The term "goy" or "goyim"

Where does it say it means "cattle"? Everywhere I go, it says it means "nation" but colloquially it means "non-jew"

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1533496980265.png (571x763, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/גולם#Hebrew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Babylonian talmud

Ah, but what does the word "nation" mean.

Non-Hebrew nations who did not follow the law of Moses. Foreigners.

It doesn't literally mean 'cattle', it means 'nation(s)'. But it really only refers to Gentiles, and the Talmud says that goyim are equivalent to cattle. Many words in many languages have literal meanings that are not the common meaning, especially derogatory words.
When a Jew calls someone a goy, they are saying that person is less than a person because they are not Jewish, regardless of the literal original meaning of the word.

jews consider non-jews to be animals worthy of only slavery or genocide, that's where the confusion comes from

It's about how they say it, some jews will just say goys as a word for gentiles while others will call you it as an insult.

What does the term, “ the goyim know “ mean ?

Attached: 73F46D15-C41F-4859-9183-72DC61DB8720.jpg (1976x1146, 1.27M)

fucking nazi lightning

It doesn't, your translation is correct. However Jews just plainly refer to Gentiles as cattle, and the term Goy is not a positive or natural one.

What if the nazis were in cahoots with zionists, havaara agreement ?

Attached: 6361B4C7-D945-4CC0-B34B-8735B205E8C9.jpg (1005x1307, 936K)

This is only partly true. Many Jews are oblivious to the fact that it is an offensive term. Idk about Euro American Jews tho.

Pure pilpul. It means cattle.

Many gentiles dont see kike as a slur either

Possibilities, my nigger.

Where exactly in the Talmud does it say this? Can I get a verse?

Synagogue of satan is cabable of anything

is it pronounced "goy - yim" or "goy - yeem"
Is it pronounced "show - aw" or "show - uhh"
is it pronounced "hon-nik-kuh" or "huh-nik-kah"

>but colloquially it means "non-jew"

It means non-jew in the same way "nigger" means black, OP.

why do they constantly marry out then

What else to Jews plainly refer to Gentiles as besides cattle?

Similar to infidel, it means gentile. However, you can’t just ‘adopt’ Judaism, so gentile then means ‘none chosen’. What we’re then faced with is an existential quandary, since that indicates that some are G-d’s chosen, while the majority of people are ‘non-chosen’... therefore husks of human shell, living life aimlessly, like golem, to be controlled by G-d’s chosen.

Most people feel this way about livestock (e.g., cattle). Therefore goyim = cattle.

Factually false
Upvote, but that's not true tho. Everyone is aware of words like nigger and kike because they are designated minorities. Gentiles aren't. Jews also have special status, how should they know they even have an ability to be racist. Non whites are told it's impossible for them to be racist and Jews pretend to be non white when it's comfy.

Halaka / haskala

Defeatist faggots who for some reason love Islam and niggers. Not a lot of self awareness lmao

Factually, I don't give a fuck. I see the behavior you kikes exhibit and that alone is enough to make me believe that it means cattle.

See now that's fair. I agree.

I choose halaka and heredi over haskalah subversion

Atlantis was real, Egypt was a colony. I pray for you diaspora types, I don't think you're all lost.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (610x519, 403K)

I'm not a diaspora. Pray for their convention, they have no hope in their current form.

"Jew" is already a slur. I dare you to call somebody a jew in a normal way and watch their reaction.

This
Also OP most of the gritty stuff is oral on purpose so people like you can’t google it lol

This

What if I call myself a filthily kike and have a jewish last name?

this it's related to Golem, from clay, the npcs. A physical human still in the matrix that hasn't woken or been activated. Not thinking for self, easy to control, running on certain commands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem
In Jewish folklore, a golem (/ˈɡoʊləm/ GOH-ləm; Hebrew: גולם) is an animated anthropomorphic being that is magically created entirely from inanimate matter.

That's you, all your matter separately being inanimate. The human whole having different qualities than the parts, but only in the waken, lest they remain clay.

Attached: golem.jpg (1200x1320, 279K)

hey dude, is cutting a baby's dick off and sucking the stump child abuse or all good?

Jews are self hating masochists by nature

Jews should realize that they are being played by the zionists. Multiculturalism and massive islamic and african immigration is a ploy to get jews to exercise right of return, thus enabling the greater Israel project.

