Is It Really War on Women?

Femanon Here: I'm deeply concerned about this MGTOW thing. Are men and women being driven apart? And if so why; and how do I as a woman help stop it?

Attached: Acockalypse Now.jpg (1280x646, 136K)

>Femanon Here
you know what you must do.

Be faithful and loyal.

You know the fucking rules.

Attached: 1538323802532.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

For one, you can shame other women for making false rape accusations.

>Get married to white man
>Have kids (3 minimum)
>stay loyal to him and your family

That's how you help stop it

I get that..and I am loyal. But men seem so angry now.

they drive us apart because when everyone is toghether as one no matter skin color, religion or gender they get really fucking scared.
Thats why you have them pushing anti white male talk to white women, anti islam talk to white males and anti familiy talk to blacks etc...
Its all one big con to get every group fight each other so no one sees the one group instigating it all for profit, power and control in the future.

>and how do I as a woman help stop it?
keep your legs closed and find a man who is a virgin but also worth your time, think honor, virtue, family, and faith. They exist but they are rare.
evade niggers and chads like it's your job,
ideally marry a blonde haired man.
But don't settle for any non-blue eyed men.

Follow the proper procedures and then we will talk. Women should have expected this.

I want to believe this larp so, speak up.
Say what doesn't make sense about the situation to other women. Spread the memes.

Attached: 1538531161914.gif (387x368, 482K)

you know the rules
tits or gtfo

Did that.
Would have done, but he decided to drink himself into oblivion instead.
Stuck it out, tried to get him help, and finally had to leave for my own safety.

Still would like to do so, but I wasted many years on him and the world has changed in the past 15 years. And the rise of MGTOW scares me too.

I'd be happy to, but men don't seem to want to be committed.

Push lawyers and judges to stop treating you like victims and stop taking advantage of the fact that they are. Whenever you hear shit like he deserved it after getting locked in prison or losing all his shit or losing his kids... That is the equivalent of a she deserved it after a rape. Men are angry and women provoked them. And women are angry and men provoked them. But it's a small number of original abusers that started all this shit. They are all abusers no matter the sex. Speak against abusers of all sexes and races and income levels. Stop trying to play the abuse to your advantage. You just become a co-abuser

((()))

>Are men and women being driven apart?
Definitely.
>And if so why
Propaganda and social changes over the last century. Helps weaken the nation/race and lowers birth rates, which is helping 'elites' mold society as they please. (Really isn't looking good for whites.)
>and how do I as a woman help stop it?
By being a supporter of the natural order; the way things were prior to the sixties, WWII, and even the twentieth century, socially. By opposing 'progressives' wherever possible.

These are great, too.

tell your dumb slut friends to stop riding the cock carousel and learn to speak to men.

and I don't mean that in a rude way, women literally don't even know how to give men basic common courtesy or basic respect anymore. they literally don't know how to talk to men without being cunts because they think (or know) there's 100 other guys lined up at the door. then they wonder why they can't ever find a "good" man.

How is it a war on women if men are simply walking away? If women are as great as feminists say they are, lets how well they do left to their own devices.

But some of us DON'T want to be left to our own devices.

How many bitches are in this larp thread?

Attached: 1536706282358.gif (263x228, 1.91M)

well, like with the Ford nonsense. explain to women that when they fight for feelings, even at the expense of a man being punished unfairly, they are no longer looking for justice, but vengeance. it should be a search for the truth.

also there needs to be serious criticism of feminism as it currently exists amongst women. sadly msm is helping to push the divide

Not a larp. Just started learning from youtube. I'm definitely a woman.

We are bitter. feminism and the courts have fucked men.You can help like above but also patrol your thot friends behavior. I shame everyone who fucks up, around me. Calmly with humor tends to work. Help the wahmens

I absolutely agree. I'm appalled at the lack of integrity of modern feminism.

Young women aren't willing to be housewives or homemakers and they're largely uninteresting (most are into rap music, social media, reality tv, celebrities, and little else). Not to mention the power they have to out of nowhere create some allegations that can ruin your life. I don't really see pursuing women as a constructive use of my time, at least until I actually create something for myself first. They're just not that interesting and I don't need one yet really, nor would I do well with one without all the money, status, looks, strength, and charisma you need to get a quality one. I am working on that right now so I can attract one of the decent ones out there, you have to work harder but it's better than settling.

Women will just call me a bitch and stop talking to me if I try to be on men's side or tell them anything negative.

Post a throwaway email, possibly find a good man here or elsewhere, pop out kids, raise them red pilled. That's about as much as you can do.

That is just it. I CAN'T find a good man. They use me and then toss me out. I'm one of the good ones. I swear it. This is why I'm researching what is going on. I'm thinking this MGTOW thing isn't just MGTOW but it is becoming what men are don't call themselves MGTOW are doing now.

>who not are

Stop being a whore.
Stop being friends with whores.
Stop promoting whore social habits.
Stop getting on Jow Forums.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 474K)

you are screwed, frankly. i think it just has to be at the right place at the right time. when the time comes where you detect any kind of openness, then help them out of their brainwashing. also if they are in a group, you have very little chance at effective communication.

keep spreading the love

I understand your bitterness.

A good friend of mine is presently embattled and fighting for joint custody of his kids - which he raised so his wife could pursue her career - and he is being run through the wringer in the courts with all her lies.

Another friend's husband (a man of great integrity) was "me too" accused with no evidence or foundation, simply because the accuser's request for a position was denied, because he recognized her toxicity. This has damaged his career and hurt both him and his wife.

I see the behavior you all speak of is prevalent in today's world, and it is appalling. But I am "old school", as I was raised that way. Manners, courtesy, integrity and honor have meaning to me. So I do speak out if I know of a woman's bad behavior, but I don't associate with such women as a general rule.

Tits or gtfo. And either way: go to hell.

dont give up. sadly a good man is just as rare as a good woman, and many who think they are hot stuff are often fooling themselves.

dont give up there are good guys out there just like there are good women

not really war so much as it is just men walking away

not worth the effort desu

lmao.
I love being white.

Attached: martha 1.png (573x846, 202K)

Attached: martha 2.png (555x842, 222K)

Women will, a man won't, women follow good examples, be a trail blazer, offer what you have and be open about your demands, men appreciate honesty and good contracts and deals. They also appreciate their counter parts especially when their counter parts can negotiate equally also. Then trade on your strengths and his. You'll find a man, share the technique with your female friends, learn you have to bring something to the table. Pussy and tits get old are a depreciating asset, and plenty of other women are willing to give that away even with the hope of scraps from someone's table. Bring something else, companionship, support, a drama free house with a couple of beers in the fridge. The little things aren't that little. And sometimes we can hear you out and sometimes you can hear us out and sometimes we can just share a smoke in a dark quiet room or outside looking at the stars. Sometimes people just don't want to be alone without having to do any type of work. Just quietly in a room. Not having to worry about the other person. It's a magical feeling.

>MGTOW

Yep, tons of dudes are MGTOW w/o realizing it. I'm in the top 5-10% of men, all things considered, and I rarely date anymore. The juice simply isn't worth the squeeze. Too many degenerates. Men went soft, let women control the machine, and now all hell is breaking loose.

Attached: martha 3.png (495x800, 251K)

"not worth the effort"
To stop MGTOW or are you saying women are not worth the effort?

Fpbp

lmao every roastie has this exact sob story about why they're single with a 2 month old baby

MGTOW is driven by a billion factors that people spam on a daily basis

>Feminism
>PC culture
>Video Games
>S O Y
>Family enviroment
>Cost of Living
>Snow Flakes

But at the core it is average men being unable to have a traditional nuclear family where he works and his wife hold down the fort for various reasons, some are listed above.

Since the dawn of man kind some 40,000+ years ago every society functioned with men being the Hunters, builders, fighters, providers and females being the ones who take care of the family/tribe/group with very few, if any token examples. In the last hundred or so years everything changed, women were elevated and people expect evolution will listen to 'logic' and just get over it.

Attached: 1472605263249.jpg (655x527, 59K)

No kids. Wasn't going to have them with an unstable father.

The absolute state of women.

I gave her my number and she ended up texting me later. I told her she was a fucking whore.

Attached: Martha 6.png (884x841, 400K)

women

after quite a few bad experiences you kind of just go eh fuck it and focus on making money or hobbies or something

>Are men and women being driven apart?
Yes. By the Democratic party

>using thot unironically
are you 14?

women are absolutely not worth the effort, for the same input a man puts into a woman he could remake the world, and make sexable maid robots that perform the same functions with none of the modern woman's dysfunctions

Yes you are. Divide and conquer so you are easier to control. For market purposes in America atleast.

I love these. Fucking roasties

What is your bio?

Absolute MADMAN

Assuming you're not some lying faggot, then the real answer is simple: you can help by being a good person. Not a good WOMAN, but good PERSON. The main driving force behind the MGTOW movement and other similar thinking ideas is that modern women are just creatures made of nothing but feelings and instinct, incapable of rationalizing or using any form of basic logic to see the world as it really is.

In other words, modern women are cannot be "good people" because of woman worshiping, and the constant barrage of bullshit making them feel like the world is their playground and they can literally do whatever the fuck they want. That's not how it works, but modern women don't care. So yeah, just be good and already you'll help a lot.

This. I’ve got better things to do then listen to their nonsense. Jerk off in 5 and I’m no longer thinking about women.

No. I am 30. She changed her profile pic to a subtly more attractive picture while talking to me. Although she was upset, she kept the conversation going.
I've been banned from nearly all social dating platforms but this one. But I just love trolling these fucking cunts.

Attached: black cap.png (483x859, 102K)

I am good. Seriously. But men don't hang around. I'm low maintenance. I don't bitch. But men don't commit. They want crazy bitches. It's like you have to be crazy to keep a guy. I don't understand it.

STILL NO FUCKING TITS YET FAGGOTS ARE POSTING IN HERE
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN

Attached: 1538522624121.jpg (228x221, 7K)

Tits or gtfo.

learn to cook, deep throat, and be happy raising kids when you are young and they come out healthy

freedom is for old people

nah that isnt always true. do you go after "bad boys"?

Show your bio faggit

MGTOW is just a bunch of autistic incels, only they've rebranded. Dumb broad.

The fruits of the sexual revolution. Women assumed that men would always keep behaving like men in the 1950's while women enjoyed all the benefits of both worlds.
Not how it works. Men respond to incentives too. All these women turning 30 and realizing there aren't any good men because there aren't. The benefits men normally experience in the transition from puberty to adulthood weren't there. Men in America have traditionally expected and received wives around 22 years old. You can't fuck with this stuff and expect the things you liked about the old system to stay.

I couldnt give a fuck about her saggy milkers

i just want her to GTFO

Attached: givenup.jpg (750x734, 31K)

That's a bonus. It will drive away the men just looking for a quick lay and get rid of people who aren't really your friends and just want to drag others into the shit with them to perversly justify themselves (everyone else is doing it, see!).

That is just one question.

I'm really looking for that BAN HAMMER. But, its too fun.

Attached: prof.png (685x844, 390K)

That's because these men you are attracted to are abusive and are looking for crazy abusive girlfriends so they can then be resentful and be abusive back. You haven't missed out on anything worthwhile. Get in shape have your space that is yours that he has to respect so he learns he gets to have a similar space where you respect it back. If you have nothing you are just a leech that is looking to attach yourself permanently onto him. That is one of the main reasons men are also afraid to commit. Right now the status quo says he will lose all his independence. That is abusive after living a life mostly independently... like trying to cage a bird the higher the birds were are able to fly the more restrictive the cage becomes to a man

hahah like hell you are

When you meet a man, do you judge him by what he can bring to the table? Because that is what men are doing now. Every shy man who women dismissed is simply giving just desserts.

>I'd be happy to, but men don't seem to want to be committed.

well after 5 decades of being spat at and called losers and useless and
women need a man like a fish needs a bike
gurl power and all that shit.

alot of men have discovered they are much much much better off without you.

who fucking knew!!!!!

