The GOP can lose a swing vote, but not two

After reasing the FBI supplementals (thx WH leak!), I am sure Jeff Flake will vote for Kavanaugh. That leaves Collins and Murkowski. If they band together to not confirm Kavanaugh in a grand “metoo” moment, they are done in the party. Honestly, I really do not see how this could work.

Say hello to Justice Kavanaugh tomorrow. It has been a long night, but I think he got it.

Attached: F1D0F27F-951B-4D19-9983-55271EAB68E5.jpg (992x744, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/local/gilbert/2018/09/20/austin-flake-appeals-dismissal-malicious-prosecution-lawsuit-gilbert-green-acre-dog-kennel-deaths/1368631002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah it was a poor play by the leftists.
>don't attempt a sucker punk and miss
He will never forget or forgive

Dude, there are literally Dems who are voting yes on Kavanaugh. The senator from WV is one of them. This shit is OVER

>tomorrow
theyre able to filibuster and push the vote until saturday at the latest i believe. so i'm sure it won't happen until then

Attached: OnePunchChad.gif (660x413, 3.81M)

>Murkowski. If they band together to not confirm Kavanaugh in a grand “metoo” moment, they are done in the party
What's the party gonna do, pull her funding and run a different republican against her again? Because it worked so well the last time. Besides I'm like 99% sure she's a yes vote. I'm guessing 4-5 Dems from red states also vote yes

I get the feeling that Flake is setting the stage for a no vote.

Exactly this. I love how the shills are desperately leaving this part out.

couldn't you post this in one of the 15 other Kavanaugh threads?

Murkowski is an AK senator. She knows the people she represents. They actually made a state constitutional amendment making it illegal for state police to help the National Guard seize weapons from citizens. AK is where people who hate everyone and don't want neighbors go to live out their prepper fantasies.

this is really funny
if kav gets in, we will be able to shit on dems telling them their own people approved kav
immediately after there should be defamation lawsuits brought against anyone who said kav is a rapist, lets force them into prostitution due to bankrupcy

Good. Now that we know there is zero evidence and the dems are out of options, watching them double down will only make them look worse. Every day this carries on is one less day that the swing voters have to forget the bullshit the dems are pulling. It's going to be a slaughter.

Wouldn’t it benefit you cunts if the did #metoo and kill off Kavanaugh? As in good for the mid terms (angry voters) and trump just nominates someone else?

*they

So did this guy die from a brain bleed or was that just a meme??

>couldn't you post this in one of the 15 other Kavanaugh threads?
No, it was too important. And now I got to sleep, it's in the middle of the night.

>cleared by FBI investigation
>confirmed by a bipartisan majority
>winning

Attached: 1531728581399.jpg (480x662, 28K)

No, because that’s not a guarantee. This is the best case scenario because it exposed the Democrats for what they truly are, and we get a newly minted 1488 tier SCOTUS Justice out of it

maybe if mods were doing some modicum of work this would not happen

It's win-win for republicans right now because of what the democrats tried to pull

They literally fucked themselves. They had substantial normy support from retards who haven't been paying any attention to politics the past two years and only knew "vote to get rid of trump!" and they BLEW IT by trying to do an end-run around the political masquerade of 'dont let the normans know your fucking twobit lying crooks blatantly trying to manipulate them'

Fighting kav's nomination may have literally cost them the midterms / house. If Trump has something up his sleeve still, it's just going to be a double whammy knockout punch at this point. These retards fucked up bad and the only thing I see them doing now is doubling down on being retards.

Flake is going to vote No. I'm 99% sure he's trying to get a job at CNN as a "principled conservative" ala Morning Joe at the end of all of this.
He knows he will be completely unwelcome in AZ after this, which is why he's doing all these visits to liberal shitholes right now.

>They had substantial normy support from retards who haven't been paying any attention to politics the past two years and only knew "vote to get rid of trump!" and they BLEW IT

Well, to be fair, the Dems tried to sit on the Dr. Ford evidence and keep it secret for a long time, because they knew this shit would happen. It was the Republicans who exploded it into the public to make sure there was a heated topic for the mid-terms they could exploit.

That moron is going to get his ass dropped like a rock by the people he's trying to pander to.

They don't give a shit about him, and if kav still gets nominated in spite of flake voting against it, they're going to take it out on flake. That guy has to be double digit IQ.

From all I hear in D.C. chatter is that Flake has way too many party ties to fuck them all up now. He is a sure yes vote. Collins is 50-50, but dependent on Murkowski who is the wild card. Whatever Murkowski decides will end up deciding this. But she isn't going to burn her standing as someone else outlined above.

This. Flake is not voting Yes. He's trying so hard to suck up to dems.
He has like a 20 percent approval rating or something and he's not running for reelection. Republicans hate him already. He's taking his chances with dems because dems always need a pet monkey conservative to put on their panels so they can pretend to be impartial.

why do reditors quote everything?

Attached: 4676475.jpg (1428x1536, 494K)

No point if Kav has the votes, but they might just for kek.

Gr8 b8 m8

Attached: 69633082.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>They actually made a state constitutional amendment making it illegal for state police to help the National Guard seize weapons from citizens.
>AK is where people who hate everyone and don't want neighbors go to live out their prepper fantasies.
Can confirm

He was critically injured, but police declined to press charges after reviewing footage because it was obvious self-defense against an armed attacker. Lol.

they will regardless. they need soundbites for their election run in 2020. they are literally using tax payers to campaign. dems are crafty kikes.

They try to contradict anything to appear smart.

I don't deny I also post on réddit and Twitter. I am working for a thinktank in D.C. - currently I am on Mexico's West coast for vacation - but have tonight provided a commentated summary for our main clients/donors with the FBI investigation supplementals. And my conclusion was the one above.

Shill

Pretty much this. Arizonans absolutely hate him, and his whole family to be quite honest. His son is an actual animal abuser, who recently tried to counter-sue Sheriff Joe over going after him for it:
azcentral.com/story/news/local/gilbert/2018/09/20/austin-flake-appeals-dismissal-malicious-prosecution-lawsuit-gilbert-green-acre-dog-kennel-deaths/1368631002/

Massive garbage heap through and through.

My grandfather went there during the late 50's when they were still giving away land to people who would develop it. If I decide I hate everyone enough, I know where I'm going.

did flake promise Dubya he'd confirm kav? i know insaw this news last week

You write like a euro

Wtf I want to live in AK now

>You write like a euro
My mother is from Italy. I grew up there. But I have an American passport and studied in the US. So yeah, people have noticed I have a distinct "European" (whatever that means) writing style.

Tthe filler words give you away. For example, "The" where it doesn't belong. How old?

It fucking infuriates me to think about what those poor little kids have had to go through. These Dem fags are getting BTFO in the midterms.

Attached: before and after.jpg (1024x789, 76K)

I think it will be saturday.

faggot