Its OVER for Kavanaugh

He is finished.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-04-00-49-37-1.png (1080x1466, 215K)

he lied to Congress about what "boofing" is! he should have outlined the dynamics of putting beer bottles in your butthole on national TV with children watching!

IMPEACH!!!

This dude just lives to be disappointed doesn't he

Palmer reports is a fat neckbeard nigger loving cucklord fuck him

couldn't you post this in one of the 25 other Kavanaugh threads?

any sources backing this shit up? if not then fuck off

My fucking sides. What kind of retard goggles is this guy wearing? That's an objectively wrong analysis on every point.

I don't get why Trump keeps on supporting that crying cuck.

I ask this question honestly and without ill intent - is there a single person Trump has chosen to associate himself with, either during the campaign or through his administration so far, that couldn't be considered somewhere between a "bad" and "terrible" person?
No decent person would associate with Trump. We don't hear about it, but hundreds have turned him down. They even had to run ads for interns, which is unheard of

Jow Forums can relate

Palmer report is never ever right.

established politicians mostly would not be near him because of his methods, and also because of muh reality star.

the insiders who think they are above trump are not "good" in fact they are as corrupt or even more corrupt than trump

I hope someone is saving all these posts for when Kavanaugh is appointed.

>H-Haha they’re panicking!
>Believe women!
Every time I see a thread like this I’m inclined to believe nothing is wrong. Might there be? Possibly, yet the sheer amount of shilling and concern trolling tells me things are fine

Attached: 21B778B6-A503-4C66-A459-1585064B51BC.jpg (898x790, 67K)

>report must be had news

>literally shaking so much because you know he's innocent that you're misspelling shit.

Actually, he's got a point. Is there any one that Trump hired that's actually loyal to him? Mattis maybe. Everyone else seems to have backstabbed him like Sessions or the countless people he's already fired.

Who the fuck is Palmer?

you know that might just be because there are powerful factions in and out of DC that want Trumps head on a pike? hell, the whole of msm is their propaganda machine to help oust Trump

This guy

>teh gubment loves drumph its over
>teh gubment hates drumph its over

Either way they'll try to spin it. If it has to be spun at all its not an argument

you know how these "grassroot americans" are; not a single post ever on this board even mentioning this "kavanaugh" faggot, but from the second muh trump mentioned him we have been SWARMED by these obnoxious mutts who post 90 threads a minute about this person that was completely unknown to them just a few days before.

Indicative of an extremely low intelligence and 0 resistance to authoritarianism

It's almost like until his recent, very critical election and subsequent 'scandal', he wasnt talked about by anyone.
What are you even talking about?

1 thousand people are this retarded.

That's an alarming number. I know there's a lot of dumb folks out there, but this post is so far out of touch with reality that it's hard to believe it's not satire.

Palmer is a fucking joke... Guy peddles stories that are objectively verifiable as bullshit, yet he plays to an unhinged rabid minority for click bait. He tweets and adds stories 100 times a day, and his website is all shit ads. I hate to admit I occasionally check it out, but sometimes I need a laugh or a reminder just how insane some of these wackos really are.

>came up dirty in previous FBI background check
What the fuck is this guy smoking? No he didn't, he's come up crystal clear.

>GOP can't agree on when to hold a vote
Because demoshits keep crying about postponing and other dumb shit. This is the longest nomination process in the history of the fucking Supreme Court.

>GOP can't agree on whether to make new FBI report public
Because the public are not involved with this voting process.

>report must be bad news for kavanaugh if they're in a panic like this
They aren't in a panic, the DEMOCRATS are in a panic, because the FBI investigation only took a couple days and not the whole fucking month like they wished.

>It's still only 8:45pm
Good, at least you can tell time.
>posted 5:45
Oh, wait, scratch that, looks like you're a retard that can't get even THAT right.

He's found an extremely convoluted way to say "supreme court nominations don't matter" which is accurate if you live in Denmark or Norway or whatever faggot plus sign country he is

Balder Report is a fuccing moran
>who is she anyway?

>Kavanah came up dirty
He threw some ice cubes at somebody in a bar. Unforgivable.

true, the shilling has been non stop. these same faggots even play into the Russia hoax whilst holding the belief that its going to be solved.

