Asian girls are being pushed to MSM by (((THEM)))

From seeing all these Asian girls posts all over Jow Forums not just in Jow Forums, it's obvious that (((Think Tanks))) are pushing Asian girls to mainstream.
Just last week, I saw a ultra orthodox Jew kid with a cap and the black pants, the whole package openly stare at an Asian woman for a whole minute.
He's Ultra orthodox so he shouldn't even be looking at girls yet the Jews around him didn't say anything.
This proves Asian girls are given the "ok" signal with (((them))).
Jews want to breed with Asian girls but they don't want to look """different""" so they have to normalize Asian girls in MSM.

Attached: GetBrainwashedGoy.jpg (1920x1200, 488K)

Didn't know Jews were such betas

Attached: Asian waifu.jpg (1920x1080, 605K)

I think your over thinking it .This is a Asian based board most of it content is Asian themed ....

Attached: Aldious - Determination.jpg (500x500, 71K)

Not everything is a conspiracy, this is just about money. China is a large market for movies and what not and they are trying to appeal to that market.

Being wanted by Jews is not a good thing...

Tell that to my foreskin...

All these whores are post bone reshaping plastic surgery. This is how natural Japanese (by far the best looking zipperheads) look like.
These japanese schoolgirls are rather homely looking but koreans and chinese without makeup and plastic surgery can be absolutely hideous.

Attached: 1504916415793 Japanese girls.jpg (1198x1837, 733K)

kill yourself wh*Te roastie. Asian women are the future of the wh*TE race. We must mix with them or our once proud and noble race will not survive. Heil Hitler

The MSM is pushing niggers and spics, retard.

I have yellow fever with no yellows around. What to do?

Attached: 1537206037455.jpg (657x543, 110K)

Am I the only one who sees the greater value in Asian women over white women? Seriously do you have any idea how poorly the women of your own race value you or your race's future? They openly invited foreign men into our countries who want to rape them and create a religious caliphate. Is that the type of mother you want raising your child? Say what you want about how Asian women and White men shouldn't start families due to race-mixing. But the truth of the matter is majority of white women don't and will never give a shit about us. They abuse the divorce courts more then any of their counter-parts. Look upon white men has nothing more than piggy banks for expensive luxuries/trips. I wish I lived in a world where white women weren't so fucked in the head. And that they actually valued who and what they were. However that is not the case and majority of white women struggle to even remain loyal throughout 2 year relationship. I say fuck em, perhaps a half Asian family isn't what I exactly wanted as a family. But hey I'd rather taske my chances with an Asian woman than a white woman. Who is is far less likely too behave like a healthy normal wife and a good mother. Majority of White women have done Jack shit too help create a healthy future for our race.

So why don't they? Legal lolis exist... so they shouldn't have problems with that. It's 2018... LGBTQP

Attached: 124567865634314323.jpg (1200x1200, 298K)

Attached: 1529742770991.jpg (680x562, 76K)

> Jews want to breed with Asian girls
Can you blame them?

Attached: 12093894038920203490428290583453956.jpg (750x970, 114K)

Kikes want you mixing with mainland Chinese so your genes get dumbed down, but they kvetch at the thought of whites mixing with Nips and Koreans. They don't have as much of a grip there as compared to China. That said, if you marry or even have a kid with someone out of lust and not love, you will be miserable. Don't persecute existing Eurasians but don't purposely try to make more out of lust either. And I know lust is the main reason most of you want to do it too.

By mainland chinese they mean the ones from the inner regions/West ( or the older generation American Chinese typically )

Attached: 198479732375870.jpg (675x1200, 98K)

Trump needs to import more Asian and Indian women and deport all the Africans and somalis.

And wrong thing is?

She 10/10 qt

I hardly ever see Asians in the MSM. The truth is that the Jews fear the Eurasian.

>the MSM is pushing attractive, thin women who are less likely to divorce white men

Attached: 1474759029510.jpg (288x467, 42K)

Was the load bitter or what is up with that expression?

KYS KIKE

Attached: 1324358435904355535675.jpg (900x1200, 256K)

Yep, not just the girls. The msm and social media has been shilling Asian boy bands on us too

>breed out the white race user.

Attached: kisspng-undertale-youtube-clip-art-skeleton-5acb518c050644.7830289115232741240206.jpg (900x900, 98K)

Cute.
But you didn't answer my question.

Japs were honorary aryan.

It's not (((them))) pushing Asian girls.
It's Asian girls pushing themselves.
Onto my dick.

Attached: 1537113373884.png (1102x200, 20K)

They need to make the next race jump. Thats no joke. The thing is that idea wont work, they are in an era of mass communication, so going from being turk/ med to germanic/ slav was easy compared to going into asian. They stand out. You can spot halfbreed asians easily, and native asians spot them immediatly and reject them.

you still:
>breed out the white race

sure i think japs are best genetically for obivous reasons like health body type fitness etc but that doesn't mean its ok to reproduce with them when whites are under genocide since 1800s

Hi IQ Hybrid is acceptable
Low IQ Hybrid is not acceptable

Attached: Butt.jpg (1000x1500, 226K)

The kids never see themselves as "jewish" ( basically a white person with a bigger nose )

Attached: 134545546466456650.jpg (901x1200, 117K)

it's just some cosplay

Attached: 12287298737894989223.jpg (466x633, 50K)

As a white guy in Korea, I would advise staying away from Korean women for serious relationships. They are batshit crazy, they are always angry and serious, and they are the least likely of all Asians to mix with white men. Most marriages to whites/westerners end up failing.
If you cant pull pussy in the West, you wont pull in Korea either, if anything you will more than likely do worse here. They are fine for ONS, but most are super conservative (not in a good, wholesome, family way though, more in like a superficial, gold digging princess sort of way) so to even land that you will need to put in A LOT of work.

