Wtf pol just got my ancestry DNA results back...

Wtf pol just got my ancestry DNA results back. I hated kikes more than anything my entire life and now it’s turns out I am a kike myself. My parents of course didn’t tell me anything. Now I’m so angry and confused l, I don’t know what to do...

Attached: CBC19366-C6E1-4977-B9D0-B20157FC2454.jpg (1242x2208, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuXn6tn3T7rdo-jVdjSP8L2oEG3x8i4SuYVf9YVOBgQa8k2eMS6HImm81MRnXW1-qstKDlr4dOZGEGnVniHldBK9PJhR84jEgmEvGGgP_1ih6HXYIPqBm5aqngAEEDudGV_1T-OcigrvyLpYGxEOKgfJVWohglQYqkCLCCUGZQ1lq46wGI9t-7TX1X8K2fRDtym8newf2E1-eCTPZgYWKNoyrckoH6M1SYCTONOkA0NaTSe-BzANWUX1WD5G7247PpVWbOabfSc4X8OvvGSTIrSr_1FWYANte7EVlJKIYJUL9MhPF7gmT1FlUdu_1dwTZd9F0dgikhW
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8
youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Accept your fate, the Gas chambers aren’t all too bad, plus you get a warm “drying” in an oven afterwards.

>russian
>jew
checks out.

ahahaha bad luck

become our inside man

le epic troll

the only honorable death for you to die, op

You're drunk again

fake as fuck, sage

Become a self hating Jew like Bobby Fischer. Love yourself though, just don't be a jew kike.

True ... a sad thing what happened to the Russians a whole nation replaced and systematically wiped under (((their))) system ...Now LARPING as Russians

Why else haven't they reacted to Israel shooting down their plane ...There is a hierarchy and you can attack your brother

Cant

THEY LIE!!!! But...now they have your DNA and that's not good!

I want to get an ancestry done just to see how much of a worthless mutt I actually am.

Sometimes a jew can have the heart of an ayran, fight the jew where ever he may be, but first and foremost you must fight the jew within.

Ashkenazi is so interbred with germans I dont know how they think they can tell a difference. It's not a real thing. Just say you hate gay jews or something and we'll accept you back.

Oof. It's ok user, during the day of reckoning show my RWDS proofs that you were once a Jow Forumsack and I'll grant you a painless end instead of sending you to the giant pizza oven.

Investment banking, lawyer, or maybe accounting?

Hoo boy. 97%. Irony is a bitch.

At some level what we hate is the reflection of our own inner darkness. Now you have yours OP.
What are you going to do?

Whatever you do, I wish you luck in your struggle. You are defined by your actions as much as your origins.

You filthy rat kike herb.

Well. I almost did that right.

show nose and hair

I also got the same results, but don't be fooled. I've found out the cause: The JIDF records every post's IP on this board, and sends in a local Jew from the nearest synagogue to creep through our windows whilst we're sleeping and to salivate in our mouths in anticipation of taking a DNA test. It just shows the level of deceit they're up to today. So don't worry about it, it's just another Jewish trick as usual.

I look strikingly like Jared Kushner. A Hasidic boy, about five years old, once ran up to me on the street and excitedly asked if I was Jewish. I grinned and said I wasn't, and his father, full beard and black hat and all, sternly yet clumsily apologized for disturbing me.

My parents have both insinuated there are doubts about my paternity. Both are rather unkind towards our Greatest Allies. How would I react if I learned of a Semitic heritage? How would Jow Forums?

Remember that episode of South Park when Cartman becomes the leader of a ginger uprising?

That’s weird mine was fine.

Attached: 3F8756D1-287C-410A-8B37-89C6507936C6.jpg (1242x2208, 269K)

This is what a proper 100 percent looks like

Attached: 100_percent_oppressor.png (538x981, 37K)

I didn't even know it's possible to be that jewish, did Hitler misd your ancestor's village or sth

im a leaf/kike/shitskin/ mix.
i hate myself everyday

I scored White

Attached: e.png (654x435, 48K)

It makes complete sense. Jews are known for self hatred.

