>Opt Out of MHR
myhealthrecord.gov.au/for-you-your-family/opt-out-my-health-record

>Scandals for Labor and the Unions
pastebin.com/pNq9nvvP

>Chinese Influence on our Major parties
pastebin.com/uA67FWaj

>Commons Index [WIP] [Now including 'JQ' pasta!]
pastebin.com/a7RwmPm4

>Mob rampages through Melbourne train [suspects described to be majority OF AFRICAN APPEARENCE]
unv.is/news.com.au/news/national/mob-of-around-100-youths-cause-chaos-in-melbournes-southeast/news-story/a4ae99f87e19c100e9c18820ad6f04c3

>Near-collision of US warship and 'aggressive' Chinese Destroyer in South China Sea captured in photos - International Politics
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-10-03/south-china-sea-encounter-between-us-warship-and-chinese-vessel/10333096

>Architect of Paris climate accord says Morrison government's emissions stance is 'anti-science'
unv.is/brisbanetimes.com.au/politics/federal/architect-of-paris-climate-accord-says-morrison-government-s-emissions-stance-is-anti-science-20181002-p507bb.html

>Stolen Hummer rams cars trying to escape Brisbane roadworks traffic
unv.is/brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/stolen-hummer-rams-cars-trying-to-escape-brisbane-roadworks-traffic-20181004-p507n0.html

Attached: stroll in the cbd.jpg (848x368, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/oct/03/parliamentary-library-was-pressured-on-my-health-record-advice-emails-reveal
unv.is/baka.com.au/national/the-last-australian-victoria-cross-medal-from-wwi-was-sold-to-pay-phone-bill-20181003-p507et.html
unv.is/news.com.au/national/nsw-act/a-40yearold-man-allegedly-raped-a-boy-13-he-met-online-in-the-front-yard-of-his-home/news-story/9a188ba1c8fd9b1aa822426e4d2328c
unv.is/theage.com.au/national/victoria/police-extradite-man-on-historical-child-sex-offences-20181004-p507nd.html
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-10-04/labor-to-fund-3yo-preschoolers-if-elected/10336718
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-10-04/market-wrap-0410/10336722
unv.is/news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/mayday-call-sparks-united-airlines-landing-at-sydney-airport/news-story/ff0468ecf066dfcd6f5a35d9a1c947ac
unv.is/brisbanetimes.com.au/business/consumer-affairs/honey-probe-could-get-extra-sting-after-local-samples-deemed-fake-20181003-p507k7.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=PolvsO0ZEu0
hooktube.com/watch?v=9LK9nO9mPyg
hooktube.com/watch?v=Z7M8R4350iw
hooktube.com/watch?v=1ea3UiYZsL0
hooktube.com/watch?v=576WVBgVSAk
abc.net.au/news/2018-10-04/alleged-grindr-rapist-has-bail-continued/10337620
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-10-04/alleged-grindr-rapist-has-bail-continued/10337620
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Parliamentary library was pressured on My Health Record advice, emails reveal
unv.is/theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/oct/03/parliamentary-library-was-pressured-on-my-health-record-advice-emails-reveal

>The last Australian Victoria Cross medal from WWI was sold to pay phone bill
unv.is/baka.com.au/national/the-last-australian-victoria-cross-medal-from-wwi-was-sold-to-pay-phone-bill-20181003-p507et.html

>13 year old boy allegedly raped by man he met online
unv.is/news.com.au/national/nsw-act/a-40yearold-man-allegedly-raped-a-boy-13-he-met-online-in-the-front-yard-of-his-home/news-story/9a188ba1c8fd9b1aa822426e4d2328c

>Police extradite man on historical child sex offences
unv.is/theage.com.au/national/victoria/police-extradite-man-on-historical-child-sex-offences-20181004-p507nd.html

>Labor to fund three-year-old preschoolers in $1.75 billion pledge if elected
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-10-04/labor-to-fund-3yo-preschoolers-if-elected/10336718

>Australian dollar takes a dive, oil nears four-year high
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-10-04/market-wrap-0410/10336722

