just like your made up premise

that sounds retarded. you should think of it as bringing justice to the wrongdoing that's just happened.

retarded? yeah we are talking about a woman in distress. i certainly don't think women should be believed and women surely know they have little chance to get a conclusion too..plus the shame etc.

>writing prompt
>irrelevant old image
>dishonest conclusion buried as a presupposition

Well, brah there are wildlife conservation centers all over the US and many of them are hungry for volunteers. You could have an owl on your arm this week.

>most cases that reach a conclusion are proven fake. that says nothing about how much rape occurs

Attached: 1532324125424.png (550x570, 459K)

i got that info from askfeminists subreddit
it's a new thread so there's still time for you to tell them otherwise if you have different information.

reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/9l64e5/what_does_it_mean_to_believe_the_victim/

sorry I disagreed with you...wont happen again

They generally investigate all available evidence. You can't blame the fuzz for not manufacturing enough extra evidence to prove a rape that probably never happened.

lol that bitch is fucking an Arab

Attached: fuck me please.jpg (640x640, 88K)

>wish I were me
Wish granted. You are now you.
You're welcome.