>roommate and degenerate friends return from McDonald’s
>3 dude bros and 2 6/10 girls
>go downstairs and they bust out the weed and start smoking
>COUGH COUGH HACK HACK
>dude do you wanna hit this bro?
>roommates friend talks about wanting to do some coke
>3 AM and they put on the latest mumble rap from dj lil coozy pumpdump
>stomping to the beat

How can I make the world a better place without constantly having my spirit shattered by degenerates

Attached: AAAACBDD-F383-4BB3-9F8A-48D3A851F557.jpg (300x230, 69K)

Lighter load or broader shoulders, user?
Your choice.

Life is suffering user. 99% of the people you meet in life will be degenerates of this caliber. It's a painful existence for sure.

Anonymous tip to the police will sort it out pretty quick

>go to Jow Forums
>glorious bastion of free speech
>20 threads deleted at once every few minutes

>Jow Forums is broken
>go to 420chan
>wonder wutz up haven't been here in years
>kirtypoo was always so committed to not banning anything
>shitpost
>get b&
nice

Not calling the cops on my own fucking apartment lol

>roommate comes in a 3AM
>starts having loud sex

Attached: 1538394614449.png (1280x715, 782K)

Are we in the weak men era or the bad times era?

>roommates

>not joining the marines straight out of highschool
>not going on 3 deployments
>not getting multiple TBIs
>not getting honorably discharged
>not getting diagnosed with PTSD
>not getting put on meds that make you want to kill yourself and everyone you meet
>not renting a house with your battlebuds
>not comming home to your best buds brains coating the ceiling
You fucked up op, shoulda joined the marines.

Attached: 1538044087180.png (320x320, 194K)

Inbetween era, aka the shitiest era.

Post vids you fucking queer.

it's college bro
just do your thing, accept you have to put up with this shit for just now. Realize that most of them will grow out of it eventually and you'll be miles ahead by then.
Just develop yourself and aim for the future.

Add National Action on xbox

you're more degenerate for playing video games alone than the guys hanging around with chicks and doing drugs

what

>Realize that most of them will grow out of it eventually
You mean acting like they're competent educated citizens and not in fact galactic scale degenerates? It really does feel like most people are "mature" not because they have actually learned anything, but because society has ceased to force them to cooperate with others due to their age and they've simply stopped showing their degeneracy and incompetence.

Jesus
True that. Party years are ahead
Not doxxing myself I have a career
I’ve sewn my wild oats and still go out and get women but my friends have more personality than these empty skull armchair philosophers. I’m not some autist I’m probably a 8/10

Snitch your roomates out to uni administration.

If those fuckers cant respect your space they deserve it, im speaking as an ex degenerate myself but id be polite enough to fuck the hambeasts at their place and not bother you with drug use.

>Anti-social video game addict calling others degenerates
Yikes

And quit that mw2 shit, if youre gonna waste your time on games at least play some good ones like red orchestra 2.

Console wimpy cock untermensch here

>degenerates

waah, degenerates! waah! that's such a vapid loser view of the world. it takes a special kind of entitled loser--a kind all too common on this board--to care about whether others are having sex outside of wedlock or doing drugs. live your own life, beta faggot.

Having a bit fun never hurts much.

get a gun.
shoot their face.
bury the body.

Why would you live around degenerates user? You are asking for all the bad things to happen to you.

Start acting like a man and throw a fucking rampaging fit and tell them to shut the fuck up! Most ppl are shit. U have to get right in their stupid face and stand up for yourself. I was a pussy faggot until I started getting real direct and pissed off and in ppls faces when they disrespected me. And gues what they shut the fuck up real quick. And if they don't, go learn jiu jitsu and stop playing videogames they're for fucking children. You're welcome

this basically

Why? Fucking do it pussy. It's the best way for chimps to learn their place.

Attached: 1538622866289.jpg (350x708, 39K)

>tl;dr become the nigger sheboon

Attached: 1537831298751.gif (320x240, 2.92M)

>I was a pussy faggot until I started getting real direct and pissed off and in ppls faces when they disrespected me.

Do you really need to ask? Holy shit, you think times are bad? You have no fucking clue you dumb nigger.

These are what we call high-class problems friend

> Waah people want me to socialize.

Just stay salty in your room cuckboi!

Drugs are a way to pretend you have fun, much like alcohol. You're numbing your mind and clouding your judgment so you don't notice time goes by and you did absolutely fuck-all. They're the ultimate bluepilled form of entertainment, the same exact way anti-depressant are the textbook bluepill.

>depressed because niggers and roasties ruined the world
>psychiatrists put you on pills
>take pills
>oh well guess niggers and roasties didn't ruin the world then

Attached: 1538595131150.png (824x465, 195K)

"acting like a man" is acting like a spergnigger? good to know you giant fag

Attached: 1438308931823.jpg (235x262, 16K)

This doesnt really sound like something that is exclusive to the current "youth"

I think plenty of previous generations experienced very similar things

I grew up in trailer parks and apartment complexes in the 90s. It's how the world really works. None of your TV talk it out bullshit works.

No, youre just a nigger.

drugs can be fun if you know not to abuse them
most people are too dumb to understand moderation though

the eternal Nord narc strikes again

Calling people who hang out and smoke weed degenerates, while you're playing video games? Both are degenerate however it shouldn't affect the way you think about people. You can make the world a better place by stopping vidya and smoking some weed with the friends you play the game with instead. Lighten up user.

Do all their coke and they’ll go to bed

>MW2
21 yo boomer detected

Actually, they are even bigger assholes at work.