That being said, I despise white women, and much MUCH prefer Asians as a whole in general. The best countries are Japan, China and Vietnam. Thailand.is good as well for ONS sort of play (not all Thais are brown or dark, though I think both are sexy), though I would heavily advise against marriage or relationships with Thai girls as well, they are known to cheat and be quite selfish. Philippine girls are sweet and sexy, though brown (if thats not your thing), would probably make good wives but with them you marry into the entire family as well- no thanks.

I personally think Chinese girls are actually the best as far as a great mix between sex appeal, relationships, openness and values go, and surprisingly are mentally and personality wise much better aligned with an American/Western frame of mind rather than any of the above mentioned countries due to some severe and strict cultural barriers found in Asian countries that are no longer found in China (thanks to Mao for the Cultural Revolution I guess). Youd be surprised how compatible Chinese girls actually are with Westerners. They are also IME the ones who have the least amount of (cultural) hang-ups when it comes to hooking up with western guys and they are the least socially awkward.

Tl;dr- Stay away from Koreans. Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese are the best (Chinese being number 1).

roughly 218 years of genocide and you advocate breeding w anyone non-white. just LOL

you faggots here should be funding money torwards artificial womb, the best idea came outta mgtow. that's the only thing that will save the white race since its only white men who care about the race and white women and all women have no loyalty to race. you faggots who dont believe the women are the downfall of every society as well as men who don't advocate for total patriarchal govt are fucking dellusional and not black pilled enough.

Attached: harvey bergman.png (555x548, 128K)

I think I know the character though. But the expression is still silly.

Have you seen jap women trying to get korean D? They seem to desire it more than anything else.

The fact is that asians are slightly more intelligent than caucasians, this is not a bad mix, it makes sense from a genetic standpoint.

Attached: Run.jpg (1920x1064, 985K)

But white genes are superior. Look what happens when a black/white couple have a kid. Its skin tone lightens and takes on white characteristics. You just got to keep colonizing the blacks and eventually superior white genes will take over

Japanese/Northern Chinese/East Coast/Vietnamese are good

Koreans = disgusting

Attached: 12304390839482323.jpg (998x750, 94K)

Not IME, nor have I ever heard of this.

I was actually just dancing with a group of Japanese girls the other night actually at a Thursday Party's bar (popular bar chain in Korea) . The main girl I was talkng to, as well as all her friends, was from Osaka. Such a night and day difference between Japanese and Korean girls in terms of openness and social ability. Shouldve closed but I got too drunk and wandered off into the crowd somewhere. Im my own worst enemy sometimes, oh well.

Korean girls are hot, but they are not fun at all and total stiffs. Exceptions do apply, Ive met many great Korean girls before, but as a whole this is just my opinion of them- especially considering you have a whole continent of women who are nearly just as hot and dripping wet ready to fuck you.

You just don't want more westerners to come to worst korea and ruin your game.

Attached: 1537742437702.jpg (804x944, 87K)

Attached: 1436186517403.jpg (300x194, 47K)

I disagree. I think Asians are not taken seriously by (((them))), even with Asians making up a large percentage of the population here.
I also don't care about that, but I do disagree with you on this point.

the famous japanese qts.

Attached: 15338336092080.jpg (2139x984, 288K)

Meanest handjobs IN THE WORLD

You haven't lived until a hideous woman has lustfully jacked you off into her noodle bowl

Many of them are cute.

Dont get me wrong, Korean girls will eye fuck the shit out of you, smile at you, dance with you, give you their Kakao information, talk with you, but when it comes time to close they clam up and get all nervous and stiff. Like I said, not all but most. A lot of these girls are super inexperienced when it comes to interacting with members of the opposite sex, nevermind a member of the opposite sex who is also a foreigner. Its like a 20-something year old who is stuck in a Middle School mentality. It might seem cute at first, but becomes extremely tiresome over time.

Which ones?

Of course they're beta, the levels of insecurity and the perpetual victim narrative are the hallmarks that condition, and look at how they intermarry, they crave whiteness and now East Asians are becoming more noticed by them. They're a dying breed, their birth rates are below replacement levels and inter racial breeding is normal now. The Orthodox kind might be alright but they're not the ones working in Hollywood, politics, the Federal Reserve etc.

Why are Asian women pushed when every single one of them posted here has had surgery and cosmetic make overs to look white? Behavior that is condemned as sluttish and signs of a 'thot' if white women do it?

Absolute truth right here. Anyone who actually goes out of doors once in a while can see it.

The older ones tend to look better than the ones in that pic though

Attached: 142903843294308350.png (1920x1080, 3.06M)

Attached: 12245467534421.jpg (599x337, 24K)

yeah

Attached: 15116166600682.jpg (1936x1296, 520K)

random CVs in pic

Attached: 123149329038212.jpg (750x562, 70K)

its called pouty-face you fincuck. now go stab a fish.

bro i fucking hate white women, whores to a one, ill take a cute jungle gook any day

Attached: 12334203402552032.jpg (479x720, 29K)

Have any of you retards seen what hapa spawn look like?
Stop thinking with your cocks and just subjugate a white woman lmao