They are already searching for the answer do we have it yet...

They are already searching for the answer do we have it yet? We need something better than simply microwaving your phone, they already fell for that once.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 8.13.59.png (1278x840, 122K)

Maybe pouring alcohol into one of the holes to disable it or something.

get rid of phone. only way.

literal fascism.

Microwaving it for a few minutes should do the trick..

Jailbreak+rootkit
Make them spend money to hire someone this time

How about this
The CPU in your phone is modified to transmit and receive frequencies and signals directly from government entities, and so the way to fix this, is to remove it, and introduce electromagnetic stimulation to adjust the frequency as to not receieve government transition, and this case, doing so requires placing your Phone’s CPU in the microwave.

How retarded are you that you can’t read more than 20 words in a row? OP literally said we can’t tet microwaving their phones again and yet you suggested just that. I’m always astonished at how stupid NPCs really can be

But be sure to wrap it in aluminium foil to block out the negative microwaves as you need a purely positive microwave for it to work.

Or, the golden tips of the CPU are laced with special layer of coating which induces the availability to government frequencies, and so you have to use felt or cloth rags and rub then against the CPU bottom (effectively causing static electricity, destroying your CPU)

Fine you gay nigger, how about this.

What about connecting the phone to an electrical outlet via a USB cord and a paperclip? I feel like it’s a bit of a lost cause unless someone ends up getting electrocuted.

I'd like to know too. Why would I want the government invading my privacy? Trump is just another Obama

Attached: 1538602277598.png (795x675, 751K)

Beautiful

Attached: 8F9C2B36-825E-43EB-8556-F5A9EF3AD2DE.jpg (320x211, 19K)

don't get it

I think this is the right direction, even if microwave isn't the way, flavoring it with the government frequency CPU makes it seem more believable.
What does this do?

It's how you disable the presidential alerts it says so right in the image you retard

Maybe instruct them to wipe the phone

Holy shit can you not read?

I ve got one.
Tell them they have to convince their wives to let their black boyfriends fistfuck them.
Then you explain to them that since trump is totally fash, he put sensors in the phones so the phone knows when the owner got fisted by a black.
If the phone senses that the ass of its owner got desecrated it will not recieve alerts in case the bombs start falling, because trump would not want them to survive since he s a biggot

Attached: 1537281165339.gif (288x288, 3.67M)

cant take credit. it was bouncing around this morning.
try it and tell us what happens.

Oh please, you would be thinking this was the hottest shit since sliced bread of Bernie Or Obuma did this.

>North Korean ICBM is heading your way - crawl under a table or something
>everyone but the letfists get incinerated
Shouldn't we be the ones instructing people how to disable these alerts?

Attached: Grug thinking.jpg (235x215, 9K)

Kek

>*the letfists get incinerated
derp

greece doesnt have a president, fealth

the smartphone is a tool of the surveillance state and non ionizing radiation does cause brain tumours though the mechanism is not yet understood its been confirmed in mainstream science and widely reported, not that anyones paying attention. hey angry birds fun, i will give this brain tumour device to my child to play with.

fuck you people are so dumb, no wonder they hate you

> Wipe USB port with ammonia and bleach

I still say somebody needs to get electrocuted.

Excellent!

you know what I mean leaf
They're just the speakers, right? Will poking just two of the holes be enough to damage it? If it's enough I think this is good.

>put a screw driver in the thunderbolt port and firmly twist counter clockwise until you hear a click
>this will toggle an internal switch that disables presidential alerts, amber alerts, and weather alerts even between phone wipes
>to reenable these alerts, reinsert a screwdriver and turn counter clockwise until you hear another click
>if you dont hear a click when toggling this feature, you may need to turn it on first, and then back off
Someone format this for normies and spread it

Jesus christ, why even bother. I hate Trump too but at least im not fucking obsessed with him like these regressive leftist derangement morons.