Wtf do you call them then ?

because if the mother is jewish then the child is jewish, also they need to marry out otherwise they become so inbred that they would die off

>G-G-Goebbels is that you?

Just wipe them out and you won't have to call them anything

Child abuse of course, should be globally illegal.

The etymology is intentionally difficult to track down. It doesn't mean a person, men, nation, etc. It's a derivative of 'body' as in 'torso, trunk, human shape.' Compare the word 'body,' in Hebrew to the word for People, Person, Nation, in hebrew, which are totally different roots. That's why it means something like 'cattle.'

Is that miss noir?

Jews are actually highly inbred. However there's tricks like 8f a jewish man can't create healthy offspring with his wife/sister/cousin he impregnates a female goy (schikse) to create the shabos goy, who is seen more as family property than a human being. This shabos goy in turn creates offspring with a female jew from the family.

Both Goy and Golem are from the root 'G-O' meaning 'torso, body'

God has a plan for them, i will call them out, but it is a paradox, if you work with them you are screwed, if you fuck with them you are screwed too. The best answer is, with jews you lose

Oo, thanks, new to me.

See

Means "not us".

Attached: i can haz tatas too.jpg (634x842, 110K)

Body is Goof and torso(or chest) is Haze. Goof has no "Go" sound in it. Show source otherwise this is bullshit.

I heard they are all like 5th cousins and consider fellow jews a part of a tribe

no, fuck off

Attached: serveimage.png (248x425, 125K)

But it literally does mean nation in biblical Hebrew. Even Moses and the people of Israel are called Goy in the Bible. Only later it got the separatist connotations.

Also true. 2/3 of jews are actually so degenerated that they are too stupid to properly fuck goys over even tho it's in their DNA. Elite jews will willingly sacrifice these bum-jews.

Like this kind of child abuse? But Judaism protects these pedos, calling them mohel Rabbis and paying them $$$ to slurp on baby boy stump.

Attached: Mohelpervs.jpg (960x647, 150K)

>how should they know they even have an ability to be racist.
So you are admitting that jews are basically a kind of functional retard, maybe psychotic at best ?

>(((for some reason)))
We know the reason

Easy enough. Dig deeper Chaim, I didn't go through a military language school to not understand letter groupings as roots in Semitic scripts.
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/גולם#Hebrew

Oh, I get it, like when I'm at work and I call myself "dogfucker, the destroyer of toilets", I don't really mean I fuck dogs and destroy toilets, I mean I do a grand total of fuck all for work and make terrible beer shart messes in the toilet bowls without flushing on a regular basis. Sometimes I even wipe my ass, flush the paper in a different toilet and leave the shit filled one looking like I took a nasty obviously messy shit and just got up and left without even wiping my chili hole lmao.

It means body. A mass.

pagan

Jewish persecution complex is the blueprint for the current sjw, blm, feminist

That's correct, Judaism therefore should be eradicated. It's a vile and savage tradition and it has no place with the Jewish people if they ever wish to reform.
More like heavily brainwashed soldiers for the culture of antieuropeanism. You can see the same behavior with some whites.
That was the self awareness part, that's the joke dude
Go-lem has a go sound, while goo-f has goo. That makes no sense in Hebrew. I'm glad you're educated but I've had mandatory biblical Hebrew from kindergarten to highschool. Golem is also a cacoon if that helps.

Biblical Hebrew uses the term in a couple of interesting positions: when in reference to yehudim it is only used in utero (you carry two bodies within you, one will rule the other) or in reference to people that God has struck down. In both senses, 'body' is a better fit than either of the two choices that don't share a root.

if jews are wrong why is judaism the oldest religion? Maybe most people really are goys

God also talks about Moses and the people of Israel through Moses becoming "great goys". Even if you can translate it as body it's not a physical human body but a collection or an organization, just like what a nation is.

What's the Jewish opinion on good goyim who aren't anti-Semitic and have a degree in precise sciences i.e. know maths, physics, etc?

Going to break my balls because of a diphthong huh?

How can people of israel be great goys if they're all kikes though? Why did jews enslave the semitic world into worshipping their stupid religion?

