Oh shit.....Oh fuck

Oh shit.....Oh fuck.....

Attached: lk.png (809x647, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_861us8D9M
youtube.com/watch?v=OFj1Nibfby4
forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/11/23/climategate-2-0-new-e-mails-rock-the-global-warming-debate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>global warming
>climate change
>global cooling
>back to warming again
WHICH ONE IS IT YOU FUCKING KIKE NIGGERS

Israel will burn to the ground as you watch israelis get massacred kike.

WE DID IT, REDDIT! WE SAVED THE WORLD!

They're 100% right - the gap is too big. Time to throw in the towel and work on coping rather than preventing.

Attached: 75646375486.jpg (299x469, 21K)

>boy who cried wolf struggling to find the right words for very bad news

You can't find the right words to describe (((something))) (((untrue))).

Warming is a kind of change. What's the problem here?

What a crock of shit. Lol

You're an absolute imbecile

i've got the right words: fucking hoax

when the melting permafrost farts millions of mega tonnes of methane you'll learn your lessons

GLOBAL WARMING = COLD.

Attached: 17CF00AC-B6C1-475D-9C0E-AB1C77B41C05.jpg (1136x953, 142K)

If it means more people dying, then that's good news.

More bad news? really? Isn't this the entirety of the global warming agenda? Just a bunch of bad news.

I have the right words: communist Chinese psyop

>your doomed I tell ye doooomed
Well I never expected them to say that.
Yet again.
If they are right how are we alive.
We were set to lose London by 2007 if we didn't do exactly what they wanted, there's a film about it with Robert Carlisle (which I notice has been conveniently shoahed for 11 years).

Show me the money. We gotta pump those sea levels up, those are rookie sea levels!

Attached: 1538536051165.jpg (480x385, 17K)

enjoying a beautiful four seasons here. temp just right.

There is an enormous gap between what their broken models predicted and the temperatures actually recorded over the past 20 years

I vote we call the next one
Icyhot escalation

>yfw Jew York and LA will be under water within a decade

Attached: pepe.jpg (640x645, 49K)

Attached: doc.gif (480x360, 1.25M)

So long as China and the U.S exist I will never give a flying fuck. For every bit of fanning about I do with my cuck recycling bins there is a Chinese coal factory worth a million of me and a Burger with four Hummers.

they said that 20 years ago

>Boy who cried wolf says "it's even worse this time, just trust me on this"

>our latest computer model shows dire consequences, the polar ice caps gone by 2016!
>sorry, we mean 2026!

oh calm down. africa, the middle east and south america are the ones in deep shit. as long as every one else refuses their people entry in regards to mass migration well we dont all have to die

the excuse as to why niggers and sand niggers and assorted beaners dont get to live in 1st world countries is they are gross and dont have enough money.

now europe wants to be cucks and will need to be beat up and america may have to save the white women from themselves in europe. so they wont have a choice and will take dick from white americans because its for the good of the species and cuck euro fags will be put in the ground because dude you cant be trusted and all will be well in the land

In Search Of... The Coming Ice Age
youtube.com/watch?v=L_861us8D9M

The sky is falling. We need your money to fix it.

Calm down Iraqon, wait 50 years and see what happens.

Good
Global warming is my Sampson option

>africa, the middle east and south america are the ones in deep shit.
Those mass fires and draughts and sudden heatwaves this summer were across northern Europe my man

Attached: globaltemps.jpg (2721x1950, 973K)

It doesn't matter if its warming, cooling, or maybe both at the same time. Whatever big brother says is happening is "reality". This view is "acceptable" to the NPC.

and there are still believers that global warming isnt real

All they do to monitor global warming is study Israel's water supply. If its getting low, its obviously getting warmer.

>ZOMG NO EMPIRICAL DATA FOR RAPE CULTURE
>LOLWTF EMPIRICAL DATA IS A ZIONIST CONSPIRACY
the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 1538609672591.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

because it's literally impossible to experiment on the planet's climate. they can collect data, make inferences about what tree rings and ice cores mean, and then try to make a computer model that ignores the other 10^13 variables that affect global climate trends

>global warming
>bad
It’s actually the new golden age for developed world

Attached: C65ADFE0-FA2D-42DA-8E96-D6DB6D4B9A4E.png (640x1136, 112K)

I enjoy how flippant humanity can be in the face of bringing about their own impending doom.

It's like we're driving off the face of a cliff and while the navigation system keeps telling the driver he's going the wrong way the driver only repeats everything the navigation system says in a mocking, nasally, imitation.

