Ben Daley, one of the 4 white supremacists arrested yesterday in connection with Charlottesville

Can we stop pretending you are superior because of your skin color?

Just look at this abortion worthy mongrel. he's so white that his eyebrows are blonde, so I don't want to hear that "he's a mutt" shit.

This is what the masterbator race's proudest. This is the bravest among you. No wonder your movement fetishizes handsome men. You are basically ugly queers.

Attached: vjzay0kpb0q11.jpg (708x531, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fpt3ImXIImY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>race is skin deep
what a gay thread lmao

>Just look at this abortion worthy mongrel. he's so white that his eyebrows are blonde

Wow. You do realize that over 6 million Africans throughout Africa are affected by albanism every single year, right? You do realize how utterly disgusting it is to call someone "too white"? Fucking eat shit you disgusting able-bodied priveleged Canadian.

Attached: A78A8184-C9EB-4ABB-93FC-48516342C34C.jpg (1440x1080, 146K)

Ladies and gentlemen, a snowflake melting into a tear. qq, bitch. Your facade is revealed every time you show yourselves in public. You are not the paragon of greatness, you are bottom of the barrel shitforbrains that will never breed. LOL

If breeding is so important why don’t you move to Africa? You say skin color doesn’t matter, and Africa’s population is booming to 4 billion in the next few decades. I’m sure you’ll fit right in. They’re not shithole countries, they’re diverse metropolises full of vibrant people. Right?

Only white people are raci—

Attached: C0F3BF5F-21DB-4635-B2A0-BED542842A30.jpg (738x1998, 215K)

what?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fpt3ImXIImY&feature=youtu.be

Notice how spineless this twerp is when asked to recite the 14 words.

All of you 1488 gas the kikes race war now edgelords

AREN'T

GOING

TO

DO

SHIT

Attached: article-1252.jpg (696x394, 80K)

>pretending you're superior
No one cares about that. We're a people, we will have homelands.

>because of your skin color?
That's literally not why we think we are superior. You haven't been paying attention.

Attached: AFUCKINGLEAF.jpg (337x337, 39K)

>educated, high-IQ liberal
>can't spell 'masturbator'

>White people aren't gonna do shit
Famous last words

I don't get it ,what exactly am I supposed to look down on this guy for?
He just looks like some guy.
Why do you think he's abortion worthy?
because he's white?

>Can we stop pretending you are superior because of your skin color?
But we are

are you of the tribes?

Clearly he must be. I can't imagine why else he would be so butthurt about white people.

Charlottesville was a set up, the (((daily stormer))), Richard (i am a zionist) spencer, etc..
promoted it... and these low IQ albino niggers fell for the bait.

The fact that he's ugly as sin isn't good a good reason. The fact that he is spreading hate and division through acts of violence while being ugly as sin and also claiming to hold superiority over others when this is obviously not the case IS the reason.

A
Fucking
Leaf

We got Obama’s daughter on our side now

Attached: B8081229-175A-4D69-8B5C-6EDECD277678.jpg (1024x512, 97K)

Like it or not, this is what peak efficiency looks like.

Fuck off Chink.

It has nothing to do with skin color, it just happens it's a solid indicator of other attributes. Stay angry Chaim.

>brown eyes

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>The fact that he's ugly as sin isn't good a good reason
He's really not that ugly. He's just a bald guy.

> The fact that he is spreading hate and division through acts of violence
The only person spreading hate and division is you user. You hate white people and want them to go extinct, and the idea of them resisting extinction fills you with anger and resentment. It's obvious to everyone here you have an unhealthy obsession that goes far beyond ours or his.

Why is it when I`m IRL running my mouth you people shy away, but suddenly on the internet everyone becomes a tuff guy?

Attached: 1538073308132.png (654x766, 657K)

I love how leftists have to collaborate with think tanks like propublica which is a organization funded by hedge fund executives and global capitalists. ANTIFA and DSA are just foot soldiers for global homo and are used only when actual political dissidents like nationalists come to existence.

Attached: the mind of a lefty.jpg (534x550, 87K)

>Greeks aren't gonna do shit

Sorry Canada, he got you dead to rights on this one. Ableist fuck. How dare you. How absolutely dare you.

Read back through his archive bro, daily stormer recommended people didn't go.
Shill.

Why is it always a fucking leaf?

Wow never seen that before but this proves that the South African Army is involved in the farm killings. These "jamming devices" are top secret tech, in fact I can't use their real name and purpose in case I go to prison

Shut up you asian fuck, hes a chad and prolly fucks chink whores on the reg

It's not a flattering photo of that guy but thank you for saying that I'm fetishised.
I've got a big dick too so mention that next time you talk about me too.
Or you'll be boofed in the Devil's Triangle and you know what that means.
Oh no, you don't do you?

Attached: IMG_7553.jpg (823x888, 65K)

ITT: The ugly losers of Jow Forums proving that they are way too easy to trigger

Good thumbnail

im mostly ukrainian.. more importantly i have common fucking decency shitforbrains

>It's now illegal to go to a legally permitted protest

This country is dead

>libfags are butthurt over Kavanaugh getting cleared.
>create shitpost in hopes of demoralizing Jow Forums by mocking some guy that got arrested as means of petty revenge
>the people that comment on the foolishness of this thread are triggered
>not the person that made it

"Can we stop pretending we're superior because of skin color?"

Pretends they're superior because of skin color.

>arrested
>for working out and getting Jow Forums
It's fucking bullshit, goddamned (((Rosenstein))) and whatever kike and antifa shills in the FBI and DOJ behind this and probably behind the whole deport the old Polish man bullshit need to fucking go... into an oven.
Seriously, read the fucking report, the probably cause is they work out together and have memes. It's all copypasta'd from antifa blogs. That's the fucking FBI in 20 goddamned 18!

Attached: 1534868746134.jpg (1242x1899, 578K)

Says some antifa gutter trash with a heroin addiction and a gaping asshole full of GRIDS-riddled tranny semen.

Commies have always been hired thugs for capitalists, always. Antifa especially were always the darlings of international bankers and financiers.

Actually seems it's not so secret any more (it was in 2009) as I was able to google it, but suffice to say it's not something anyone who's not a soldier has access to

the leafiest of leafs

>that rhetoric about black females being raise well and wanting a man like their daddies
>black
>raise well
LMAO
>wanting a man like their father
That explains why so many baby daddies disappear. Just like every sheboon's father. Maybe. Most don't really remember him.
This is gold.

So what he do?

This is why you dont give up your guns. ""lol just call the police" that shit goes out the window with mercs hired by your nig government to jam your comms.

Attached: StllvTP.jpg (800x598, 84K)

>Can we stop pretending you are superior because of your skin color?
Can we stop pretending anyone actually does that?

Attached: thank-you-white-people.jpg (1120x2500, 1.44M)

RAM did nothing wrong

Charlottesville was a hoax.
The actors involved from DHS and CIA are LARPing for dollars.

>every person there was a cia nigger
theres a difference between following a script and a puppet show buddy

>snowflake
I don't think you know what this means
snowflake is used to describe libshits who like to use special pronouns and identify as 'special' using words like 'demi-queer pan-gaylord'

>he
also, checked

>

Attached: 1519432004406.jpg (251x272, 35K)

Possibly the worst group to fuck with. They help get people off the street, off of drugs, live a fit and healthy life style.
You won't make any allies attacking these guys.