>Mayday call sparks United Airlines landing
unv.is/news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/mayday-call-sparks-united-airlines-landing-at-sydney-airport/news-story/ff0468ecf066dfcd6f5a35d9a1c947ac
|
>Honey probe could get extra sting after local samples deemed 'fake'
unv.is/brisbanetimes.com.au/business/consumer-affairs/honey-probe-could-get-extra-sting-after-local-samples-deemed-fake-20181003-p507k7.html

Previous Threads:

Cull Thread:

Vid Picks:

>Conjoined twins arrive in Melbourne for 'extraordinarily complex' surgery
hooktube.com/watch?v=PolvsO0ZEu0

>Russian units blamed for global hacking attacks
hooktube.com/watch?v=9LK9nO9mPyg

>Fake honey: Study finds disturbing results
hooktube.com/watch?v=Z7M8R4350iw

>Ballarat recasts itself as the 'Venice of Australian art'
hooktube.com/watch?v=1ea3UiYZsL0

>Proud Country: A portrait of Australia’s worst drought in 50 years (if you missed it)
hooktube.com/watch?v=576WVBgVSAk

Attached: cunt.jpg (480x480, 16K)

>its another reddit thread edition

Attached: 1538634835756.png (658x552, 37K)

Hitler was right and life is the proof.

Attached: rocket wink.gif (480x393, 1.37M)

When I was a little kid at school, we used to joke that the ABC stood for 'Aboriginal Bum Cleaner' and today I finally understood that that means and how its true

The ABC has done literally nothing wrong.

Uni is a meme
super is a fraudulent scheme
the greens are really red
we all want every politician dead
after hearing them scream
yay

Attached: sudandeong.jpg (1100x787, 171K)

me in the middle

abc.net.au/news/2018-10-04/alleged-grindr-rapist-has-bail-continued/10337620
muzzie rapes 13 yr old aussie boy.
you lads heard about this.
the abc has moved it off their front page already. against the narrative.
but dont worry. he's out on bail

'muh abos' = aboriginal bum cleaning

they also didnt put the article up on facebook. to let the public discuss it beacause feels i guess

ABC = anti-white bum cleaners

yep. spot on. i'm so over these cunts.

the reef is dead, throwing money at it wont save it

selective concealing of negative events is 'bum cleaning'

Attached: real aussie v1.png (961x1456, 311K)

yeah and it's a large part of how their bias operates
heres a game i like to play. its called one or two.. you open the abc website at any random time and whilst its loading you quickly guess one or two feminist articles in the top section. if its three you automatically lose

pictures of female miners or single fathers in the thumbnail count as feminist articles btw

i... i think im slowly starting to unJUST myself lads

Attached: 1507947943773.jpg (427x640, 46K)

>13 year old boy allegedly raped by man he met online

its like alcoholism. a relapse isn't a failure. it can be part of a healthy recovery

fucks sake

Huh, I checked that I think either last night or this morning.
Thanks for notifying me, I prep these the night and morning before.

i'm waiting for the feminist news anchors to speak up..should be soon.. the cry will be...
"believe all boy's"
any minute now

the abc one's still live but you will need to dig a bit

>>Sydney IT manager accused of raping schoolboy he met on Grindr is granted bail
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-10-04/alleged-grindr-rapist-has-bail-continued/10337620

they even posted a photo. i would have expected a silhouette of a sad boy thru a rain covered window

Attached: 10337924-3x2-700x467[1].jpg (700x467, 50K)

Made the last repayment on my house today. Lads i spent my entire 20s working to pay for it I feel like I've missed out. I should feel happy I'm not in debt but fuck I'm just looking back I feel I've wasted my youth.

Attached: 1537923292146.jpg (500x500, 50K)

to think the aboriginal bum cleaning meme is decades old now about hints that ABC is something reviled by ordinary aussies for a long time now

yeah but it has certainly grown in its relevance

you'll get over it. congratulation mate...jelly af

>mob rampages through cuckbourne train
Couldn't happen to nicer people

yep what other news sources would print a feel good article about aboriginal in-breeding? ABC is brave and progressive ahuh

it's funny that the journo's were blokes on this story. you can imagine none of the normal sex crime journos (females) wanted to touch this. and they will tell us that feminists are working for both genders.