Attached: 1534387536083.jpg (470x470, 31K)

This guy does this every day.

>No new posts
They were given 7 days and they finished and handed it in in 5. Saying there was not enough time is an exploded narrative when the FBI didn't even need the full week

Thats because like jews, politicians are absolute backstabbing scum.

Jewish politicians are double trouble

i remember several times when faggots were nominated to this position, nothing like this ever happened.
>hurr durr muh scandal
the spam was going on hard before these thots came forward in the most fake ass political game of all times. And its played by both sides as both keep agreeing to it, just like in the 90s and in the 2000s. this fucking game is boring as shit.

It is called creating sides; the manipulation of consumers of this board is 100% directed to "defend" some person they never heard anything about before, posting more threads about some literal-who than during 2016 elections about trump.
>yerp its so important to get kavanaugh, we know him, he is /ourguy/ and he is based
literally how will anyone of them know what they believe? This is a charade for people with inferior IQ and no sense of logic anymore. its emotional reactionism and thats always created and manufactured for a reason.

>Came up dirty in previous FBI background check
lol no he didn't
>GOP can't agree on when to hold a vote
Isn't it scheduled for Saturday?
>GOP can't agree on whether or not to make new FBI report public
*also democrats, and he didn't even bother to research why

Because we are watching the film of what is going on and people like
are watching fake news.

boofering does mean flatulence. It is why later drunken fucks connected the dots between shoving beer up their ass and boof.

>haha russia didnt work to get drump elected, they helped clinton!!
youl mean people like this right? they never once mentioned the decades of israeli/kike influence, literally making an industry of it, but some vague russian accusations from professional liars; sure we dont need confirmation about that.
Also; look at all the political moves that is going on under the cover of this pathetic drama-act. this has always been done to hide real political moves and its being done again now by trump and the kikes he follow the orders from.

pic related is obviously celebrating opposite day

This fat fuck blocked me on Twitter after one reply pulling him apart.

This tweet isn't much better
>Still only 8.45pm
So, late in the day?
>Still only

I hate this fat faggot. He's on top of every Trump reply promoting his stupid fucking website that no one cares about.

Attached: IMG_1667.jpg (750x647, 119K)

I think he's a troll.

This dude is still awake?

>GOP can't agree on whether to make new FBI report public

Well in any case all the senators are going to read it.
What's the problem?

Every day since Trump took office he's made these daily updates with that "It's still only" BS. He's been saying everyone is going to prison and every person has flipped and nothing has happened.

Grassley isnt sleeping until Kavanaugh is confirmed. His legacy depends on it. Imagine retiring as a Rep and it was solely up to you to keep the Supreme court right leaning and you failed. Dude would off himself and so would I

Countless people he's FIRED? Ok, so name 5 people he's fired....

Yeah, I never understood it- Grassley makes tweets at like 3 am. Doesn't he have to be at work in a couple hours? Is this old dude a coke head, or..

its something like fox news syndrome. the one this all points to is skripal and the expulsions after saying the dossier was fake news, it made no sense whatsoever

You can be 110% sure that absolutely everything opposite of what this guy says is true.

>Came up dirty

???

BOOF MEANS "BUSTING ORGASMS ON FORD"

DON'T LET THE NAZI REPUBLICANS BURY THIS

Just more leftist masturbatory fantasy

Goggles made of evil, user.

>Preet bharara
>Sally Yates
>Anthony Scaramucci
>Steve bannon
>Rex tillerson

>when you’re so brainwashed by Jow Forums you just make shit up
And those are just 5 people he fired retard. A fuck load of people who were close to him quit just because he’s a twat.

>being this delusional
Name 50 Senators that will vote Y. I’ll wait.

Bill Palmer is such a Democrat shill that even the usual leeches in the media thinks he goes too far.

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018.10.04-12-08-35.png (588x447, 115K)

Pence?
Ivanka?
Kushner?
Sarah Sanders?
Kellyanne Conway?

He's living in fantasyland, this is what he listens and believes is happening, and to him, it's real.

I wonder what he does when he turns out to be completely wrong?

>pence
>lodestar

Attached: 3F935E5D-AAD0-4347-BCDE-8CBBCDF3D197.jpg (1024x768, 455K)