So at my university there is a huge discussion about courage because there was a case of 'rape' during a college party...

So at my university there is a huge discussion about courage because there was a case of 'rape' during a college party where a girl was 'abused' and allegedly people around could have helped but didn't do anything (there were like 70+ people in the house so its impossible that nobody noticed something)

But even if I would notice it: Why should I help a girl in that situation? The chance is like 95% that its a typical degenerated roastie because she goes to a college party so she is worthless anyway, even worse there is a high chance that she is cultural marxist und hardcore leftie due to university influence

Attached: 196523229744.jpg (1330x750, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/her-shocking-murder-became-the-stuff-of-legend-but-everyone-got-the-story-wrong/2016/06/29/544916d8-3952-11e6-9ccd-d6005beac8b3_story.html?utm_term=.efdd2ec9a0c8
dejure.org/gesetze/StGB/177.html
dejure.org/gesetze/StGB/323c.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been sexually assaulted
>i was 8 years old
>went to water world in ATL
>I was standing in line for the dragons tail slide
>some old drunk guy grabbed my ass
>I screamed don't touch me mother fucker
>my go to 8 year old curse word
>other old people turn around and look
>hey every body this guy grabbed my ass!
>had my friend with me
>he's says yeah that guy grabbed his ass
>everybody in line is about to beat the shit out of him.
>he runs away
>a small mob formed
>what's that you say
>some guy grabbed that kids ass
>angry mob of parents flipping the fuck out on the staff
>quick find the blue shorts kiddie ass grabber
>honey someone grabbed that kid's ass
>hurry get the kids let's leave
>huge scene
>mother fuckers are grabbing pitchforks, torches, and shit
>some guy is tying a noose
>they want little boy ass grabbers fucking head
>they never found the blue shorts little boy water slide ass grabber
>he's still out there

That's the only time some shit like that ever happened to me.
So, my anecdotal evidence says that people don't actually tolerate this shit. Infact they become fucking livid.

Attached: 1535987972148.jpg (640x480, 57K)

But on the off chance it was some trad girl who got talked into going to a party by her degenerate classmates, then got drugged or underestimated her alcohol tolerance, wouldn't you feel like shit for letting Hans Thundercock destroy the girl's future?

Even if it was a roastie though, that's pretty fucked to witness a crime and not step in. This is the absolute state of germans.

The kitty Genovese incedent and bystander effect is well understood.
Tell your teacher, to get fucked.

yea because you live in Germany and we all fucking know there is a rape culture IN GERMANY BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING MUSLIMS YOU FUCKING IDIOT< FUCK THE EUROPEANS FUCKING NIGGER ARABS RAPING YOUR WOMEN AND YOU DONT DO FUCKING SHIT YOU PUSSY ASS NIGGERS

they probably had no idea if she was being raped or not, she probably had no idea and had to decide for herself later. i dunno. look, even lefties deep down in their hearts know full well women lie all the fucking time about everything. they wont admit it but deep down they know. rape is a terrible thing, but so many women these days tend to go for the first guys and they use alcohol as an excuse to not feel guilty about being so loose. but then word gets out shes a slut, so just drop a quick rape accusation, get victim points and instant promotion in the left, your reputation is preserved and maybe youre a heartless cunt that doesnt care anyways. women can tend to be very practical and cold in how they use people, and theyre not prone to feeling guilty if they felt they "had" to do it and "hes an asshole anyways"

There is an important detail you guys are missing.
Germans drink a lot, like actually way too much. By the end of the night it is expected to have people pass out. You and I both know this wasn’t rape, the girl probably just noticed she got fucked when she woke up and got mad about it. Nobody’s life was ruined, noone was hurt, just degeneracy.
She made the conscious decision to go there and to get high, might aswell just get naked and ask for it (which she probably did)

>first guys an
meant to write worst guys

well if a woman is passed out and then you have sex with her knowing shes not even there. its clearly rape. unless you didnt notice how drunk she was and she passes out halfway in and youre already going at it when she falls asleep so you continue. and then in the morning all she knows is that she had sex but doesnt remember it therefore rape because she "isnt like that" and "knows he must have done it"

i dont know, it would be nice if women could generally be believed but i mean come the fuck on

>Nobody’s life was ruined
would be true if the girl wouldnt have accused the guy of rape now, so his reputation is completely destroyed because there is a Hexenjagd on him at the university

Aren't Germans mostly Russian rape babies? Most of the men in Germany died during the war so it may have served a purpose, but eh...

the idea that stronk womyn need help is sexist

COurage is doing something while knowing there will be consequences you fear but still doing it because you feel it's right
The rapist did literally nothing wrong

>But even if I would notice it: Why should I help a girl in that situation? The chance is like 95% that its a typical degenerated roastie
They don't understand what they're doing. We're supposed to guide them, but we've failed. You wouldn't beat a dog for pissing on the carpet if it's never been trained, would you? See something, do something; otherwise you prove the shrieking harpies right. Minds are changed one at a time, user.

you're gay

Attached: FEINSPY007.jpg (506x646, 72K)

>Hexenjagd
So what? if he actually raped someone unconscious or not having some social repercussions should be the least of his worries

Why would you help someone that is not kin or friend?
If she has no friends to help her she is probably shitty person and deserves what she get.

