How to fix rape culture

How to fix rape culture, whether or not it exists:
1. Typical sentencing for convicted rapists on the high end is about 10 years, with 6 years served. Increase the penalty to execution.
2. Make it illegal for a rape or sexual assault survivor to not report the incident within 90 days. The penalty is significant but non-criminal.

1 increases the stigma around rape, since some people claim it's still not taboo enough. 2 eases the survivor's apprehension or guilt about reporting by simply making the decision for them. It also makes them more believable because it provides a baseline motive for reporting. Everything else about standards of evidence remains the same.

Attached: Rape.jpg (800x448, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.sph.harvard.edu/cas/Documents/rapeintox/037-Mohler-Kuo.sep1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How to fix something that doesn't exist

Quick, tell me how to fix the gender wage gap.

>Executing people
>For having sex

convicted rapists

99% of rapes are by niggers
Kill all niggers

No way. You can execute murderers, but not rapists.
Honestly you can't even prove it was rape half the time. A girl has sex, she says it's rape, he says consentual. You're gonna execute the guy for that? No fucking way.

1. Literally give women the execution axe. Great.
2. How do you even enforce this?

Any rape that’s not cut and dry guy in an alley with a knife isn’t real. Women are shit at communicating consent, making rapists out of kids thinking everyone’s having a good time. People keep wanting to heap power on the victims, like being assaulted is a crown of wisdom, even if they were the ones who intentionally wore a slutty dress to a party that they knew was full of horny kids.

Attached: D4BBB853-0FC6-431B-A247-FE6EF81D3D32.jpg (207x200, 21K)

>the news cycle for the past month was a series of false sexual assault allegations
>let's kill everyone convicted of rape

no possible way this could go wrong

Legalize rape?

Why must Americans delude the meaning of words? You do know what the word culture means, right?

Attached: 1497743072659.png (598x369, 387K)

>whether it exists or not
>Make it illegal not to report rape

Retarded SJW.
Go back to schoool and learn how to arguement or are you thta short-sighted?by far the dumbest thing I ever heared.

Muhammed...

rape as much as you can.

I agree 100%with this
Adultery should be a crime

Just legalize rape and regulate it. The war on rape doesn't work, like the war on drugs and the war on guns. The good guys will follow the law anyway so what's the point of making something illegal.

If there's enough evidence, execute the person about whom the allegation is made
If there's not enough evidence, execute the person making the allegation

Just execute them both without investigation, more efficient that way and the saved cash can be spent on awareness campaigns.

Make it illegal for women to consume alcohol.
No more rape.

Tell me what a rape culture is when you need five male witnesses to testify your case and your rapists high fives each other. Sounds like Sudan or an Arab country right? This took place in Sweden you feminist cunt.

3 words: SEX AFTER MARRIAGE
another 3 words: REPEAL THE 19th

cultural enrichment not rape

Is it rape if she doesn't remember what happened?

Blurping out without thinking: wouldn't REALLY drastic measures actually bring some decency to this world.
You get painful death sentence for even smallest evidence of having conduct with some woman blaming you for rape (same rule goes for man blaming on woman for rape).
>No degeneric places
>No man/woman whoring around
>Relationship must be extremely thrusty.
>People being actually decent to each other
>Natality might even blossom
It's the world we want Jow Forums

This, unironically:
"The present study indicates that 1 in 20 college women experienced rape since the beginning of the school year. Moreover, 72% of these rapes occurred when victims were
so intoxicated that they were unable to consent. Certain women are at increased risk of being raped while intoxicated, particularly those who attend colleges with higher levels of heavy episodic drinking and who belong to or live in sororities."
archive.sph.harvard.edu/cas/Documents/rapeintox/037-Mohler-Kuo.sep1.pdf

What's funny is that there used to be a report on the same site that said that 72% of the women were so intoxicated that they couldn't recall what happened, but that report was apparently shoaed.

Or by being ashamed of acting like a whore, so choosing to be a victim
Or by being ashamed of admiting that to a boyfriend, so choosing to be a victim.

It's bullshit, but I like it. I don't think this is a serious problem in our society, but I would be 100% down for these laws.

Or engaging in self-harm and trying to cover it up
Or any number of retarded reasons that women come up with

Attached: fakerape.jpg (1078x2018, 309K)

So now if a couple of whores frame a man for rape they can have him killed? What a fucking dumb idea

It looks pretty sane and Jewish, American degenerate goyim here ususally create incel-tier shit-threads.

Pakis and pajeets like you infested the UK deserve to die.

I think lying women should be raped so they understand how devastating the trauma is to experience instead of dreaming about consensual moderately rough rape role play sex, these rape accusers have never experienced being bashed in the head while being raped in the asshole until their anus prolapses.

Oh rape culture exists, it's just exactly the opposite of what people believe it to be. Rape culture is the ability of women to freely accuse a man to ruin his life and all the fun things that comes with that.