If you can't speak more than at least two languages, you are actually a neanderthal

If you can't speak more than at least two languages, you are actually a neanderthal.

Attached: you.jpg (640x960, 35K)

only need one language
American

English, French, and pretty good written Latin. But I rather not be able to speak at all than be a faggot.

learn how to properly form a sentence in your own language before shitting on others you faggot

based

>non american detected
You're forced to learn our language because we won a cultural victory. This is not something to be proud of. For you.

the only language that matters

Attached: 34a4472199c35bf536bcf54ee7a0fcf5--monster-energy-so-happy.jpg (736x840, 86K)

이가.

do ebonics, klingon, and pig latin count?

I only speak American. Also isn't it coincidental that the main man himself, our lord and saviour, Jesus Christ communicates his gospel in American in The Bible? I say we colonise a 3rd of this planet and force them to speak American and mess with their political affairs.

>saviour
shut the hell up cuck

Attached: d5c.jpg (600x737, 68K)

*If you can't speak at least 2 languages you are below a Neanderthal.
and the limit is 5 darling

Attached: chlomo.webm (480x480, 787K)

Daily reminder that neanderthal were objectively stronger and more intelligent than modern humans and the kikes of their day did to them what they're doing to whites now.

He makes a meme post and you can't even see past it. Pagans/atheists really are retarded.

>more than at least two languages

you should start by learning at least one.

youre a cuck too Canadians are basically just brits and you deserve to be raked

It's literally written in modern Hungarian syntax.

Fuck yeah

I don't deny this.

Shut your faggot ass individualist republicanist laissez-faire libertarian fiscally conservative socially liberal ass up bitch

/thread

>didn't specify
So Draconic and Klingon count?

If you can get a dick in your ass you are a disgeace for humankind.

Puto maricón de mierda, ve a por tus STDs.

Attached: 1534767738469.png (600x900, 420K)

*Draconic
That would be high Valyrian.
Daoruni gīmī, Ionos Sōnaro.

Attached: w75gmdc3r0k11.jpg (960x870, 138K)