Why does the left keep getting away with baseless accusations of political opponents being rapists, nazis, hitler...

Why does the left keep getting away with baseless accusations of political opponents being rapists, nazis, hitler, sexists, racists, etc?

Attached: image.jpg (640x360, 138K)

They don’t . That’s why trump won.

They’re not. It was their easy play until trump came along. Democrats are losing and will continue to lose until they change.

didnt the guberment buy 30000 guillotines?

Because they are on the good side user. You see, they are doing it so you can be safe, they are the good ones, they are trying their hardest to protect you from evil nazis, racism, gender inequality and a large etc. There is no way they are being irrational and delusional because it's for the welfare of others.

Ohhhhhh I don't wannnt a Pickle

I just wanna ride myyyyy Mooooootorsickle

And I don't wanna die

I just wanna ride my motor - sy - CUL

Baselss accusation

Multiple people have said he did what the accuser said.

He was known as an alcholic.

Do the math you dimwitted ideologue.

If it works they get to feel moral superiority. If it doesn't they play it off as being dumb/innocent but virtuous like I believe victims, fighting facism/racism, or the stop sexual violence stuff on campus. It's all faggy posturing on social media that companies apparently care for. They are all complicit in this

If i'd have been in that water. Dead.

because they own corporate globalist media and normies are mindless faggots

/thread

Stop all the downloading!

Maybe because the claims aren't baseless?

Attached: abby-brittany-hero.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

its hard when 6 gorillion jews come from every angle imaginable

>Baselss accusation
proofs?
>Multiple people have said he did what the accuser said.
who?
>He was known as an alcholic.
drinking beer in HS or later in a frat?
>Do the math you dimwitted ideologue.
please show your work

Ok where’s the evidence at bud?

A 100 year campaign of subverting and capturing the institutions which manufacture popular consent.

The media.

Because they control the MSM, allowing them to completely control the narrative. The holes in Ford's testimony get washed over and ignored, every minor quibble with Kavanaugh gets amplified a thousand-fold, stories that fail to take (like the Swetnick allegations) are memory-holed, etc. Fox news is less a right-leaning news source than a token opposition news force to keep a real challenger from coalescing.

>larping this hard

They have the power of the media

It would be hilarious to one day see a Jew speak out about someone being a nazi and recount his tale of being at a house party where the accused said he would gas him good! Then ran a train of anti Semitic slurs while wearing a fake hitler mustache.

They have bet everything on beating Kavanaugh, and it looks like they are going to lose. A lot of them are asking why wont Trump just pick another nominee. I thought they were trying to delay at first, but some of them are really scared about what this means to their movement. They dropped their nuke on him, and it might not have worked.

>larping
>live action role-playing
>live action
>on the internet

>drinking beer in HS or later in a frat?
how rapey you fucking weirdo

Because they are still breathing.

because we let them

>Drinking beer in college and high school makes you a alcoholic

Attached: 1499262811544.png (695x572, 240K)

The media gives their nonsense weight.