The same opinion as a cow that breeds high quality wagyu you fucking meatbag

In utero, yes.

muslims are jews prove me wrong

Si Pablo, si. Te creo.

My question wasn't addressed to you, goy.

>Oh, I get it, like when I'm at work and I call myself "dogfucker, the destroyer of toilets", I don't really mean I fuck dogs and destroy toilets,
Its similar, but a bit different. You don't actually destroy the shitter....But when a Jew calls you a "goy" or "goyim" they mean you are a piece of shit in their mind.

It would be similar to me calling a jew a Kike.
Example
>These dumb kikes never shower and smell like shit.

It is derogatory.

I'm not a goy; goy are the cattle. There are some groups even the kikes don't count as goy, but rather enemies of their faith.

Look, you're right in principle that it is a derogatory term and that got hatred exists. Look at my posts and you'll see that I'm aware of Jew faults at least. I'm only giving you all a hard time because mistranslation is easy to disprove and can discredit your otherwise legitimate argument on semantics.
Probably still something bad/racist, but really depends on how much the goy practically helps the Jewish causes.

Believe what you will.

God told abraham that he will make him a great goy
Which could be interpreted as
A great man ( influential/special/ etc)
Or
A great nation (making his offspring a nation)
Tanakh
וְאֶעֶשְׂךָ לְגוֹי גָּדוֹל וַאֲבָרֶכְךָ וַאֲגַדְּלָה שְׁמֶךָ וֶהְיֵה בְּרָכָה
The english translation
I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
So basically goy can mean
Man or nation now when modern jews say goyim atleast here it means foreign nation
Thats about all, kike out.

Attached: hqdefault-112-480x300.jpg (480x300, 22K)

Jews are a dirtbag religion catering to fallen people and lower castes, nothing good ever came from a jew or their offspring, physical or philosophical.

>God
stopped reading there

Thank you, master.

fuc of goy

Go be a dirty shudra elsewhere you fucking bootlicker.

That's not true and furthermore you really can't know how many people with Jewish blood did great things, just not in the name of Judaism or the Jewish identity. On the religion/tradition I agree.

this transparency and uptick in jews adding their voices to the song is unsettling, but I can't help but feel optimistic about it.

hope you faggots are genuine.

In old Hungarian "elrejtezni" meant "to faint".
In modern Hungarian "elrejtőzni" means "to physically hide away".
In old Hungarian the vulgar expression of 'to fuck' was "nyakni" now it's "baszni".
Words and expressions change, especially if you have dialects. Fucking kibbitzh stop embarrassing yourself.

Attached: 1u83sgfrm2z01.jpg (640x1138, 109K)

I'm also an atheist but you american atheists are fucking cringe i swear. Fucking neckbeards

Attached: 220px-An_image_of_Thomas_James_Kirk_at_a_public_meetup_with_fans_in_Toledo,_Ohio.jpg (220x214, 13K)

Never disagreed that today the term is derogatory.

It's really not simply a matter of derogatory but relatively tame meaning. The word simply descends from 'body, mass, torso,' etc. That's my only point, and it isn't wrong.
You are making the case that 'By WISE COUNSEL we shall make war' is the motto of Mossad. I get it, that's one way to translate.

thanks rabbi

I respect intelligence and diligence of the Jewish culture which creates lots of phds, economists, etc. You're a lazy obese burger eating nation in the other hand.

My stance has nothing with boot licking, it's internal believes. I can't respect people like you who who behave like animals.

It's true. You deny the greatness of the individual for the greatness of your false "God". You deny people the benefit of their achievements and attribute it to the favor of "God" while simultaneously claiming "God" loves the low achievers. You farm the lower IQ people and call them goyim for your own benefit, you practice nepotism in the name of serving a false "God". Judaism is the first of the worst religions, and all of them are directly attributable to judaic philosophy.

Basically, you're all fucking full of shit, assholes, and Hitler was right but he was a worthless shudra that couldn't even fucking finish the job.

I'm not an atheist.

Also, take away your diacritics and look at the cluster Gimmel Vev. Etc etc etc.

>how did he know my major...?

Attached: 1i7v3B7.png (550x550, 150K)

>athiest jew
>when your own subversion comes back at you

Attached: 1493945991879.png (514x652, 197K)