The economy is strong under President Trum-

>The economy is strong under President Trum-

Not so fast, Jow Forums - explain THIS:

>Mattress Firm said likely to file for bankruptcy in the coming days

>Mattress Firm Inc., the largest U.S. specialty mattress retailer by number of stores, plans to file for bankruptcy soon, possibly within days, according to people familiar with the matter....

>Mattress Firm, with 3,300 stores and more than $3 billion in annual revenue, has its own problems: declining sales, too many stores and issues with integrating some big mattress chains it swallowed in recent years. In the first nine months of 2018, Mattress Firm’s sales fell 13% from the year-earlier period.

marketwatch.com/story/mattress-firm-said-likely-to-file-for-bankruptcy-in-the-coming-days-2018-10-03

Attached: MF.jpg (1100x748, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/mattress-firm-conspiracy-grows-after-accounting-problems-2018-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

.... Are you retarded?

OP is a literal retard.

Mattress suck, I've stuck with one I have for the last twenty years and I'm gonna lay in it till the grave.

wow, its almost like they were laundering human trafficking money for years and then Trump got elected and put an end to it, almost like Jow Forums called them out on. huh

Good, I can't wait to get my AmazonBasics mattress delivered by drone.

half the population is living in a fucking van, so
>inb4 trump had something to do with it

I'm not a Mattress Industry insider, but I'm guessing these order and ship deals like Purple are fucking them up. Hell, even Wal Mart is getting into the mattress game.

Companies like Purple don't need a distributor like Mattress Firm to survive as a company.

It's kind of like Taxis being fucked up by Uber. Shit changes.

Major retail chains don't simply go bankrupt when the economy is good.

Many old style retailers who had a lot of stores are closing down.

Business has changed, they got stuck with 3k physical stores while the world now sells and buys online

Mattress Firm was a money laundering setup.

They do when they make bad decisions and buy other Mattress companies that are also going under. $3 billion revenue doesn't mean a goddamn thing if your operating costs are 2.9 billion or more.

Bed in a box is a more superior, affordable, better marketing, and convent product. This is the vicious cycle of a capalist society. You either progress with the times or you Block Buster

>senior management failed the company
>completely mismanaged
>probably still writing themselves bonus checks
>this is trumps fault
Average libtard logic.

You are too retarded to even understand how a corporation works.

can you see the psyop now /pol?

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 5K)

Redpill me on good comfortable sleep.

Amazon is cheaper

Exercise in the afternoon, dont eat within a few hours of bed.

Mattress stores are a front for pedo rings.

>seemingly bizarre story of a murder pertaining to a mattress goes viral
>people everywhere saying how can you fight over something as STUPID as a mattress
>subconsciously everyone starts being conditioned to think mattresses are stupid and if you have a mattress you are stupid
>MATTRESS FIRM doesn't notice the viral trend effecting their sales
>it's too late and they file for bankruptcy

reddit was right
businessinsider.com/mattress-firm-conspiracy-grows-after-accounting-problems-2018-1

many mattress stores are fronts for drug dealing and other crimes

yeah because when the economy is good no business can possibly fail
sage

quick rundown plz?

That entire company is a REIT money laundering scam. There were towns with two Matttess Firm's across the fucking street from each other.

Attached: Two Mattress Firm stores stood across the street from each other in Encinitas, Calif.jpg (620x413, 65K)

I know a successful business man and he once told me mattress companies are a massive scam, they have some of the highest profit margins in the world. Very low cost, simple manufacture and relatively light weight makes for cheap transport.

Mattress firm is a cia money laundering scheme
Google it

Let me explain something to you, in hopes that you understand why you are retarded. Mattress Firm, to summarize, wanted to be the Starbucks of buying mattresses. So, in their infinite wisdom and to achieve the goal they set out on, they began putting Mattress Firm stores on every fucking corner. And I mean every fucking corner. Sometimes right across the street from each other. You couldn't drive 1 block with out seeing a Mattress Firm. Now, you probably would assume that this is a wonderful idea, but no, you'd be wrong, because people don't buy mattresses every day. And even if they did, the market is saturated with mattress companies and most shopping is done online.

So, in essence, you have a bunch of employees sitting in Mattress Firms across the nation, 1 block away from each other, with absolutely nothing to do because they have no fucking customers.

They're a money laundering op, just like most car washes and laundromats. The joke's in the name, retard. Where do you hide your cash? Under the mattress.

>Mattress Firm

You can order a fantastic mattress off the internet for $700 that is as good as a $2000 mattress from Mattress Firm.

They failed to adapt, and just like white people who've failed to adapt to Jewish tactics--they're going extinct.

Major retail chains can go bankrupt regardless of how the economy is doing. Think about it user. How often do you think people shop for mattresses? It’s a major purchase, and it’s the only thing mattress stores sell. (ie. Nobody is bringing in their mattress later into Mattress Firm for a $x mattress repair.)

So what does this mean? It means that if you’re in the mattress business every customer counts. If competition increases and steals just a small percentage of your potential customer base, then that could spell trouble for the entire company.

Now what do you think happens whenever a mattress chain decides to buy out a ton of brick and mortar mattress stores in order to expand their business in a time where someone could purchase a mattress from hundreds of different companies for dirt cheap online with a fatass free trial and a free home setup and delivery?

Well to put it simply, that company has a high chance of getting fucked by the market.

Ok this was the last straw for me. Impeach Drumpf now!