EPIC CLASH OF CIVILIZATION

This is more than a simple fight.
This is a clash of radically different cultures: one masculine, and one feminine.
In this metaphysical and moral struggle for supremacy, the masculine force WILL DOMINATE:

THE WEST: Conor McGregor
> loud & impulsive
> presumptuous & arrogant
> flamboyant
> all about de (((moo-ney)))
> driven by passion
> consumerism: tattoos, cars, suits…
> individualistic
> atheistic
> feminine

THE EAST: Khabib Nurmagomedov
> quiet & dignified
> fatalistic & humble
> modest
> all about honour
> driven by convition
> principled: sober, abstinent, simplicity…
> communal
> religious
> maculine

tfw a Muslim better embodies Aryan virtues more than that obnoxious mouth attached to that white nigger.
Your weak effeminate civilization will be exposed and beaten by a superior masculine force. In that brief moment (before you forget, like a woman) there will be no escape as you are humiliated and exposed for what you really are: a weak and decadent female force.

Attached: showdown.png (900x506, 706K)

im a woman

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-03-23-38-47-770_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (1080x631, 152K)

sadly, many a dumb white christian will think that it's islam that causes Khabib's discipline and rather sympathetic qualities

couldn't be less far from truth. It's his personality only, he just happened to be born in a muslim community (sadly for him).

You know it OP

Attached: images-87.jpg (559x263, 23K)

You haven't met many russians or muzzie sandniggers have you?

I'm russian and I hope connor beats the ever living shit out this chechen fuck

Khabib has great pressure presence but Conor just doesn’t give a fook! The distance game Conor can play will win him this match.

Well said.

East, West, we all know Chechens are closer to apes than humans

Khabib is white in character
Sadly, Conor is much closer to a nigger.
This IS a metaphysical race war, and I'm supporting the metaphysical Aryan, who happens to be a physical Muslim. But w/e.
We don't need nigger values being promoted for whites.

I dislike mcgregor but you have managed to put me on his side with your homosexual attitude towards islam.

Russian here. Hope Conor beats the living fuck out of this dirty ape.

wtf is wrong with their ears?

I saw a Muslim woman in the bus with a little girl (it seemed like the woman was babysitting her) and it felt so right to be next to a righteous woman. She is going to be a great mother.

I don't have a problem with muzzies in my country because they are so few here.

When is the fight?

>/tv/
Not

Their ears look fuck nasty.

Khabib is going to win praise Allah!

Sat like 9pm

McGregor is too dumb and cocky and coked out to win, he's ruined his body and mind with excessive partying

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-10-24-at-13.32.06.png (1212x1124, 1.9M)

OP is a faggot

Ditto. Bothers me that people keep calling Khabib Russian. He's from Dagestan. They produce good fighters but they are not at all Russian.

To fully embrace the Irish nigger meme and act like an alcoholic tool at the press conference was going too far. I hope Khabib does in fact smash him.

I think he's in his prime right now. No real evidence for me to show, just a gut feeling I have.

Caucasians... those gatekeepers that Russians are forced to occupy lest they betray Southern Russia to your Asian enemies.
I feel for you.
But I hope this Dagestani murders that white nigger in the octagon.
Conor McGregor is everything in character a White European should avoid. He reminds me of that Hitler quote [pic related]

Attached: images-40.jpg (559x263, 19K)

Well, he can take his prime back to boxing because that's where Khabib will be sending him. Looking as Conor is floating the rematch possibility with Mayweather, it looks like he knows his time is over as well.

ironically, most Russians hate Khabib and most Dagestanis would be insulted if you call them 'Russian'
the word has two meanings in Russian, one is 'ethnic Russian' and one is 'citizen of Russia'. Khabib is latter but would be insulted if you called him the former

McGregors personality sells tickets, pay per views, merchandise and the UFC brand. He's a crowd favorite because he entices the crowd with his attitude and flair. I love the guy.

Literally an Irish nigger.

I'm Russian, I hope that potato nigger wins against the Dagestani dog.

Attached: uryowql4ih701.png (720x717, 95K)

Cauliflower ear. Happens to a lot of a fighters. When they get hit in the ear it causes it to clot and if it isn't drained within a few hours your ears are permanently fucked up looking.

> b-b-but muh sales n tickets n sheeeit
Too many burgers think like jews.
Even Judas knew how to please when (((moo-ney))) was to be made.
Dignity and character are priceless

Attached: images-68.jpg (273x200, 26K)