Are you going to accept the Chip yes or no?

"No man shall eat or buy without the mark"
Question for the christ cucks especially those who have jobs and families, what are you going to do when this comes.
what are you going to tell your wife and children when they are hungry
or when the store says "we dont accept cash sorry or hand rfid chip"

cuz its coming soon

visualcapitalist.com/shift-cashless-society-snowballing/

youtube.com/watch?v=hTBJ6OIGkzc
"I Put A Payment Chip In My Hand To Replace My Wallet"

Attached: chips-600x338.jpg (600x338, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=sweden chip implant
youtube.com/watch?v=_wW9pYbRkjk
youtube.com/watch?v=P1sGIY6wvHo
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8
youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not what revelation talks about. If you're a Christian then you're protected by the seal of baptism anyway.

That said, you'd have to be an idiot to get a piece of technology implanted in your hand

Christianity will probably be dead by then.

No, never

I'll sooner kill the person who makes it law than put some cattle tracker in my skin

yeah stick it in my ass

no .. and Hitler did nothing wrong

As long as Americans can be Christian, and own guns, this shit will never fly. Ever. Ever, ever, ever.
Not a fucking chance.

Attached: 1505155806049.png (500x503, 366K)

That's not a credit card.

Attached: aid202864-v4-728px-Use-a-Credit-Card-Step-6-Version-2.jpg (728x546, 75K)

This isn't even a religious matter

Purely on principle I will NEVER put this in my skin. All bets are off if this becomes law.

Kushner, the Jewish son-in-law of Drumpf, owns 666 5th Ave where Lucent Technologies HQ is. They make RFID tech and name everything after hell. (Limbo, Styx, Inferno).

>As long as Americans can be Christian, and own guns, this shit will never fly.

so 10 years top cool

I would literally kill myself if this became mandatory. I am not even lying. I dont want to live in a world where to government tags you like a fucking animal

>what are you going to tell your wife and children when they are hungry
BRB, going to go shoot some deer etc.

i wont become law, just like using the internet isnt law. they will taylor it in such a way that leaves you with very few options but to put it in you.

yeah because a society that is okay with being chipped is gonna allow guns

It's already becoming mandatory in Sweden. You can't get a good job without it, they require it for "security" to get into buildings at some places.

you can
1) keep your credit card in your wallet
2) impale your hand with your credit card

Selecting option 2 is insanity on a level that would make me suspect that the world actually has gone mad if such a thing were to happen. If there's any reason to go innawoods, it's this.

Fuck no, also I'm a NEET.

Attached: 1462961931011.gif (640x360, 1.23M)

How is this any better than wearing a wristband or just carrying it on your wallet?
What a fucking retarded idea, then again most people are retards

Well I'll tell you one thing, they can make it as difficult as possible to go without it. But I will never, ever allow this too happen to me. I am not financial cattle for the government. Also how much do you want too bet that politicians wont need it or rich? This is disgusting, id rather have guns legal than this shit, fuck you can shoot me up before anyone even tries to suggest I get this.

mind control - a technique of the elites (or whatever you want to call it, Illuminati, NWO, bankers, Satanists)

the best way to control the minds of people is to violate them and their morals. this includes violation of your personal space, your right to determination, what your children are taught, what things they can put into your body. it violates you and your rights as a person. very similar to being literally raped.

He did many wrongs. In the name of the Devil.

Attached: IMG_20181004_090005.jpg (1066x1810, 492K)

>yeah because a society that is okay with being chipped is gonna allow guns
Im sorry, you must be confused. Where does it say I own guns? I may have a whole pile of them, but there is no record of ownership. None. Even better, is that they are 100% legal. Not much you can say about that. If someone asks me about guns, I say "I got nothing"...And it is not limited to rifles and shotguns, but a few handguns also. Sorry you are in a cucked state.

And most of of if they can drag you to sin.

it's not about convenience, it's about subjugation, mind control, violating your sanctity over your own body. it makes you more malleable and docile and submissive.

literally mind control. like an abused spouse or abused animal.

The only reason people are still permitted to feel weird about this is they're still a ways away from wanting to get this one done.
For instance, they're probably not going to want to rely on a nigger's agency to come in and get a chip taken out and replaced with the new model, right?
They'll want to have the chip at a certain level of advancement before they start implanting us with them.
When the time comes it will be a matter of a few years before every normie is completely convinced that the chip is great and you're a weirdo and probably a criminal if you don't take the chip.
Look at how quickly Facebook managed to convince the normie that you should put all of your info on the internet: 20 years ago it was common sense to protect your identity online.

Attached: sX5iMoIvYMbCvHoF.jpg (800x600, 88K)

Yes I'm aware, but that's not what they'll tell you before getting it in, what can they possibly say to make this sound like a good idea.