It won’t matter much if biotechnology ends up changing the trajectory.

Or AIs take over after we fucked up the planet.

>quick lets make up some bullshit and falsify some data
If these were legit scientists they would present there raw data along with predictions with irrefutable evidence that could be replicated by anyone, instead of just asking everyone to take their word for it.

remember those "carbon quotas"?

even science is used for the left agenda.

>Those mass fires and draughts and sudden heatwaves this summer were across northern Europe my man
And in Poland thanks to warming fruit harvest was 60% larger

Mongolia’s back bitches

This is a massive psyop to make western countries give up efficient means of development and to ultimately collapse into communist dictatorships where everyone is microchipped and has their energy usage limited by the government.

I bet brett kavanaugh is at home right now burning plastic bottles in his backyard BBQ pit while doing donuts on his motorcycle that didn't pass the smog check.
He's literally hitler

Chill, dude. The Chinese-funded scientists need a new way to slow down the American economy.

No one or no computer can predict the future.

>acid rain
>holes in the ozone
C’mon play the oldies for a change

The climate is changing. Give me infinite money and accept infinite refugees plx.
t. UN

Attached: Gief_moniez_plox.jpg (499x690, 323K)

Kavanaugh intends to use his position to barbecue the world by ruling windmills and solar energy unconstitutional

I guarantee not one of those cunts is vegan.

>dangerous levels of warming

>OY VEY PAY MORE TAXES OR ENVIRONMENT GOES TO SHIT

>warming

Attached: C_2_fotogallery_3091060_0_image.png (593x590, 184K)

>This is a massive psyop to make western countries give up efficient means of development

The entire global warming hoax is literally funded by the Chinese, dude. It's been their means to catch up with the West.

>all poor countries flood

sounds good

>doublethink is real
>i just broke my conditioning
holy shit they're coming for me right aren't they, the Ministry of Love

Attached: tenor.gif (498x488, 679K)

Israel turning Desert Green Gog Magog drinking & drying Sea of Galilee
youtube.com/watch?v=OFj1Nibfby4

Please no

Whichever keeps the funds rolling in

Are you really sure you should be wishing for other countries to flood?

(((U.N.)))

You know when I stopped believing everything these assholes had to say? Right about the time they started saying that the solution to climate change was social justice and redistribution of wealth from white nations to shithole brown nations. They put restrictions on western nations and tied their hands while allowing India and third world shitholes to pollute all they want. So white pollution is bad, but when brown people pollute it doesn't count? So scientific.

>literally has never seen the raw data accessible to be replicated and has been replicated time and time again
>unironically believes this data doesnt exist
Humanity deserves to die

Attached: 1538187922918.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Who /warm/ here?

Attached: 1527396489973.jpg (499x499, 41K)

Show all the data you want. You can't predict the outcome or future of any current data.

It's funny - I looked at a map showing the likely changes in agricultural production as a result of a warming climate. Northern Europe, North America, and Russia all are supposed to have big increases. Meanwhile, India, China, and Africa are going to get too hot and dry and their agricultural production will fall. So basically the richest countries will get richer, and the poor countries will get poorer.

Looks like the West wins again boys. We are literally God's chosen people.

Australia's agricultural production is set to fall, unfortunately, but you'll bail us out right guys?

Climategate
Climategate 2.0
forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/11/23/climategate-2-0-new-e-mails-rock-the-global-warming-debate/

THIS GLOBAL WARMING SHIT IS FAKE

Oh no no no
How can inbred redneck fucks keep denying the mountains of evidence?? I mean look at this! Dangerous gap for fucks sake wake up you fucktard banjo pluckers.

>LOL SCIENCE IS A MEME
Imagine being this out of touch with reality

Attached: 1538165286106.jpg (720x960, 112K)

Completely fake. Religion of sciences original sin

Here's some words they can use : Al Gore said we would be underwater and dead if we didn't pay the climate hoax companies he invested in so he could make out like a bandit! The end.

I have seen the raw data, and it leads me to believe we will get another ice age. So what do you propose the solution to that is?

Attached: mini-ice-age-coming.jpg (719x467, 107K)

What?

They just confirmed we have to nuke all of Africa and India back to the Stone Age because that's the only way to stop pollution levels from getting out of control according to science.

To prevent ice age we must destroy ozone layer to melt ice. I propose a 2 year plan. 1 year we all get jobs and save money then year 2 we buy hairspray and spray into the air to save the earth from ice age.

