Bongs explain this

Bongs explain this

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-10-09-39-38-881_com.google.android.youtube.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

And China you ignorant prick

They weren't using their resources properly

Attached: perfidious.png (1142x1038, 331K)

so?

There would be no India if it wasn`t for the British, becasue Pakistan were genociding them.

so what

if it wasent for britan ireland and india would be power house nations ruling the world

And India was built on stolen money via the racist caste system and parasitic Emperors overtaxing the mud-dwelling peasants and confiscating any wealth they might accumulate.

based and redpilled

London goes back thousands of years.
Pre-Romans and beyond.

INDIANS
shit on
STREETS
built by
BRITAIN

Construction in London is known to have began over 6500 years ago, it is possibly far older then that, that's just the age of the oldest timber structures found so far in that area.
The city of London as we know it today is itself thousands of years old and was a large and thriving city back when British companies first began serious operations in India.

we're talking about london uk not london ontario london uk has been around only when they got india

It's called winning. Go fuck yourself

>It's called winning
Yup and now we are winning by colonizing the colonizers and impregnating white girls

there is nothing to explain, meme-flaggot, Londinium was the roman name of the London settlement long before the designated shit-street was discovered in india.

>london uk has been around only when they got india
are you fucking serious

Nah senpai the Romans took it from the celts , but India was around way longer , Alexander even said how Hercules and Dionysus traveled to India 6000 years before him

> White man stole aaaaall the resources
Exploited their resources because they too stupid and too busy warring with each other.

Never mind, we taught you how to do it for yourselves, and the rest is history, isn't it?

mfw Great-grandad was stationed there in the British Army during the Raj, keeping you poos subjugated.

Prepare yourselves to hear more of this as they take your ability to criticize them with the (((law)))

My great great grandfather had to flee in to the mountains for a while after he had murdered a British soldier for bullying his little brother

>be weak
>get cucked
>reeeee
Every colony was buttfucked by the brits. Deal with it

>london uk has been around only when they got india
Umm... it has 'been around' since before the Romans invaded fifteen hundred years earlier.

underrated

Reparations until the Brits starve. Perhaps they might remember their nation then and vote a nazi into power.

Nah London was burned down by the Krauts so go ask them for reparations

You're only impregnating trash. They, and you, and the results of your 'union' are temporary phenomena, able to exist only during this time of rebalancing in the west. A great change is building. It will sweep away the corrosion in society.

Yup you just keep believing that while I go around East and south Europe having the time of my life bro

Yeah Britiain sucks balls honestly. Look at how Germany built itself up without colonial exploitations. Fuck I hate Britain and France.

They were also a drug cartel, the biggest cartel in the world at one point. Trafficking heroine overseas and spreading it throughout the world. India was basically one of their trap houses

This is the white, this is what he does

Attached: opiumbritish.jpg (502x421, 94K)

>hates Britain and France
>ignores Spain and Portugal

Attached: 1417322999027.png (569x629, 656K)

It's fucking amazing how we somehow picked all these strong successful independent countries of colour who don't need no trade to steal wealth from. We even managed to identify Hong Kong and Singapore as people who need to be oppressed, and they were hiding it really, really well.

>Lives in Canada

>>be weak
>>get cucked
>>reeeee

Attached: Karaboğa.png (296x283, 103K)

Even Canada has a larger GDP than those nations combined. They don't matter.

>pajeet impregnating anything
Lmao
>be turk
>not actually a turk but greasy Greek/cousin fucking Arab hybrid
Lel

you don't force anyone to take opium faggot

what is every minority a fucking baby with no agency?

if so they should be wiped out

Rare Barbossa.

And now they're paying the toll

Attached: binyourexistence.jpg (1978x6777, 3.34M)

so white privilege bullshit is coming to the UK soon, get ready to have your jobs taken by pakis for diversity

London was built on the portal to hell kept open by devil worship and human sacrifice

>Stolen
Man I don’t even like the English that much but even I say that’s retarded

lmao silly shitskin

Of course white privilege is real.
Does that mean cuckery needs to/will appear? No

Pretty sure London was originally founded by the Romans.

checked
but I aint no w*te

Indeed

Attached: Rare photograph of KARA BOĞA, circa 1915, colourised.png (1225x850, 516K)

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET CIVIC KEKS

There is no Britain. There is only the British people.
The country you are fighting for will hate you in the future because you are British and they are not.

Attached: multiculturalism civic nationalism.jpg (500x749, 196K)

>greek/arab
>white
Lel

>DEAR CONQUERED PEOPLE

Blacker than them Tyronopoulos/ ibn-i Taîrûne

Attached: Türk.jpg (720x478, 40K)

Based BLACK Turk taking the fight to the Jow Forumsdditors.
KARA BOGA bless you friend.

Poor fellow. Was your great great grandfather a soldier in the EU?

Attached: Deutschmann.png (500x419, 98K)

The colonies contributed no more than 10% to GDP, and that was only luxury goods. The West was built on iron, coal, and white labour. Shitskins BTFO.

Whites are the true niggers. Stealing from others and claiming their own. This goes for nations and spuritual knowledge. Western secret societies derive from eastern mystery traditions, and so does architectural knowledge. Why do you think the u.s. loves pyramids and obelisks?

Resources taken from other countries by force

The West wasn't constructed with tea and cotton shlomo. Take your white guilt tripping to somewhere where the goys fall for it.

Sadhguru is the shit. He is my favorite poo hands down.

Oliver lets the nose tribe back in.
Rothschild parasite infects Empire.
Sassoons behind Opium War.
Look up modern day Sackler family.

Attached: 1536825105256.jpg (835x812, 423K)

Sorry about that

Lies. They were building a vibrant democracy in India

God! Quit whining you goddamn pajeet

that's true, pay denbts limey fuckers. few lower class white girls to rape for abdools is not enough payment.

Another example of why globalism is bad

So what? Not our fault if the pakis gave us stolen money, they would have just spent it on saggy trousers and shrines anyway

Pay it back bongs .. or we curse you with more pakis...

Attached: 1532329141595m.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

STOP SHITTING IN THE STREET, ALREADY!

yeah ! and africa would still be kangz

Those fucking eternal Anglos acting like jews, again.

Attached: 1534376243392.jpg (330x450, 23K)

The eternal anglo created my country. Thanks based lord Ponsomby

Attached: 1526889399419.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

Careful poojeet, we could always come back if we felt like it.

Attached: 1494755492511.jpg (565x439, 72K)

John Cleese is so funny.

Kek, fucking Strayans

Attached: 1538554019555.gif (420x405, 3.21M)

At one time Rome ruled London.

Oxford college was built in the 11th-12th century.

London existed as a rich, huge city long before the Raj.

You’re full of shit.

It’s called being conquered get over it

>we could always come back if we felt like it.
this is not a brexit negotiation.