Black pill question

Plugging into a simulation. Who doesn’t care if it’s a Jewish/globalist plan? If the world goes too far left and any hope for a decent country is destroyed, who would plug in and leave this shithole any chance they get? The left is going to win and we’re just in denial.

Do you take the plug in? Yes or no?

Attached: 74702A62-D49F-4714-A9F9-636AFE1B5779.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/9M9H9E9/wiki/narrative
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow i cant believe that's what the back of our heads really look leik without hair

when do we upgrade to usb 3.0

Never. Source consciousness will win. We will rebel.

There's this writing project that a guy on reddit did called mother horse eyes.

One of the concepts inside of it was a VR system where people would plug in and then be kept in these "hygiene beds" that would kept you fed/cleaned/comfortable/waste disposed of as long as you were connect to the feed.

People spent continuous decades attached to these beds and often would die inside them as they slowly rotted away because the bed failed or they disabled all their sense feeds except for the external one.

reddit.com/r/9M9H9E9/wiki/narrative if anybody is interested.

Do you think it's gonna be any different in a sim? At best you're gonna end up in a segregated cyber-zoo with all your peers and getting laughed at by the cyber-tolerants. At worse you're gonna get lured in and once all the righty are plugged-in and contained it's gonna be a cyberholocaust matrix style.

This
No fucking way i would go for it unless its a proper neural link. Not some glorified google glass.

We already plugged in, that was the fall. You have to wake up

hell yeah

i unironically am starting to believe i died in a car crash or something and this is literally hell

Attached: 1457056907762.png (270x270, 156K)

This. It will be like social media but with tighter graphics. Fuck that shit.

Problem with nihilism is the fact that you people are so caught up what is you never try to find a solution for how to fix what is.

Stop bitching.

You haven't seen anything yet. Moshe, crank it up to eleven.

we were all aborted. this is our eternity.

Not really, the only way is plug in is if there's some open source, community managed simulation, and the possibility to move from one simulation to an other. No way I'm gonna get locked into some environment like that. It the global government problem just a little different

>hell for aborted children is a world where abortion is rampart
Hmm

nah lol. life was good once
these fucking
>Click verify once there are none left.
capchas are only confirming im in hell though

Attached: 1495934197951.gif (500x281, 1.66M)

Next life you may not even make it into the world without being cut up if abortion isn't stopped.

>The left is going to win and we're just in denial

They won't win, Thy have control over what we see and hear on TV and in cyberspace. Most gun owners are right leaning. We posses the power to do what is necessary. All that truly matters in this world is the power to hurt and kill, and that's all

Attached: 1538536023197.gif (414x361, 145K)

fuck off zog
some of us don't run away from lifes problems

that just means you're running away and giving up everything you ever stood.
might sound corny but never give up, always take pride in your self whoever you are(exclude kikes) everyone else can go to hell but never let go of your morals and dignity its what seperates us from animals(jews).