WTF? I love (((global warming))) now

Attached: npc.jpg (220x229, 5K)

We dont have to do anything. In an ice age glaciers just grow slowly. It doesnt affect anyone if a glacier grows a couple of inches a year and it takes hundreds of thousands of years for one small farm to be swallowed up.

Don't get too excited toothpaste user. They won't stand and drown while choppers paid for on your tax dollars are swarming to deliver them directly into the vaginas of your women in a home you pay for, their fuck sessions fueled by food you buy.

>Israel’s water supply

Someone should go poison the Jews well for once

I'm really going to enjoy myself when the Thames River freezes over again within the next 25 years

Attached: E0D9A920-9EDA-48D4-A9F8-BB9213BDC9DA.jpg (800x473, 89K)

If the ice age were to occur like doomsday ice age for 200 years. would the majority of survivors be the white race and eskimos?

tldr WE NEED MONEY
more climate bullshit for the retards

>when the melting permafrost farts millions of mega tonnes of methane you'll learn your lessons

or when the methane clathrates melt, or when the greenland ice sheet melts and slides off, but humans will never learn, we are getting stupider IQ is declining, we need catastrophe to cull the conservatard morons

>"We're causing global warming! Quick, restrict everything except for oil tankers and the pollution of India and China! Burn your money if you're a Western country!"

he's right, the projections are terrible. this isn't physics, the data don't lend themselves to construct formulae.

Little ice age is a huge meme.

>The myth ultimately stems from a period climate scientists have coined “The Little Ice Age” (LIA). This was a modestly cool period running from about the year 1300 to 1850. It was particularly cold in the UK, where the River Thames sometimes froze over, and ‘frost fairs’ were held.

>A team led by University of Reading physicist and solar expert Mike Lockwood wrote a paper reviewing the science behind frost fairs, sunspots, and the LIA. It included the figure below showing northern hemisphere temperatures along with sunspot number and the level of volcanic particles in the atmosphere over the past millennium:

>During full blown ice ages, temperatures have generally been 4–8°C colder than in modern times. As this figure shows, during the LIA, temperatures were at most only about 0.5°C cooler than the early 20th century. Thus, Lockwood calls the Little Ice Age “a total misnomer.” As the authors put it:

>Compared to the changes in the proper ice ages, the so-called Little Ice Age (LIA) is a very short-lived and puny climate and social perturbation.

>For comparison, temperatures have risen by a full 1°C over the past 120 years, and 0.7°C over just the past 40 years.

Fuck off you boomer. If you did your research you would know it's an absolute academic crush against what you're proposing.

Attached: images.jpg (211x239, 7K)

how about we worry about something we might be able to fix?

Attached: garbage patch.jpg (2000x1299, 897K)

For me it was climategate followed by the data on who actually pollutes the most. "Well they just had to recalibr- THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT 97 PERCENT OF IT IS FROM NATIONS NOBODY SAYS SHIT TO WHY ARE WE FUCKING OURSELVES TO SOLVE LITERALLY NOTHING WE'RE A DROP IN AN OCEAN REEEEE"

>complete conjecture with no evidence
SAD! LOW ENERGY!

Attached: d65.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

>the excuse as to why niggers ... dont get to live in 1st world countries
>dont get to live in 1st world countries
WRONG
And I aint leavin whitey

reporting

It's not the scientists' fault myopic retards like you can't understand rates of change. Back when they started to raise the alarm there was hardly any inertia in the system, yet they were still able to see the writing on the wall. Now the freight train is barreling down the tracks and the brakes are on fire. Every half mile a new failsafe explodes into flames. Our glaciers are melting right before our eyes. Sea ice is effectively down to zero. Where there was once reflective ice, there is now only blue, heat absorbing water. Forests burning in the Arctic when ten years ago it was unheard of. Permafrost melting and decaying, causing microbes to go batshit crazy eating hydrocarbons and whatever the fuck else is mixed in with it. The byproduct of course being methane, which is several times worse than CO2 in terms of heat trapping capability. We're already fucking dead and hardly anyone knows it.

Attached: F6B5A8E4-8718-4021-BBE3-BC353F71E155.jpg (602x516, 57K)

>october 4th
>92 degree forecast for today in charlotte, nc

Attached: this-is-fine.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 98K)

Science is a religion and man made climate change is its original sin IE: be born guilty of it and pay out the ass to repent

What if I like the cold? I would like to see the entire earth covered in ice for at least 500 years. No safe zone around the equator either. Completely cold world with temps never rising above 32F

Attached: icyabode.jpg (1191x670, 141K)

> The data that contradicts our narrative can be dismissed as weather, not climate.
The data that fits our narrative is always climate not weather.