>people around could have helped but didn't do anything
not because of lack of courage BUT because they didn't want to get fucked in the aftermath later on

go on..

if they do do shit their gubmint will put them in jail

>women are cunts
more news at 11

2% of german men died dumbass

>Help unconscious girl not get raped
>Carry her away from rapists
>She wakes up
>Assumes you raped her
>Evidence no longer necessary, just feels
>Your life destroyed and you go to prison
No thanks, next time don't drink so much and choose better men to socialize with sweatie.

Attached: shrug.jpg (480x360, 12K)

If she's at a college party she deserves to get raped user, why are you caping for roasties?

Or scenario B:
>Help unconscious girl not get raped
>Carry her away from rapists
>She wakes up
>Assumes you raped her
>Evidence no longer necessary, just feels
>So might as well rape her since she'll accuse you of it 35 years later when you apply for Supreme Court anyway at least this way you get pussy
>Kill her and roll the dice on whether they catch you or not since if you don't kill her your life will be destroyed and you go to prison, but if they can't find her body then you have a chance
>Massive underground network of men exchange thoughts and guides to disposing of bodies and destroying evidence to make the whole thing more foolproof
>Men raping women whenever they feel like it and killing them if they seem like they'll be a hassle later
>Realize how Sharia Law was created

Attached: lolok.gif (480x270, 1011K)

Things that never happened: The Post

70+ eye-witnesses failed to corroborate her story.
>she was raped
COURAGE

Listen user, I'm sorry that happened to you, but please break the cycle and don't touch kids. If you are tempted, just KYS.

Nah. She went to a party, got drunk, fucked a random guy, woke up the next morning with regrets and now cries RRRRRRRAAPE.
End of story. None of these girls are actually raped, they just whore around then feel dirty, and project the blame on other degenerates.

Inshallah

jesus christ i'm glad i got my degree already.

a few years ago it was normal for bachelor graduates/master students to hunt first semester girls in their introduction week.

the times they are a chanin

>Why should I help a girl in that situation?
This happened to me. Saw a girl who looked like she was being raped.

Got a few guys together and started to rescue her. And for our trouble ...? She abused us and told us to mind her own business.

She was just LARPing as a rape victim and loving every second of it.

> never white knight

Attached: white-knight.jpg (800x600, 47K)

>Regret = Rape
If a woman feels bad about sex afterwards then she was raped. Unless the man is a POC then it was a powerful enrichment.

are you better than them or not?

I wouldn't blame you for noping the fuck out desu. Not in this modern lunatic atmosphere, better to not be involved at all or next thing you know your are considered a rapist or rape apologist for not supporting some exaggeration or stating something dif from her.

She won't be thankful and she'll just accuse you of enabling rape culture in the first place with your toxic masculinity.

The modern American woman is not worth defending. Unless it's a close friend or family member, I will not risk my life to save yours. Ain't like you will be appreciative.

At that party, how melanated were those "Germans"?

he's not

The Kitty Genovese story has been debunked. At least two people called the police, who didn't bother to turn up, one neighbour physically intervened, and then when the shit hit the fan the police tried to deflect criticism by making up the story that the "bystanders" did nothing.

Attached: IMG_0156.jpg (1536x1280, 344K)

The rape trainings we have to go through for college in the US do the same thing. They hammer it over your head that you are literally worse than the rapist if you see a guy talking to a drunk girl or saying something mean to his gf and don't step in and crucify the guy.
It's their way of indoctrinating you into being a white knight söyboy

Ref

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/her-shocking-murder-became-the-stuff-of-legend-but-everyone-got-the-story-wrong/2016/06/29/544916d8-3952-11e6-9ccd-d6005beac8b3_story.html?utm_term=.efdd2ec9a0c8

protecting a modern American woman is not even possible. It doesn't matter how vigiliant you are, the moment you blink or have to attend to something else, they run off to go binge drinking with slutty friends, get tattoos, pick up an abusive boyfriend with a drug habit

it's literally madness dealing with modern american women. my future wife cannot be an american woman. she simply can't i don't have the patience for them

who cares, just do your homework and acquire currency. let the roasties roast themselves.