>20 years ago it was common sense to protect your identity online.
As someone who has been using the net before the WWW, I know to cover my tracks and have never signed up for any of the social networks. People are fucking insane. There were rules back then. NEVER tell anyone your real name, NEVER tell anyone where you live. NEVER provide personal information.

They tried pushing it on the news back around early 2000s I remember.

>it will keep your children safe against child predators!
>convenient!
>it will help you monitor your body for disease!
There will be a trade off but the net gain will be in their favor. It is like that saying "selling your soul to the devil"

>niggers chinks and spics and liberals line up for it because they have no concept of morals or freedom and are easily duped
>turns out its a miniature bomb
>problem solved

It's so fucking easy to bribe people too. I'm not above it!
I recently put a photo up on a social media site and was like "Wow, look at all these grills giving me the time of day and look at these dumb cunts that think they can talk to me with no photo."
There will be a big fucking carrot to get the chip. People will line up for it.

At some point almost everyone will be chipped. The chip won't be the mark. You will be forced to pledge allegiance and take the mark or they will shut the chip off. No public services, no driver's license, no access to phone or internet, no purchasing of goods. Police could still track you and harrass you. Emergency services would ignore you. Your job would be fined for having a non-compliant employee and fire you. You would have no legal recourse for anything. And at some point if you keep resisting they'll just unperson you and that's it.

Why would anyone force chipping of humans, when you can sell them tracking device, and they even stand in line and wait for hours to buy a new tracking device?!

They don't need to do that, almost all of us have a smartphone.

That's a lie, ask God for forgiveness.

I won't be forced to do anything. You keep saying like I don't have a choice lol.

See:

Of course, and you all should do the same

Attached: cubes.jpg (3000x3672, 2.11M)

>They don't need to do that, almost all of us have a smartphone.
I was so happy today. EVERYONE got the EAS text....Not me. I jailbroke my cell phone years ago and turned it into a phone. All it does is calls and text. No internet, and no data. I have been aware of my "google" presence, and I vanished. I don't have a google presence. 3+ years and counting.

What is, Sunday law.

do you have a source for this?

If it would contain a cell phone, many would be lining up for this device.

>Salvation is guaranteed by works!

Salvation through grace and mercy alone.

Attached: 1518554209878.jpg (766x960, 48K)

youtube.com/results?search_query=sweden chip implant

over my dead bodilly odilly

Attached: 1536802689084.jpg (500x485, 31K)

not me
i like my normal hand

Alex Jones warned of this decades ago. He had the documents. We didn't listen.

Attached: images.jpg (431x268, 13K)

Why can't you eat?
Whats to stop you growing food mark or not?

nope
i dont even have a (((smart))) phone

I just meant at some point it will become commonplace like cellphones. No one will object to being chipped just as (almost) no one objects to the usage of the internet.

this

just imagine it and they will make it happen.
identity theft good for voting
fear of terrorism
ease of use, super convenient, no longer need to walk around with a passport or wallet
rfid detectors will installed all over to log people positions
yuoll be seen as criminal for not having one
credit score will transfer to that system, dont have it you get a big ding on your credit score

i just spent 1 minutes thinking of 6 ways for them to fuck you into wear it

It’s called your phone

Bullshit. Remember all those "militias" from the 90's? Remember how they did jack shit and stood down when the government passed the Patriot Act just a few years later? Americans are blowhards, but ultimately obey authority.

>Sir, we are here to conduct a search of your property - we have reason to believe you are in violation of provision 320982 of the National ZOG Code: Unauthorised cultivation of foodstuffs. Please comply

No, user.
I am a Christcuck.
You won't cuck this Christcuck with no chip.

Make the software on it open source and we'll talk.

Attached: stallman.jpg (800x495, 63K)

Just as a reminder, the only true Christians remaining live in the forests in Russia. And they believe that all modern exchange is the mark of the beast. If you bring them food with a barcode they will not accept it, even though they are very poor.

They did a trial run in a Texas school awhile back with RFID cards, response was so negative they never bothered to try it again

you joke but the DHS actually monitors "preppers" and people who accumulate emergency supplies - thanks to the Patriot Act they can be considered potential domestic terrorists which means a total suspension of their Rigths

we have guns here and me and 50 million others like me will go down shooting those government niggers. it won't last long

they can monitor my gay asshole

That nig is always 10 years ahead of the curve

No, no it's not.

Attached: Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-06.jpg (640x360, 68K)

>Make the software on it open source and we'll talk.
>Gives the software to SJWs
>Chips crash nearly instantly

I unironically believe that 20-50 years into the future that small societies like this will form with literally zero technology, completely isolated from the rest, similar to the Amish. They will also probably operate in secrecy. People will send their children off to live in these places.