We’ve got a winrar
>but it needs some extra reasoning along the lines of
>normies love that jargon

The purpose of an eruv wire is to block presidential alerts and other harmful signals.

Attached: 1537720634078.jpg (861x574, 97K)

Phone repair tech here. Phones have embeded cpus. this wont work.

They aren’t THAT stupid

Name one type of phone where you can expose the cpu. I’ll wait for sure. Face it: you’re too stupid to figure this out on your own and are waiting for someone more clever to think of a good idea for you

The issue is just that, not knowing if it will destroy the phone.
I mean ruining the CPU is probably best bet.

They can only be disabled on Windows mobile phones?

What about the safety pin?

>put iphone in microwave
>not that stupid

I agree with you but they know anything “mechanical” won’t do it. Screwdrivers are too “low-tech”, but the microwave thing preys on their lack of knowledge re: WiFi/signals. The safety pin option is better because it’s similar enough to “put a pen in the tiny hole to reset your ”

Those speakers have grills infront of them. I dont think itll do much.

if screw drivers are too low tech then how about tell them to drill the middle of their phone?

Awwww poo.
it seemed nice and simple.

In order to disable presidential alerts your city must first have a fully functional air raid siren. Instead of receiving the alert via text you will be alerted by the sirens spelling the message out in Morse code.

Attached: 1538351576359.jpg (584x539, 48K)

Where on the phone can we drill into the "presidential chip" on iPhones and androids?
Dont want to drill to deep into the back or might damage screen on front.

Come the fuck on faggot
Prey on lack of knowledge not outright retardation
You’ll catch more if it has even a shred of believability to it

This guy gets it. OP you need to move to Canada and get a black bf. Its the only way

Attached: hpgb674pj6gz.png (1434x1430, 2.34M)

Too complicated, it has to be simple enough that the average retarded stacy can do it. That was the wonder of microwaving.

I say we try to convince them that the proximity sensor recieves the alert and see how many attempt a full tear down to remove it. None of them will be able to get them back together. You can make an impromptu pentelobe screwdriver by melting the tip of a bic pin and jamming it against the screw. Maybe theres something in that.

Can't we get them to install some shitty malware?

thats good.

Son, the NSA has already electronically bugged every phone you will ever come in contact with, it doesn't matter if you can disable the alerts, the government already has full control of your device.

Attached: 1536676396857.jpg (234x264, 10K)

your facts are showing you are a right on this the only thing woman and niggers can pull trigger on is themselves we must research other means to annoy them

Soak q-tip with 90% rubbing alcohol or everclear and insert into urethra, swab counter clockwise for 20 seconds. Rinse, lather, and repeat.

Attached: A0A77FCA-9FCB-4BB3-BBF0-359B9EF952EF.gif (250x167, 339K)

this won't do anything to the device, those holes get so small that a pin won't push through the housing.

If you're looking for shit people will believe go with some liquid exposure of some kind. Claim that it only works on iphones, but that they should open their sim tray, let liquid in of some kind because its an "enclosure above the receiver" or some dumb shit, and that the liquid submersion will block the frequency of the gov't signal.

Maybe piss on your phone? It’s like a jellyfish sting, they’d be led to believe.

This may work,
Yes I can see people doing this.

Attached: 1538537237698.png (570x806, 406K)

They can only be disabled using Windows mobile phones.

They cannot be disabled on Apple and Android phones.

or even something as simple as submerging their SIM in a liquid of some kind then immediately reinstalling it and powering on their device

How can I get the President to alert us all to form right wing deportation squads and start rounding up browns, blacks, jews, and leftist scum?

someone should just make an app on the app stores that does nothing to your phone and say it disables presidential alerts. You'd make millions in ad revenue

"Running a powerful magnet down the back of the device disables the unit that's used for government alerts without damaging the normal functions"

Would that work?

