Yeeeeehaaaaaaaa

Howdy /pol we'd like to come in to ethnostate, we are white too.

Attached: 15166054464970.jpg (2048x1366, 739K)

These people are like what the tumblr tards and crust punk homeless jerkoffs are to the commie ivory tower intellectuals and Jew media subverters. Our useful idiots that make us look bad and hold us back but ultimately we have to stand by because they'll do our dirty work in the streets and in the ballot box.

>ivory tower intellectuals
take your meds, and get to bed Grandpa

Attached: Back-In-My-Day-ivory-towers.jpg (550x660, 80K)

They seem civil, imagine if these were niggers.

Attached: major coonery.webm (320x400, 1.66M)

Attached: B8BB25E3-8219-4862-8785-6D1E7B1BE43F.jpg (640x357, 73K)

I dare you to take a DNA test of these people. The results may be SHOCKING!

Attached: 7009473.jpg (800x1176, 96K)

#MeToo

Can confirm, I am an ivory tower leftist intellectual. I will complete Hegel's system.

With enough big stick, these fine fellows could be molded into model citizens within a generation.

If we controlled the resources the people running this shit do, things would turn around QUICK. Until then, don’t ever stop getting good jobs, befriending lots of people, and making whites babies. Those who are inclined to do so need to infiltrate contemporary power structures in the same manner leftists did in the 60s. Fight the powah

I hope you blow a tire driving in the country and a group of 4 rednecks in a crew cab truck rape you deliverance-style, Mr. Aristocrat

whats with all the anti white shilling today

Attached: 1522235863867.png (600x582, 239K)

We are making progress and they are afraid

Attached: 44900E14-7EA7-45C8-9662-8C1C0A7281E1.jpg (659x842, 153K)

I'd rather have 6 million white Amerilards than a single Sub Saharan ghoul in this country.

uppity niggers and spics finally learned how to use the interwebs

i love family reunions

Honestly that just looks like a good time.

she can, the rest cannot

>I'd better take some photos of this 2/10 skank because its not like the internet has any raunchy material for free!

They're more likely to help you with the tire, invite you to a barbecue, feed you awesome food and get you shitfaced entirely for free, treating you, a complete stranger, like family, likely showing you one of the better times you've ever had in your miserable life.

Country whites are welcoming as long as you behave like a human being and don't outright disrespect them or their family. You don't even have to agree with them politically. And yeah, they might not always be the brightest people alive, but they can be wholesome and good and strong in a way so alien to the jew mafia and its army of useful idiots, they can do little more than mock it, look for ways to tear it down. To them, being good is just a weakness to be taken advantage of.

They can't stand good. It shines a light on their own corruption.

>Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss

What is it like living inside a trailer?

Is it comfy living on government checks?

How do you shit/shower?

I've been living in a chink-block apartment my whole life and I just wonder.

Attached: 0fcb5b443cac1d2fdf5d944b461cabea5ed6afb3ae10a82bd786763547fcec59.jpg (1380x1080, 164K)

desu this. some of the dumbest, most redneck fucks i know are actually kind and inviting. dont hurt their family and they like you as though you are family. its almost disconcerting how simple it is

Why would anyone be driving through fly over country in the first place

You live on top of one another, no personal space. Emotions run high, lots of yelling. Square footage is fucking huge in maintaining a healthy relationship, and poor families living in trailers tend to have big families.
In a word, it sucks.

They have plumbing, I’m sure. However, I wouldn’t know if they have welfare. I would assume yes but I’ve come to think that only knee grows and spics get that.

He, my dad is in this picture

I'd take them over niggers any day.

>Everyone on thier cellphone instead of just enjoying the moment.
Hate for everything increases

that is a fifth wheeler, probably more comfy than most mcmansions.

Its shit mostly becuase the people around you are shit.
Though some of the hardest working and smarted dudes I knew grew up in one, went off to California and became a tech guy making $350,000+
But most become drug users or pregent or both.

Right after you spend a few months getting your arse whipped in a state mandated fat camp

Hot!

Attached: 1a6142521606492622f213919183318d.gif (381x232, 1.45M)

>everyone on cellphone
>no one has a cellphone

It's past your bedtime zoomer

They probably have a McMansion back home too, those things don't run too cheap and you need a solid Truck to be able to tow it to that RV camp.

If they were living in an actual trailer/double wide it's a different story.

Yeah alright guess you can come in boys, we've got hundreds of acres of rural swamps you can settle in.

"Trailers" are permanent installations with plumbing and electricity, but they're small enough that they can be put on the back of a flatbed truck and transported from the place they were built, to the place where they'll be lived in. They rarely have actual wheels anymore.
The people who live in them are degenerates who try to be good people and have some kind of moral compass, but usually they're too stupid to do it right. Their lives are a comedy of errors and they die young, compared to proper people. Usually diabetes, lung cancer from smoking, getting shitfaced and doing something dangerous, or some kind of vehicle accident.

Living among them isn't bad if you become valuable to them by offering knowledge or services. Just gotta keep away from the local drug trade so you can claim ignorance when the cops show up asking questions.

That seems to be the standard excuse for any shitty civilization ever

>muh slavs/turks/arabs/balkan people aren't rich, but we're the most welcoming people you'll ever see. You'll be served the best food you've ever seen and be hosted as if you were family, and family still means a lot in my country. They'll fix your car for free and sen you on your way.

Turns out that beyond the romanticism, people stick together there because they're piss poor and have to and not without constant fighting, and the hospitality thing can get you robbed or cheated just as easily

>hissed the jew shill

Based, everyone is welcome except the fags with tatts.

>the hospitality thing can get you robbed or cheated just as easily
There's a limit. You don't offer up your entire existence on a silver platter to strangers. If you're having a shindig with random, it happens outside, nobody goes in your house. If someone knocks on your door asking about your yard car, you exit your house and have the discussion on the porch/in the yard. I only let people inside my place once I've gotten to know them better and know what manner of crimes they've committed in the past.

Imagine if they were Jews. They'd be throwing pennies instead of banknotes.

is this ape culture?