>All raped women orgasm.
>You can't just stick it in unless she's dilated and lubed up.
>Hot young men are never accused of rape.
>mfw buyers remorse

Attached: rape2.jpg (1000x563, 66K)

>Girl flirts with dude whole night
>Girl and dude go somewhere alone
>?????
How the fuck am I supposed to know she's being "raped" or "assaulted" if she consented to flirting and going with this dude?

My bet:

a) probably no rape because she was drunk and wanted it
b) no evidence of people not helping
c) all probably some female Jewish professors psyop to make men more obedient to women

If there was rape, there would have been a police investigation and court case because rape is obviously a persecuted crime: dejure.org/gesetze/StGB/177.html

if there were spectators there would be a police investigation and a court case too, because not helping is a crime in Germany too: dejure.org/gesetze/StGB/323c.html

This all fits the myth of rape culture, so my guess it is a feminist psyop.

This
99% of the time this is what happens

>who cares, just do your homework and acquire currency.

what if you want to start a family one day? college is the last time you'll be surrounded by a young female population.

being a young single man in college getting a non-meme degree is literally hell. because you know you're surrounded by nothing but whores and thots and sluts. you're spending the majority of your free time doing homework and studying. and when you finally find the will and free time to try getting to know female peers, you literally have to constantly worry about what you're saying and doing, lest you get suspended and title 9 investigated for saying or doing something rape-y. even though women literally dont even pay attention to you unless you act rape-y towards them.

it's all a retarded sham designed to prevent young men and women from building families. i constantly consider and weigh my other options besides engaging in this joke of a "courtship". i wonder about marrying an asian and getting european ovum IVF. i wonder about eastern european women. i wonder about skipping a relationship altogether and starting a family through surrogacy.

it's all so tiresome. i stayed pure. i want a pure wife. too bad i was born in the wrong time and dealth cultist marxists run the show and make it impossible for pure young people to find and court one another.

you shouldn't. it can only backfire for you. just leave as quick as possible. if you really want to do something call the cops. but then they have your name and you get involved into some shit investigation and have to go to court as a witness. not worth it. considering that the thot most likely put herself in that situation and hasn't learned anything.

>But on the off chance it was some trad girl who got talked into going to a party by her degenerate classmates, then got drugged or underestimated her alcohol tolerance, wouldn't you feel like shit for letting Hans Thundercock destroy the girl's future?
no. as a conservative should know that one has to live with the consequences of ones own actions

this is true. only bureaucrats survived. contemporary germany is a mix of bureaucrats and half russians/caucasoids

Why not join in?

Those sick drunken chads

I don't drink I don't date girls that drink, if i got stuck at a party i'd find the girl with glasses in the corner who looks awkward and uncomfortable. I'd take her to the mid night arty movie theater next to campus and sodomize her in the dark

>be roastie
>get drunk
>start making out with random dude and fuck him
>next day regret it and call it rape
At this point it's pretty much majority of "rape" cases.

Attached: 0Ow2bPv.png (636x657, 148K)

You're right.
Germans are inherently cowards. They all died together with Hitler.

Attached: Slamdunk.jpg (500x268, 71K)

Clearly you’ve never been to Atlanta. Story contains no mention of homeless niggers begging for a ride home. 0/10

Attached: 2A2E935C-25A5-4A39-8E38-D9FA5297BAD2.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

regular college germans, maybe some imigrants too I dont know, but the guy who is accused is definetly ethnic german, thats why its even more probable that the girl just invented the rape thing and just regrets fucking some random dude

Toxic femininity at work. Our gynocentric culture constantly bombards us with the message that a man's life is disposable while a woman's is sacred and worthy of protection. Women feel they are entitled to male aid, even when it comes with a high risk of serious injury and even death for the man. They're not. Women are not entitled to our bodies.

You want protection, ladies? Get out of your toxic feminist hugboxes and hit the gym. Instead of spending all day on instagram, take up some productive hobbies that will let you defend yourself without men: get your gun licence, take up a martial art. Improve your personality by watching films with strong male protagonists so that you can make male friends who will look out for you (and who will CHOOSE to protect you, because again: they are under no obligation to do so).

If no men around you are willing to protect you, it's probably your fault. Men can sense your misandry and may just decide your life isn't worth risking theirs.

>hey boys, wan touch my breasts?
>sure
>WTF!!?? I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS! RAPE! RAPE! RAAAAAPE!

>Why should I help a girl in that situation? The chance is like 95% that its a typical degenerated roastie because she goes to a college party so she is worthless anyway, even worse there is a high chance that she is cultural marxist und hardcore leftie due to university influence
Well aren't you just overflowing with the milk of human kindness.

Yep if was a leftist whore getting rapped I would allow it. It was a white conservative women I would step in.

Attached: fallout-4-rap-video.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 66K)

To be a better man. One who'd extend a helping hand even to the worst.