they are brave though. in the sense that it takes balls to be so fucking bold in their bias

mob..thats ok.. but it wasn't a gang alright

whats for dinner lads..i'm about to fry up some parrot fish and chuck some jews in the oven.
i mean wedges...wedges in the oven

their bias and attitude is common for public servants, how do you now know this?

yeah but i know it but i can still muster disgust

Thanks user. I basically lived of nothing for the last 10 years I put basically 90% of my wage into paying it off. But I missed out on everything I never had spare money I just feel like I've missed out. I paid 350 it's now valued at 800 I just want to get the fuck out of Melbourne so bad and buy a some a hobby farm with a few acres. Where is a good spot? I've never been out of Melbourne I'm a truck mechanic

night shift stacking, 6 hours every night for 5 days $25 an hour, no car, $100 rent a week, eat rice/tuna and veggies and PB, able to save, i can get somewhere now, used to handle sheep coming home smelling like shit with a crooked fucking back

public servants like lots of stupid immigrants because they can be promoted to be in charge of them, climbing the career ladder on the backs of black people like the good old slave days

truck mechanic is a good trade for living rural. it's hard to know where to recommend. i live in qld but im from melbs. i could never go back.
your 800k would go a long way up here. if you got a small acreage you would have a palace and a big shed for a workshop. look along a hwy. perhaps.. depends on ur tastes of course. vic is expensive..you could afford it but you would get more up here...

Should be noted Canberra is full of yuppie public servants, the labour supply is just near of glutting and there's all talk of decentralization towards private metropolitan substitutes because of this.

Oldm8 I knew from ACT would go on about this and how the bureaucracy and public employment is ludicrous in scale, and this for some reason coupled with the relaxed state laws and restrictions creates a public servant paradise.

why do rural TAFEs get completely fucked over, they got rid of half the fucking courses, all the decent ones, I don't want to move to the cities

AYE **CUNT**

Attached: 1530788480004.png (658x741, 307K)

public servants just aren't under threat by it, so they can afford to be moralising about it

That's what I want I want to work for my self but can't to it here sheds to much and there's just no room. I just want to sell before the house prices crash when the bubble bursts. So I've got holidays coming up if you and other anons could give me a list of places to check out. Lol I've fucken never been out of Melbourne so this is like been a dream that's kept me going haha what's it like out side the city

i live in sth east qld. i could recommend the area inland from fraser island. on the bruce hwy. maryborough childers gin gin. incl bundy and hervey bay. if ur up for a road trip you could have a look around those spots.

Albany, WA

also. you could just run a search on realestate.com and set the parameters and see what comes up. you will find that theres fuck all in victoria unless you want to be west of bendigo...protip: you dont

Thats a good idea man thanks. Is rural Victoria not good?

Haha that's along way away man what's it like there

A tip from a Victorian;
Eastern boundaries of the suburban area, going into eastern Vic, becomes White Paradise after you start getting to places like Yarra Junction Powelltown, Traralgon, all the way to Lakes Entrance and beyond.

underage kids can consent now and everything is okie dokie for muslims to carry out their traditional age mating cultural rituals that involve forcible anal penetration of little boys, girls, goats with the full blessing of the soon to be sharia justice system

It's not rape, they met online, the boy must be willingly let it happen.
It's LOVE.

I looked it up on Google Maps looks based haha im probs gonna get rosted for this comment but if I move into a rural block say 50acres can I get my gun licence or do I need to join a club or be a farmer? I want to buy some guns . I want to learn to shoot and use guns maybe even try hunting haha

mahmood was confused, for the boy to deleting the app is simply part of the 'hard to get' mating game in his culture

great, small town, lots of things to do, not busy, good climate and best beaches senpai

>tfw 27
>only managed to get a full time job last year
>only have 40k saved up

im fucked arent i

When you have cuckservatives doing it surreptioustly, throwing Scott Cam and all these blue eyed cunts in your face, I don't give a fuck.

The ABC has some good shows. Just because the MSM puts out about one show every couple of years worth watching, don't blame the ABC.

That would be the second series of Blue Murder.

Seriously the Australian MSM TV is worse than dog shit.

*Rubs petrol huffing together greedily*

Attached: Huh.png (979x971, 710K)

Attached: 1483587647621.jpg (778x682, 136K)

Yeah to be honest that's the reason I'm moving. When I was a kid it was pretty White I remember every now and then you would see a Indian or Asian and laugh about it. Well I'm not laughing now there's millions of them. I want somewhere where it will remain white

are you implying the ABC isn't aboriginal bum cleaners?

