Is this really what Canadian education is like?

Is this really what Canadian education is like?

>globalnews.ca/news/4514623/kamloops-high-school-assignment-push-political-views-students/

Attached: 63424716-C87F-446A-BB78-CCBEF85300AA.jpg (898x1197, 80K)

Education is done at the provincial level, so this is Ontario education

>white out tape
into the trash it goes.

Considering you and China practically own Canada I'm not sure how you wouldn't know this by now

I look forward to the day of the rake

Attached: 1537496934175.jpg (461x500, 36K)

>Kamloops
>Ontario
Fuck off Chang

they got it pretty close, but instead of having (LEFT) the correct answer should be (WRONG)

racism (RIGHT)
third world aid (WRONG)

Non native english speaker here, isn't "convicted murderers should be hanged" incorrect? I thought it was "hung".

Attached: 1487733727618.jpg (4980x5000, 967K)

Can confirmed. My little sister brought home some very questionnable homework which got me pretty shocked. My parents are retarded and naive when it come to that stuff so I took the time to explain to her what propaganda is and why you should be cautious. I then convince my parents to get more involved which prompt a few calls which scared the school into pulling the plug on such homework, for now.
Tldr; dont trust public school and always keep an eye on what your kids study because theres some creepy shit being pushed on them.

same

Normally, but not when it comes to executions. I can't give a great explanation or reason to be honest. Hang as in to kill someone by hanging them is a different word than Hang, as in to put laundry on a rope to dry. I think.

I’m sorry bros

Attached: D6B9A043-9796-4DA2-ACE5-FD7655133724.png (730x640, 340K)

I see; thank you.

"Hanged" is correct when talking about an execution. Literally the only exception for some reason.

Which province?
I need BC and ONT are the worst

Hear*

Bizarrely, if a person is hung that means they have a large dick. If a person was hanged that means they were executed by hanging.

There's less white people on Earth than there are blacks, asians, muslims, and spics, but somehow everyone else is the minority.

See in Ontario when teachers pull this shit it isn’t reported whereas in BC people get pissed at it and it makes news also don’t forget Alberta’s big city has a gay Muslim mayor elected with a majority of popular vote multiple times

Most of these fucking teachers were imported from the east because muh teaching shortage

Hell this bitch actually went against BC curriculum requirements of being politically neutral.

Remember also that in BC at least teachers aren’t supposed to be allowed to inject political bias into their lesson plans. You can absolutely bitch about this stuff and they’ll stop it quickly

See the thing is in Ontario this wouldn’t have made the news because everyone supports that shit

(((They))) say there are 900 million whites on Earth. But I believe it is half that or less. They're counting in tons of spics and persians and shit.

This is just another example of how the left right dichotomy is so utterly false

hanged is the action.
hung is past tense.

This is in BC and it’s an individual teachers lesson plan (to be fair individual teachers have too much control over their lesson plan)

In BC teachers are not supposed to inject personal political bias into lessons there’s a fairness doctrine of sorts. This bitch should be facing disciplinary action

Plus both son and father recognized and pointed out this bullshit

Thank fuck it’s not Ontario where she would get away with doing that and the parents would tell the son the teacher was right

比那惡

The appropriate answer to all these questions should be -JEWS

Attached: images (1).jpg (384x384, 21K)

damn, nigger
>implying a home women and be mother is a bad thing

?

The teacher shortage is the biggest pile of fucking shit. Makes me so angry

Kek

Based leaf

Attached: 1537061163418.gif (500x281, 441K)

>he was hanged because he was hung
How can riceboys even compete?

Based yoga man.

That's the difference between Canada, UK, Sweden etc and Australia. You throw your hands up and say nuke us, its over, it's too late to save our country. Australian men would just get angrier. That's why my country will never have this garbage in our schools.

We would go down to that school and tear the principal a new arsehole.

There are asians and latinos in that photo

when did you migrate

The teacher will probably get fired. Kamloops is like neo-nazi central on the outskirts, nobody will tolerate this shit.

And here I thought all the fucking cartoons where the black little girl is smart and the white little kid as an asshole were bad.

based leaf

every province is going conservative. Canadians just copy americans except there is a 4-5 year lag. You are going to be very surprised.

I bet 5 dollars the teacher has an accident in the forest.

Hmmm

This kinda makes sense desu

Trump should of held out longer on the nafta agreement, even more people would have jumped the liberal ship.

everyday gen z is one step closer to becoming the parricide generation. these nutter butter leftists need to calm down or they'll regret it

Parents are considering pulling my siblings out of public school next year because of shit like this.
As somebody who took multiple classes, some political and some not, it doesn't matter because the agenda is in fucking every class you could take here. (I'm from BC btw)

Social Studies
Tons of Trump and Putin demonizing. Tons of emphasis on 'muh aboriginals', 'muh trans rights' from the teacher. I often debated this shit which honestly was fun.

Psychology:
Teacher pushed a heavy agenda when we were doing a subject on development. Watched that tranny prop film 'The Danish Girl'. No discussion at all, teacher wanted us to take it as fact and positive. I was ridiculed for thinking the surgery should be banned and transgenderism shouldn't be pushed or taught to a kid.

Art class
Oh boy. Teacher made us do 'social justice' posters, was incredibly vague with what she meant so I simply memed it because I didn't know what the fuck else to do. That teacher was thorougly feminist, to the point she only ever would help out the female students of the class. She had some pride flag sticker on the door that a friend of mine ripped off, he was suspended for that, but not for vandalizing or anything, in the teacher's own words "inappropriate thought".

Ask away for finer details, this is an ounce of my experience in Canadian "education"

Parent or student?

What age group are you in?

What grades did this occur in?

What school district (won't ask specific school)?

How did you debate or counter their points?

How did others reacted, both parents and students?

Why not complain at parent teacher night?