Why not welcome refugees?

Why should we not welcome Syrian refugees? Forget the fact that some of them can be dangerous -- anyone can be dangerous. But that's not a realistic argument for refusing millions of people sanctuary from war and chaos, especially when that chaos is perpetuated by Western political or economic ambition. The main argument I hear is that they are diluting our societies. How so, specifically? People have historically kept to their own kind, largely -- it's why there are vast parts of cities and states populated mainly by people of a specific ethnic background i.e. Italian, Irish, Polish, Jewish, etc. Hell, much of the state of Minnesota is populated by people of Scandinavian descent. Is it so bad to have another sector populated by Syrians or whoever else? What is the issue, really? Is it not the moral thing to help people whose lives are in danger? Do we have a right to keep people out, effectively condemning them to death?

I know it's a long shot but I am looking for serious answers.

Attached: refugees-welcome.jpg (700x405, 78K)

>Why should we not welcome Syrian refugees?
they are not syrian user
and they are not refugees either
and they are not running from war

Fpbp

millions of Syrians are not running from war?

I welcome a gun to their head. They're not European, so they have 0 right to European lands, and if they want to make their way into European territory anyway, they should be welcomed with a helicopter ride or assault rifle.

They turned their country into a shithole and instead of trying to fix things, they're travelling to good countries in order to make these countries shitholes as well.

are they? I dont see any war going in like 80% territory of Syria

But that's wrong. There was a military coup. Are you suggesting that ~18 million Syrians are directly involved in the civil war? Don't the Western powers share some responsibility for the resulting diaspora after having fanned the flames of this war?

most of Syria is desolate barren wasteland -- the vast majority of the population were concentrated in metropolitan areas which are currently, have been, or will be under siege. Even if they weren't, much of the populated areas of Syria with any infrastructure to speak of have been reduced to rubble

If they all struggled against those terrorist, the war would be over in a couple of weeks. But they don't want they. They want gibs.

stop believing msm you nigger
they should stay and rebuild, and jews+usa coaltion should fuck off from Syria right now

Is that a realistic suggestion though? The majority of the Syrian population lived with little means even before the war. Untrained, unequipped and poor civilians. Farmers and merchants. They have no part in this war and are trying to escape.

I'm asking if we have a moral obligation to help these people and if we don't, why not? Because at first thought it seems like absolutely it is the proper thing to do to help these people. Keep in mind that Syrian cities have been and are currently being bombed by Russian jets and artillery.

It was a pretty comfy country before the war. For a muslim country of course.

you cannot have comfy countries around israel
that pisses jews off

That's true actually. Still, they were doing okay and were relatively safe before jews chimped out.

only 1 in a hundred is a syrian user most of them are northafrikans, somalli or KANGS larping as syrians for that sweet sweet wellfare, in a more advanced way some lebanese, iraqi and fellow jordanians larp as syrians those are hard to differentiate.
almost all syrians refugees are here in jordan, turkey and lebanon waiting to go back to there country.
my advise to you and your countrymen is to rally up and kick all the somalli ,african and north african filth,and to stop being a bunch of KEKS.

United Nations cunts pressured Poland into doing Peacekeeping Operations again
apparently we will be occupying Golan Heights
it makes me sad how we are in the wrong and we are helping people invade sovereign country of Syria
this is bulllshit over bullshit

>moral
What moral system? "Western"?
Why don't their muslim neighbours take them into a culture they can understand and fit into instead of white people feeding the poor grown men who flee in droves from justice?

>Golan heights
Shame that your people will be in danger because of jewish interests.

well, you have to do USA or (((international agenda))) bidding or else they wont protect us from muh ebil Russia
fuck it, I hope Assad wins and Iran will force Israel to stop being hostile against everybody else

They are visibly different genetically and have a different culture and religion. Therefore when in our countries they will try to change the laws and show nepotism towards their own kind at the expense of natives. There's over a billion muslims, tons of muslim countries, no reason they can't go there.

but most of the syrians are in the surrounding countries jordan turkey and lebanon bonganon, you know as well as i do that most of the "refugees"aren't syrians

Take a close look at the pictures of all the starving children, doctors and engineers. They're blacker than Tyrone. They're not Syrian.

I'll level with you and say that I have to write a paper for my ethics course tomorrow and the question is whether we should accept Syrian refugees. Obviously I don't want refugees in my country but I am having trouble forming a legitimate moral argument for rejecting them that isn't a complete meme.

Refugees by and large only come to the west because the war mongers in power bomb their country to shit. Hang the war mongers in the west and watch the refugees go away and go back.

>t I have to write a paper for my ethics course tomorrow and the question is whether we should accept Syrian refugees

show this to your ethics class and ask if it is ok to murder people en masse because you want to get more money

Attached: syriaforbeginners.png (1006x1522, 754K)

If I saw fighting age men running from America during a crisis - no matter which side they were on.
I would hope ppl would rope them.

Attached: 6e5e8271a17fd721d5410391643cad3b.jpg (1100x1125, 1.06M)

but identifying the cause for the displacement doesn't change anything... if a tsunami displaces millions in southeast Asia it's fair to blame the tsunami -- but what to do with all the people?

>literally carrying a sign that informs folks that some people have reason to believe refugees might be dangerous thus encouraging people to look into it
lol

Jordan tells the truth
We're all beeing taken for one big ride by scrupulous politicians. Whi the fuck knows what their end game is, because it sure as fuck isn't about protecting its own people or the ones in need. Just look at the UN 2050 report. They want to eliminate any distinction between migrant, refugee and temporary resident.

>look at the UN 2050 report. They want to eliminate any distinction between migrant, refugee and temporary resident
do you have a link to this?

Shut the fuck up user. Syrians are 40x more likely to rape than Westerners. They account for a quarter of rapes in places like Sweden. The majority of them are young men in zero danger. They flood to wealthier parts of Europe to live on welfare. They openly say they are entitled to milk us dry and rape our women. They have openly said they are trying to do this for 1400+ years. They have no respect for us while they expect us to clothe and feed them. They openly prosletyse their unwanted religion here. They have ridiculous rates of consanguinity (inbreeding) and embarrassingly low IQ. We have lots of our own problems, and we have erased the fabric of our society with decades of immigration that no one except hippies, Jews, and factory owners wanted or voted for. Much of the problems of the middle east stem from one lunatic desert tribe (Jews) locked in a battle with another (Muslims). Muslims have contributed literally a marginal amount to modern science, this is almost an exact quote from a scholarly review journal.

OP I try to be a reasonable man. I am not cruel, uneducated, or biased/insecure.

But your thread here is honestly so full of cuckery and stupidity in the face of an obvious invasion, that when the righteous rightwing death squads come to purge our society of people clamouring for its downfall, I hope they get you. You deserve it.

You deserve to be swinging from that lamppost for what your kind have done to our civilisations homeland.

you should accept true syrians refugees (with a limit cap of course), morals is what makes us different from animals (jews), your main argument user is to show and expose the fake refugees as what they are,criminals and scum who only want money and to harm your people and rape your women,show them and compare the number of africans and actuual syrians.
stop promoting sacks of shits like soros and help true refugees and such.

Syrians are 40x more likely to rape than Westerners. They account for a quarter of rapes in places like Sweden. The majority of them are young men in zero danger.
sources?

we talking syrians or "syrians" user

Because ultimately it isn't any of our business to resolve problems in other countries. A country exists to preserve its own culture and take care of its own citizens. What happens in other countries is a matter for their governments to resolve. If governments wish to co-operate with each other in various endeavours, fine, but that doesn't extend to the point that we should help other people to the detriment of our own culture, for example, by inviting in foreign cultures who then form their own insular communities and then gain political office and start changing culture for their own ends and gain rights and privileges over the native population.

do we have to spend ten times more helping the mostly young male population that fled to europe instead of using those funds more effectively to help these people in their own countries? especially all the women and children left behind by the mostly military age men who have come to europe many bragging about their associations with terrorist groups. the rape stats are a concern, the crime stats are a concern, the financial situation is a concern. you can treat individual human beings with equality and fairness and you should, but general demographic groups do have sometimes violent trends, these migrants certainly generally do, and we are briniging in a lot of rape and violence and risk statistically and thats a fact.

meanwhile, what if the shoe was on the other foot. imagine a small muslim town, they love their town and their culture, and then their population triples overnight basically with a bunch of german people and now their community and the culture they wanted to live in is completely gone, their diversity gone. a people: gone: replaced.

the united nations is literally calling it replacement migration and saying its a good thing. do you actually like diversity or do you want the entire planet to be a single monoculture, a single people, a single race, a single religion, with one government. because thats what the people in power are working towards.

theres your serious answer

We don't owe them anything. We have our own problems. Muslims tried to murder us for 1400 years, their religion calls for it.

But let's say we try help them... Why not house them in detention centres until peace comes back? No, they demand money and to be able to stroll wherever they want around Europe. Then they never go back.

Its a complete sham and you're a shill for the biggest moral collapse in recent memory. Muslims constantly fuck their own shit up and expect us to solve it

Taking away the gibs and stopping the jews from flooding them into the west would be more efficient.

Attached: leaf-behind-every-cell-door_o_7209580.jpg (1268x830, 104K)

because german towns and villages and even cities have undergone a transformation, a muslimization that if it continues will replace them largely.

muslims not generally well known for being tolerent of other cultures, many muslims are great people, im not talking about individuals, im talking about general demographic trends

although, when surveyed about support for radical policies like beheading those who insult islam, even muslims in the general population in western countries when polled will confirm they support the idea.

they throw gays off buildings in the middle east. how many of them do you want to bring into your country? leftism is not compatible with islam

International migration report - 2017 United Nations

Even the "highlights" is 38 pages -- do you have a specific section or page number off hand?

>refugees are good, smart people

Aren't they needed in their home countries? They'll stay and challenge the evil and tyranny.

i know right, we are so greedy stealing away all these great minds that are needed in their home countries

>Why should we not welcome Syrian refugees?
Because they are not refugees they are migrants.

If you aren't willing to make a stand for your:
>God
>Country
>culture
>family
you have lived a worthless life

Attached: 1495308275832.jpg (449x609, 88K)