Have you ever seen that movie Babylon AD? Very much like this. youtube.com/watch?v=_wW9pYbRkjk

come on dude seriously?
Stop the larping
i know youll be lining up to get chipped

Find a way to hack it so I am now a African American Native American formerly female transcendsexual omnigender with PTSD.

>cashless society
>still can't handle card paymets due to buggy internet
yah, no. Fuck your chips and cards.

>i know youll be lining up to get chipped
they can chip my hand when they kill me

Nostalgia to 2007

youtube.com/watch?v=P1sGIY6wvHo

Who /Christian/ here?

Jesus is the only way.

Attached: jesuschristredrobe_large.jpg (2141x3079, 629K)

DAISAN NO BAKODAN BITES ZA DUSTU

not a true christian, but i do believe we are in final stages of end times...we have the technology to implement everything needed for revelations to take place now and we are at our lowest morally

Chips can be stored :
>On a card in wallet (they were pushing this for a bit)
>From your phone(already a thing)
>a bracelet
>gloves
We can't force people to get vaccinations because of religious objections, we certainly aren't forcing the general populous to get chipped when one of the most famous Bible passages warns against it. Then again, the current pope is a globalist heretic...and Christianity is on life story as it is...

So shadowrun in real life? Sinners with their chips and the sinless without. Although in shadowrun, they at least let you keep the dam thing on your phone.

See

Attached: 1514348243430m.jpg (1024x889, 150K)

They had him killed for that.

No.
I plan on leaving early.
Join me.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8 )

Clearlywrittendotnet YouTube channel (youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)

BlueLetterBible.org has a free online bible & apps with cross references.

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 558K)

What in the fuck?

Yep, and modern events make the Revelation look as a documentary. The Prince of this world (Satan) is coming for us (the Church) and he is full of rage

they don't need to chip people
it's called the iphone, dipshits
god it's like this place is so wrapped up in retard-tier conspiracy bullshit they don't know about IRL conspiracies

Me.
I can see myself resisting getting one of these even if I wasn't, though.

my belief is he is here already waiting to reveal himself or will be here very very very soon

Implants?

Why is everyone so convinced a chip is the mark of the beast? Who's to say it's not an antifa mask or concentration camp tattoo?

Then why arent you a christian yet?

Try me, I fucking dare you.

Attached: 1536371707362.jpg (1600x1597, 177K)

phones are first then come the chips, cuz muh security and fight global terrorism and human trafficking

As long as there's cheap food and entertainment no one will do shit. It's sad because they are slow killing us and it will work as long as they can keep this fake Jewish economy propped up long enough for us all to assimilate into big eyed nigger cattle.

See:

Blaze of glory user, that's the hill I'll die on once it comes.

I was only half joking desu, I'm not surprised by any level of kikery anymore

It's already here. Facial recognition fits the description of the mark. New IDs are opt-in, making it a choice

DUDE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS THE APPLE WITH THE BITE TAKEN OUT OF IT. AKA THE IPHONE

This and anyone with any sense of decency or higher intellect has mostly already killed themselves off, at least past a certain age I believe.

As things become worse, more and more will kill themselves. A few will become martyrs but will not stop the wheels from turning. In the end all that will be left are the docile under class that has been engineered through insane political policies to happily endure whatever the elites send their way. There will be no resistance as natural selection has weeded out those who would refuse to participate.

>Buzz feed
>happening soon
I'm so ridiculously against it that I'd turn down a dream job for it. It also won't happen in our lifetime yet it'll probably be an option for most not miss by 2035

cuz i see most christians as being weak, weaker than drug addict after taking his fix from it and going into withdrawl type weak.
I refuse to join an army of weak people who dont even want to stand for their faith and bend at every change they can get because they want to be accomodating.
How many times have i wanted to stand up in church and berate them for their weakness they utterly disgust me. But because im not perfect i keep quiet.

Look at catholics they turn my stomach with how weak they are. They vote primarily democrat even though the dems are for abortion and all the degeneracy going on today.
colbert is supposedly catholic and look how disgusting he is.

"LUKE WARM I SPIT THEM OUT"

>mandatory in Sweden
where do you get the mandatory part?

>You can't get a good job without it
that is just a lie

no one that i know have of these ships.

You shouldn't need to be a fucking atheist to think this is a horrendous idea, allowing yourself to be chipped like an animal so you can put your credit in your body like a commie caricature of a consumer. If that became mandatory I'd immediately go off the grid.

thats how it starts as a pilot test, then it improves

Sweden is literally the only country that has started to adopt them. Maybe not in your part but in others. See: