We're doomed

These are what American Citizens 45 or younger thought on a U.S. Citizenship test (which foreigners have to pass with at least a 60% to become citizens).

>72 percent of respondents did not know which states were part of the 13 original colonies.

>60 percent of people did not know which countries the U.S. fought in World War II.

>Only 24 percent could name one thing Benjamin Franklin was famous for, while 37 percent thought he invented the lightbulb.

>12 percent thought WWII General Dwight Eisenhower led troops in the Civil War, and six percent thought he was a Vietnam War general.

>Two percent of individuals thought the Cold War was caused by climate change.

>Despite the round-the-clock media coverage surrounding Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, 57 percent of people did now know how many justices serve on the U.S. Supreme Court.

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/10/03/survey-19-percent-americans-under-45-can-pass-u-s-citizenship-test/

Attached: Citizenship-Ceremony-Joe-RaedleGetty-Images-640x480.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/quiz/2015/feb/11/us-citizenship-test-could-you-pass/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who gives a fuck, grandpa?

Are you surprised, just look at who your wonderful government imports

Attached: immigra.png (1336x956, 143K)

>72 percent of respondents did not know which states were part of the 13 original colonies.
better than 10 years ago when only 35% knew.

and 80% of the people in that room brought their demented country's political ideas with them

Attached: enough.jpg (1200x675, 54K)

Most people are really dumb.

I’d ask my gf these questions but I’m genuinely afraid of the outcome

>28% is better than 35%

Uh... user, you better check that math

This test is piss easy.

I am asking ALL non-American Jow Forumstards to see if they can pass it 100%.

washingtontimes.com/quiz/2015/feb/11/us-citizenship-test-could-you-pass/

Do it.

If she even gets ONE question wrong, ditch her ass.

>Despite the round-the-clock media coverage surrounding Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, 57 percent of people did now know how many justices serve on the U.S. Supreme Court.
Fake news. I know for a fact every #Resist individual always stays highly informed and only comes to their conclusions after gathering and processing all available evidence, making sure to of course avoid any logical fallacies while doing so.

Attached: 1517440876925.png (249x249, 73K)

Wow, good job dumb ass.

Attached: 1538349917917.jpg (250x238, 15K)

Not a single white.
Immigration is fucked up.

I guess OP is right

>tfw you're not even an American and can BTFO actual Americans in arguments courtesy of a high frequency global military communications advisory board

Attached: ebin.gif (350x195, 868K)

>60 percent of people did not know which countries the U.S. fought in World War II
El americaANO

>28%>35%

Attached: 1402583888460.jpg (1462x1462, 297K)

Well done, user.

Shut the fuck up boomer

I'm too busy being a wage slave to give a fuck about any of those questions. Knowing the answers isn't going to help pay my bills unless I plan on being a social studies teacher.

>look up colonies
>they're all on the east coast
wtf, for some reason I thought it was the west coast. Is this a timeline thing?
I guess that would explain why all the east coast states are tiny.

>which countries
Italy, Germany, Japan. Turkey?
Google says:
Italy, Germany, Japan. Turkey was ww1, but they did deserve another ass-beating.

>One thing benjamin franklin was famous for
Kite Experiment. The dude was a polymath too, literally good at everything.

I know Eisenhower was a president, which overlapped at least part of the korean war.
He must have served in WW2. Possibly WW1 as well.

>Cold War is climate change
No it's not, it's was because antartica initiated it
>justices
check my 9

>American education

Lol the west coast wasn't even settled until much later with the Louis and Clark expeditions and Greer's "go west young man". Crap. Manifest destiny and so on. Cmon dude. This isn't timeline stuff you're just misinformed.

Aprox 2% of the US population has mild to profound retardation.

Doesn't really surprise me that people with mild to profound retardation would thing the cold war was caused by climate change. Statistics are hard for OP.

>Is this a timeline thing?

Yes, in an alternate timeline all of the English colonists traversed the horn of Africa, dealt with the seasonal monsoon winds in the Indian Ocean, and then crossed the entire Pacific just so they could settle an area already claimed by the Spanish.

Got a paywall in the middle of the test, couldn't have the score but overwise it's pretty easy if you're following the news from burgerland regularly

top tier bait

Attached: estoy_a_gringo_ahora.png (1322x488, 574K)

>Amerimutts are dumb
You didn't think we'd already know that?

percent of people did not know which countries the U.S. fought in World War II.
75% of America are white women and various shades of nigger. And what else would you expect from a country of this mixture? When these questions are asked the answers should be recorded by race and sex. Then...90% of white men get 100% correct.