Why do niggers purposely walk slow in front of your car on a green?.... every fucking time...

Why do niggers purposely walk slow in front of your car on a green?.... every fucking time, and the worthless fucking nigger will always slow down trying to punk you and provocative you do do some shit...

well nigger, this time you got hit with wasp spray because you pulled the same old nigger shit while on your phone, then you slapped my car and laughed, because I'm white and I'm a pussy right? WRONG NIGGER! I wish I could hear that conversation!!!! I hope you go fucking blind...

my taco bell is still warm, was a fun trip into the world really...

Attached: 1535473184504s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Any thread featuring a 3-year old has-been meme like pepe or wojak is a shill thread

They're the only memes liberals know and because they're bereft of creativity it's what they always latch onto to 'fit in'.

your a dumb fuckin leaf, no one gives a shit about you opinion faggot... fuckin snow nigger

This nigga is woke to the Jew tricks on pol.

Respect.

m8 Pepes/wojaks are timeless classics so dont talk shit

FPBP

Wow that sounds very RACISMIST. WE do not tolerize racismistaltical baliefs here!

I hope it's true.

>This nigga is woke
you have watermelon seeds on your shirt

Attached: gibsmedat.png (500x430, 14K)

>Stopping for niggers when I have right of way.
Theres your problem. Pedestrians only have right of way in a crosswalk.

Literally happened tonight less than an hour ago. I was heading into work and was sitting at a red. Nigger crossed the street when the walk sign was unlit. My light was red so didn’t care. The guy turning onto the street I was on had to stop and wait for the nigger to get out of the way. He did, didn’t honk or anything then went his way. After he passed the nigger turned around and flipped off his car. Can’t stand these apes.

finally someone is making sense... ya lessons were learned... black man fucking with my MPG's

I was in a taxi, they tried this at a pedestrian crossing and the Indian driver went fast at them.

They ran, they do it becuase they think they can get away with it.

It is, wasp spray always in the car... 27ft range... I have shit to do...

Hopefully cycling doesn't become popular with niggers.

old man here. They've always loved to wear black at night and walk in the road. They're idiots and always will be.

Despite the fact they love stealing bikes I can't even remember the last time I've seen a nigger on one.

You need to step up your game user, niggers are getting worse. Having a nice Zippo to go with that wasp spray would be a good idea.

Had one come at me at night, on a skateboard against traffic thinking I would just somehow swerve or stop or something....

At the very last second he realizes I'm okay with literally running him over with my truck and swerves. Caught my rear view mirror at about chest height and went under my rear tire with his leg. I laughed all the way home

Attached: keepontruckin.jpg (288x288, 43K)

fuck...

Attached: 200.gif (267x200, 824K)

Me either, I usually see them walking or at the bus stop.

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (1100x1100, 81K)

It’s white people’s fault. Niggers are born that way, whites are trained to allow them to.

Happens in LA all the time, they walk slow out of the bitterness that their wokebroke nog asses can't even get a carmax civic. If the light is green I drive anyway, its a good time to dispose of any unwanted drinks or trash in the car, niggers probably hungry anyway

It's too bad you get in trouble for hitting farm equipment these days... shit is all fucked up

Happens all the time. It is just a sad display of an inferiority complex, by having the power to make you wait they feel more significant.

To be fair I've seen plenty of white people do that too. It irritates me to no end having to wait on some moron moving slow in front of me, regardless of ethnicity.