I'll Google Earth it haha are there small hobby farms up there

Boomer. How the fuck do you live on 10% of your wage? You must have a wife.

an abo that can read the jewish application form? hired!

If you want to torture yourself, and seek out abo bum cleaning shows, then yeah. You don't have to watch them. Just like you don't have to watch Bold and the Beautiful on 10.

hi

Attached: 79096fa844c488456539103a01dc4a7c22e57fbb.gif (500x282, 1.9M)

bye

Attached: 1443705076238.webm (898x672, 2.83M)

The boy and poo fell into a deep, controversial relationship which is disapproved by our outdated law and social conventions. Sad story.

Single man I mean the way I look at it is if I can't afford to put a roof over a family and look after them with out asking for gibs from the government then I should not have a family. I'm 30 so yeah

in general, the majority of abos are like untrained house pets, but the ABC puts on a presentation with the small minority who can rub some brain cells together to say 'Abos are great!' but its not the reality, this is what's meant by the phrase "aboriginal bum cleaning" literally cleaning up after them in terms of the public impression for the ignorant

ice fucking evreywhere, heaps of former manufacturing towns now full of preggo teens and methheads and afghans

>the bureaucracy and public employment is ludicrous in scale
Failure of the Libs. Not really a failure though, they don't care because they are such boomers.

one of the most recent example is when a group of abos were breaking into houses, the police arrived and gave chase, the abos fled into the dark river and drowned.

If you saw ABCs coverage of the incident it was treated as if the police did something outragous to these innocent boys - the gravity of their crimes - breaking into houses and stealing things, wasn't the issue according to the ABC. Literally cleaning the arses of dead abo thieves because that's what the ABC does best

I barely notice any boong shit on ABC.

Very Small Business isn't too bad.

Sudanese crime rate in Victoria.

Attached: sudan_offenders.png (1021x685, 48K)

seriously old fag here.
I can remember my mate in primary school calling them the Aboriginal Bum Channel.
This would have been 1976.

what about when an abo stole some guys motorbike - and the day after the guy sees the abo riding his stolen bike and gives chase and the abo died - the abc portrayed the abo as the victim! more dead aboriginal bum cleaning

African aggrevated assaults in Victoria

Attached: african_assault.png (1037x690, 50K)

There's a show called Backroads, which the guy who wants to move from Melbourne to a country town might like. It goes around just taking a look at country towns.

What are the pros and cons of Australia becoming a republic? I know some Aussies have tried to put forward that proposal.

Are any of you cunts in law enforcement? ive been looking at the adf for a while now and there ads and policys on equity and diversity have really put me off.

That's what I want to avoid. I want to have a family in a safe white drug free town. Would said town even be a reality anymore? I mean don't want to have a family where there is no future

REALLY?

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Some towns in FNQ are still quite good (Bowen etc.)

Australian arnt chinks. The globalists and cultural marxists are just trying to disconnect us from our history with britain, we a monarchy get it over it faggots.

the progressive agenda here wants to have an Abo queen as head of state

This.
Fucking idiots want to abandon a constitutional monarchy for fuck knows what all so that their stupid one quarter Irish arses sitting at the bar on St Patricks day have one more stupid thing to get sentimental and shed a tear over.

>Pro
Independence from a dysfunctional Crown
>Con
Dependence on a dysfunctional Communist state

How's it go for blacks? Are they as bad as the ones we have here?

Who the fuck is saying that? I've never heard it before

Once the Crown is revoked power the decision for the Mabo case has more permanence than before.
In fact we'd probably have to re-evaluate all the old entitlement in the Westminster system for whites.
Abos would probably have a field day.

Those fucking "youths" have been rampaging with their monkey screeches on Melbourne trains again. Fortunately Melbourne absolutely adores them and will order hundreds more shipments. Not to make a positive dent on Africa. That's impossible with their population. But to absolutely destroy their host nation.

Attached: 1530017470447.jpg (480x562, 24K)

Crown is probably slightly better, but only because of how bad commies are.

google: aboriginal "head of state"