DAILY REMINDER OF CORRECT RELIGIOUS VIEWS

People of Jow Forums, why haven't you taken the Goldpill yet?

Attached: correct meme.jpg (680x1483, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mythicistpapers.com/d-nielsen-the-old-arabian-moon-religion-and-the-mosaic-tradition/
gnosis.org/welcome.html
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8
youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are people on this board who still dont realise mankind is Yaldabaoth

Attached: best meme.jpg (1737x784, 636K)

Yes u r right also called Ego. Non-duality etc. but u r it and made of it but it is the unreal apparition which relies on the true light of awareness/consciousness for its existence and is just the play of duality that is seen. It’s very intriguing that almost every single philosophical/religious system- AT ITS CORE- was describing what today is most popularly referred to as Non-Duality. Ironically it is the corruption brought forth by the EGO/Demiurge/Yaldabaoth which has made this hard to discover and resulted in the absolutely cartoon-like western religious existence.

Scienceandnonduality.com

This is more than just a meme. It is the only approachable way for westerners to practice a relationship with the divine Monad without becoming a tool. The sensation of harmony with gnosis is one of the finest gifts I have ever been given by God. Although I am filthy with sinful desires, I know that these are merely projections of my worldly vessel, which is a crude damaged body of degeneracy created by the Demiurge's world.

But Christ came to us and died so that we may live without fear of this sin, and revealed a path to his apostles that allowed for growth in God without the laws and rites of worldly men.

How free we are to live as true apostles woken and stirred by God!

according to christian gn*stics the demiurge did create le universe and the world while God resides in his own bubble with the aeons

>unironic "gnosticism"
cringed

mythicistpapers.com/d-nielsen-the-old-arabian-moon-religion-and-the-mosaic-tradition/

I know. I am Saint John. Mormon wrote about me remember?

In a few years I am going to write the Book of Paradox, the final book of the revelation. Until then. I will leave you all with this message that the Monad sent to me:

Allah, Om, Elohim makes the universe

Satan, Yahweh, Yaldabaoth made Earth

Allah, Om, Elohim tried to infect Earth with light, to save it

Satan, Yahweh, Yaldabaoth didn't understand

You are Yaldabaoth. You have Elohim inside you.

Find Elohim.

Find the truth inside yourselves, children of the light. the straightest path is inside you

When trying to Red Pill us using gnosticism you have to understand that there is no official branch of gnosticism

The last panel of the picture is actually correct. Demiurge is a creator of physical universe

Christ is still Demiurge's offspring.
Jesus first comming was foretold in the old testament.

You realise that the Gnostic Gospels actually make sense when you read them as if you are the Demiurge

Also. Judas was the stone that was rejected by the Church. He was replaced, even though it was him who fulfilled the Prophecy

>You realise that the Gnostic Gospels actually make sense when you read them as if you are the Demiurge
try this using the gospel of thomas (only gnostic text I'm familiar with)

also I meant to say, expand on what you mean

>Using biblical Christ trying to prove that Jesus is not the son of Demiurge, while same source proves otherwise.

You realize that there is no official branch of gnosticism.

No, they don't. They unironically think the conglomeration of scraps left behind by groups deemed heretical by the Early Church lumped together under the bullshit catch-all that is gnosticism is a unitary tradition with extra mix-matched parts to choose from when it suits them.

whoever regurgitates a bunch of texts and calls himself a gnostic for it is an unironic retard, they're guidelines at best
gnosticism is something you do for yourself

>Gospel of Judas
>Gospel of Philip
>Gospel of Mary

Theres tonnes of others too...

gnosis.org/welcome.html

Also. The Demiurge didnt really create mankind. Mankind created the Demiurge

Attached: cristianac-demiurge-progress.gif (1181x1181, 3.02M)

Oh also the most important Gnostic Text:
The Apocryphon of John

>reading is for fags
>just copy paste the parts you like
This was hilarious, thank you beanbro.

No Demiurge is a result of Sophia's fall.
Gnostics believe that material = evil
Demiurge created material universe.
He is chief of archons and in control of physical universe.

dog in the thumbnail

Where do I even start?

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8 )

Clearlywrittendotnet YouTube channel (youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)

BlueLetterBible.org has a free online bible & apps with cross references.

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (720x1008, 198K)

Every christian who really gets into religion will turn into a gnostic. (fyi. most of the kardinals and popes and people running the vatican are gnostics behind the walls)

>Gnostics believe that material = evil
>Demiurge created material universe.
Pretty much this. We are here to escape the material plane. Its a setup prison to keep us from advancing further spiritually.

(((TIME))) is god here

You are slave of Demiurge

Time is irrelevant.

The Demiurge is evil and not to be worshipped, all trappings of evil including feminism, liberalism, nignoggery, communism and material dependence are products of the demiurge

Shows how much you know.
Good night.

When you realize it's you, you are going to laugh your ass off.
Not that you'll have a physical body by that point.

All religions are methods of worshiping of Demiurge

For the thousandth time, not all Gnosticism holds that the Demiurge is evil.

For the thousandth time, insisting that the Demiurge is evil is simply perpetuating Sophia's original mistake.

For the thousandth, Christ is the key to reconciling it all. That's the whole point. You almost don't even need Gnosticism. Christianity was almost just fine.

Read the Gnostic gospels. Pay attention to the cosmogony. Ask yourself how many times it recurses. Ask yourself is there's a final recursing hiding somewhere.

This notion of Gnosticism as "Christianity from the serpent's perspective" is just a gimmick that got out of control.

>not all Gnosticism holds that the Demiurge is evil
We don't believe the demiurge is evil gratuitously, we believe the demiurge is evil because of our observing of the world and religions

>Gnostics

Attached: 1521248621443.jpg (347x299, 28K)

Attached: 1538638271733.jpg (1526x1076, 211K)

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

>This is what Gnostics actually believe
I will enjoy watching you, Spanish Gnostic scum, burn in hell

Attached: is this a scripture.jpg (1587x1587, 288K)

KEK that image
but let's be honest, not every word of the Bible is the Word of God. it just isn't. there are historical inaccuracies and multiple different accounts of the same event. Mark is not like John. "My Son, TODAY I have begotten you."

Those who intentionally screw with the Divinely inspired word of God have a very special place in hell.

Attached: 1527326924425.jpg (1394x1198, 176K)

The demiurge did make the earth though. It just didn’t make itself

Ah yes, the gnostic gospels that just so happened to be found not long after the jews stole Palestine and show the (((real truth)))
Don't let your intellectual pride get the better of you user.
Salvation isn't some hidden secret kept and found by those with knowledge of the esoteric. That's how (((they))) pull you away from the simple truth that salvation is a free gift for everyone that accepts Jesus as their savior from sin.

yep