Bad luck friend. I get frustrated every time I see my 0.1% Jew and I know they just throw that in there for everyone.

You now have to use kike powers fir good, like in chonise cartoons where good guy have deamon sealed inside him or some shit

You gotta end it senpai

Acutely no they don’t but whatever makes you feel better.

Don't be upset. You belong to the master race. The gentiles are low IQ genetic trash.

Whats your IQ?

Def take a test from another country.
Sorry to here if true. I'd rather have cancer.

>I don’t know what to do.
enjoy Khazar milkers

Attached: sr.jpg (1092x1170, 304K)

kek, I was expecting 0.5% or something.

Den Juden gefunden

dats right, they run the world

Both your parents must have been Jews and your grandparents, etc. How could you not know?

I'm not doubting those are your real results. The rest of your post is the bullshit. Fuck off schlomo.

A full blood Khazar. Rare.

After ancestry’s latest “update” bullshit, they got rid of a bunch of the dumbass weird shit in my results like wop and weird Pacific Islander shit, and the results look a lot more comparable to the geneology research I’ve done, only there’s now 1% kike in there. Given that my ancestors are concentrated in eastern Germany and Poland, I guess it’s not surprising just disheartening. Before I had no nigger, kike, or red man but now I have a drop of the jew

why dont you fucking newfag children every check source
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuXn6tn3T7rdo-jVdjSP8L2oEG3x8i4SuYVf9YVOBgQa8k2eMS6HImm81MRnXW1-qstKDlr4dOZGEGnVniHldBK9PJhR84jEgmEvGGgP_1ih6HXYIPqBm5aqngAEEDudGV_1T-OcigrvyLpYGxEOKgfJVWohglQYqkCLCCUGZQ1lq46wGI9t-7TX1X8K2fRDtym8newf2E1-eCTPZgYWKNoyrckoH6M1SYCTONOkA0NaTSe-BzANWUX1WD5G7247PpVWbOabfSc4X8OvvGSTIrSr_1FWYANte7EVlJKIYJUL9MhPF7gmT1FlUdu_1dwTZd9F0dgikhW

You should go outside a little more often.

Do any of these DNA test companies have a legally binding promise not to keep your DNA on file? I mean a legit company that includes in their terms a guaranteed destruction schedule and guarantee not to backup or keep any residual DNA on file?

I like the idea of trying one but not the idea of some company keeping me filed away forever to do whatever with.
Also: the "adding black/jewish to results for laughs on white samples" stuff. Any evidence this happens?

a kike is only a kike if he is raised as one, what you discovered here op is that you're an inbred.
for for the sake of argument dont breed and contanimate the gene pool.

The onry honorabreh paff is hebrekiri. Jewpuku. Haf da disciprine to end it arr.

This

You should probably get right with Jesus before you get shoahed.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8 )

Clearlywrittendotnet YouTube channel (youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)

BlueLetterBible.org has a free online bible & apps with cross references.

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 405K)

Destroy Israel, from the inside. Work to open Israel's borders. Work to increase feminism and lgbt rights in Israel. Be like antiracist Hitler (Google it)

Why is it that its always an american that is the ardent evangelical christian?

>inb4 hell is for ever

Lmao mutt nice job on stealing tests from others, you have to be that pathetic to hide your own mutt genes?

Fucking jew

Youre the same person you were yesterday OP.

Worrying too much about this shit is Amerimutt-tier, its not like you have to start swindling people out of their money or eating matzo soup every day now or anything.

Why dont you try being a nonstupid person and take this for what it is: interesting geneological informstion you didnt know about before.

you mean a mutt?

I can see how a lot of Russians in the urban areas might be a little jewish but there's no way you're that much and had no idea

Attached: 59823872321.jpg (500x491, 60K)

Post nose kike

At least youre not semetic. Did you get your israeli passport yet?

This

Have you considered going back to LARP School to come up with better posts?

How does it change this much?

Attached: mug666.jpg (921x607, 86K)