Attached: adam.jpg (320x202, 30K)

yeha, divide and conquer
men vs women, white vs black etc etc
endless cultural marxism division

watch Bezmenov for details, except now its done by globalists to destroy the nations, by not KGB, but its the same tactic

Attached: 1533997742716.jpg (646x792, 151K)

I was with a guy...he left me (for family reasons). He stayed in contact with me...but while away he knocked up a 25 year old and isn't going to marry her either. So how does his behavior be explained by "5 decaded of being spat on"? That is why I am asking about MGTOW. Are men just fucking around now? Or what?

lol, just do anal.
Problem solved.
Idiot.

Attached: pol prof april.png (525x807, 315K)

Attached: 1479807061251.jpg (450x305, 40K)

I wouldn't worry about it too much, angel drawers. I'm sure you'll meet some guy soon who checks all 10 million shallow requirement boxes Hollywood tells you that you need to think is important. Of course if you hate your parents you could always go get some stinky babbling nigger who pretends he's a rapper, niggers have no standards and will take anything on two legs (or 4 legs).
You worry too much. By the way? What happened to all that, "I don't need no man" crap? Or is you age starting to show? If so you could always be the cat aunt, not the insane version but the bad example who can serve as a warning of what NOT to do.

Attached: AWALTRoastie.jpg (592x778, 33K)

Attached: tom.jpg (68x68, 2K)

It’s a Jewish trick to convince whites not to breed, (for men it’s mgtow and for women it’s feminism, two sides of the same shekel) don’t fall for it get yourself a redpilled husband and have white children

Attached: mgtow.jpg (620x445, 46K)

NEVER
E
V
E
R

Vag hunger is real mate

Attached: image-8.png (323x339, 137K)

Its not trickery

Its cutting the less desirable s away from the main herd... Its actually working quite well

Most men will never approach you. The men who do approach you probably approach every woman and don’t give a shit about impregnating a few along the way. Know the difference.

I’ve had enough abusive experiences with delusional modern women for one lifetime and I just ignore them now. I don’t look at them. I coldly reject small talk and flirting. I don’t care if you need help anymore. You guys collectively fucked up and I’m amazed at how ignorant you are to it. You’ve probably walked past thousands of men just like me.

80 odd replies, no tits, what a fucking disaster this place has become.

>You’ve probably walked past thousands of men just like me.
Top grade bleeding cunt
tell us more about how you are the perfect 'nice' guy

Top bantz memeflag faggot, but that’s somebody else you’re thinking of.

Daily reminder that i dont have a gf

y dozen u stobbit?

Dwelling in this shit is not good for you.

Attached: iu.gif (220x220, 1.26M)

Attached: 6a2.png (292x292, 220K)

There’s no benefit in long term commitment, the longer you’re together the more you will lose out when that relationship breaksdown as a man. Instead of battling through it it’s easier and less financially/emotionally damaging to just walk away.

Once that initial feel good chemistry is over, it’s over. Sad really.

I agree.

If you are still out there, please don’t be disheartened. I found a wonderful man my age that is okay with no pre-marital sex and wants the same future as I at 25 years old. They are very rare but if you are comfortable enough to let them know politely on the first date where you are hoping to be in the future and what your traditions/ beliefs are, they will either be disgusted or okay with it. Please don’t give up, I lurk a lot on this board because it’s better then reading the mainstream news and thought I’d not find a partner because I thought all white men want an asian women but it is worth the wait for loneliness without a man and having ex-friends laugh at you for your beliefs in the end I promise. There are lovely gentlemen out there, everyone deserves a happy ending!

Bro, u jelly? I wan't to live in ur country.
Or find a wife from there.

Attached: tinder update.png (505x801, 366K)

. There are lovely gentlemen out there, everyone deserves a happy ending!
I have to pay $20 extra for that.

That women think that men deciding to stop giving things to women is a war on women is an indicator of what the problem really is and why mean need to stop giving things to women.

So how many late term abortions have you had?

>its not my fault
t. All women

0 responsibility

I’m sorry why did you have to pay $20? She doesn’t sound like a reliable person if you have to give her money.

tits or gtfo.