What if they heat up the safety pin? Like with a candle?

own a samsung apparently. I didnt get shit on my phone

This?

no most phones are very protected against magnetic fields. Try again

It won't do anything. That grill covers a small rubber gasket then the aluminum in the housing narrows until you reach the speaker grill, you might damage the loud speaker but its not going to affect the phone that much.
>8 years in phone/small electronics repair

A bullet in the user's skull will block out any of the government frequencies from being heard by the user

I think you could easily convince them to at least kill their SIM card. Maybe peel off a layer of gold plating or something like that that.

Just install my patented app to disable presidential alerts, but it will cost you $3.99 and 30% of your phone processing power when your phone has connectivity because I need to grow my mining pool even larger.

Phones are pretty normieproofed these days

Anything that will actually damage it is too obvious for anyone to believe.

Meme that covering it in a 50/50 mix of dawn and tap water then immediately installing the SIM still coated will block the signal.

Use a heat gun to fry the internal logic array, take out the battery or you might kill the phone.

if you open your phone and and remove the alert button, a red round thing just under your screen, you will no longer get ''presidential'' alerts. opening the phone is pretty easy, just take a thin scredriver or maybe a knife and stick it in the slit between the screen and plastic and then press the knife to the side unitl you ehar a cracking sound. you might think it means you broke something but don't worry, there are multiple lever shaped pieces of metal in your phone, for extrra weight and so the frame doesnt fall apart, that you are in the process of opening. once the screen is off you just take the button off and the alarm is disabled. the screen can be put back onto the phone by simply squeezing it back in shape, don't worry about it the hooks will hold it in perfectly.

"Reddit, should I run the magnet over it before or after I boil it in salt water for ten minutes like the other thread said?"

the SIM reader sits dead center on most boards, it will leave a corrosive film on everything and ruin the board

Delete your phones system 32 folder.

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 6K)

Delete system 32

Its fucking simple. Maka a website and charge $50 for disabling the alerts. LULZ Make it look professional and the procedure believable. LULZ

Attached: images.jpg (160x185, 13K)

or a fucking app for that matter LULZ

thats creative thinking.

with the new iResist app, just scream "Fascist" 14 times at exactly 88 decibels. This will send a feedback relay and disrupt all presidential alerts for the next month.

I like the app idea, but it needs to do something other than nothing. Like take up a shit ton of memory, and make everything slow to a crawl.

Unless someone can come up with a plausible way of electrocuting people.

collect credit card info LULZ

Too risky.

Attached: 15595DD9-B7A7-4ECC-AC55-2A750DA6F383.jpg (482x491, 49K)

I read that as the people wanting to turn it off being the fascism....

Maybe taking the battery out and using a a stripped extension cord hooked up to the 120v mains to touch the battery terminals on the phone will overload the emergency alert module in the phone, but you need to make sure you don't hold it there for longer then 10 seconds or you will bypass the protection diode and that may cause screen discoloration.

Make an app that will disable the alert for 24 hours after watching a video ad. Enable push notifications that say the 24 hours are up and you must watch another ad to disable for another 24 hours. Laugh at the idiocy of libtards that rather have a daily notification from some stupid app than an annual emergency alert from their own president.

Go buy a cheap prepaid android. Remove the sim. Don't activate it. Put it in airplane mode and turn on wifi. Sign up for voip service. Forward calls or txts from another number if you like. Had two phones on me. Only one got the alert.

I am outraged!

Apparently if there is a fire some arsehole want's a loud alarm type noise to go off.

I for one never subscribed to a loud ringing noise that could go off at 3am.

It is offensive, an act of rape and is against my 1st amendment right to be a cunt.

What about tricking them into a factory hard reset? The soft reset comes with a bunch of warnings about wiping your data but the hard reset only says "factory reset" I think you could trick them if you worded it right.

No faggots here's the plan. Create a simple website like AlertOut.Org or something, and market it heavily towards libs bitching on Google "opt out Trump president alert" keywords. Collect phone numbers and names, and profit.

YES!! This!