MAKE POL ANTISEMETIC AGAIN !!!

Alright fags prove me that this fucking site still hasnt been completely compromised by shills and newfags from Jow Forums donald, how can you guys let trump posts always on top ? Donald fucking trump ? the guy that wants YOU to die for Israel ? is there any hope left on this shit ?

Attached: 1528926918176.jpg (258x195, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0&bpctr=1538659855
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews from Israel are based Jews from the rest of the world need a stern but understanding talking to

>the nazies genocided 6,000,000 jews
they were looking for a solution to the problem
drumf is a deal maker, if he can find a solution then ok (tho he's not, he's a swamp person just like the rest of them)

First post worst post

Kikes are all leeches

gee, I wonder how this happened

STILL NO WARS

>claim you were discriminated against, fired from your jobs, taken from your homes, put in ghettos, put in prisons and labor camps, and killed en masse
>steal land from a bunch of arabs
>discriminate against them, fire them from their jobs, take them from their homes, put them in ghettos, put them in prisons and labor camps and kill them en masse
totally based and redpilled

>implying kikes don't play both sides
>implying your not mind contorled
>implying we are not yet another experiment
>implying some jews are not pure satanistic trash
>implying zoinist jews wount stab you in the back the momment you reveal the "tribe"
>implying every rightwinger woun't be shamed or doxed or hurt in some way
>implying plebbit and co ever win
>implying commies are not dying of because memmbers in their group are not currupt

>implying i'm not married to a kike girl who tells me everything and everyone bad in the ((tribe))

Implying they are not evil
implying good jews are losing
Implying we are not all corrupted by dark forces

>implying jesus is not with us

wew lad

First post kike post.

>Jews from Israel are based Jews from the rest of the world need a ster
and that ladies and gentlemen is what i mean by this site had been compromised by newfags and shills

Attached: 1538633544023.png (880x736, 276K)

Attached: jew.jpg (400x307, 36K)

Post ponies is what pisses them off and post hitler ponies....
It usually works.
Just a warning though it is a bannable offence and is good at derailing shill threads and then make demoralizing threads for shills.

Does anyone have screenshots from the first couple years of Jow Forums? Been on 4chin for a while but mostly at Jow Forums.

Attached: 1535564614128.jpg (630x840, 167K)

>implying it isn't
>implying he's allowed a war to happen needing our troops
>"pol"
Eternal newfags just can't into the 4d chess. You never bothered to figure shit out on your own and just wanted to be spoonfed.

antisemitism was never a tenet of this site, it was brought here by bots in 2k16

fuck u boomer

trips of truth

fuck jews and their crimes. they are all the same and participate in same conspiracies

Attached: 1536754699693.jpg (1791x3756, 1.59M)

Kill yourself leftypol shill

HAHAHAHA Le Based Jews ;D ;D

Attached: 1537909113383.jpg (512x640, 135K)

>7D chess

this fucking shit gets me every fucking time LMAO

Attached: 1536020473174.png (737x866, 284K)

Gas the Kikes!
Seriously, when?
I'm starting to lose faith in humanity that it hasn't happened yet.

The Jew fears the weeb samurai chan

Lies. Filthy lies.

>Fake Opposition
Is that Alex Jewnes?

Yeah, redditfugees need to go back.
Jews censored them and now they come here and shill for jews.
Pathetic.

>muh Russian bots
Fuck off kike

Do you understand what they are doing to your country?

funny how the burger comes in and deflects right away to kikery. you literally cant make this shit up

>didn't put it as Jow Forums in the OP
>"LMAO"
>"Nu Jow Forums"
NO U

The worst part about jones is that he used to know about the jews if you listen to his old clips from the time he had a small plattform.
He cucked and still got fucked in the ass. I wonder how this must feel. kek

Reminder that Trump supporting threads aren't welcome here

Attached: btfoptg.jpg (959x347, 39K)

fuck off faggot
Lurk more

This is a test to see how you will react:

>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

>*************Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) **************and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

>This research also shows that most Palestinians have been living in the land of Palestine for at least 5000 years (Early Bronze age Levant).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

Attached: You're Not A Semite, yid.png (590x242, 103K)

>Textbook

Israel is the home of international Jewry. There isnt 2 camps of Jews. Just 1 camp of Hippocrates. Nationism for me multiculturalism for thee.

Jones worships the shekels. He sold his soul long ago.

Kill them all

You're retarded nigger. You guys expect him to face on the fake Israel like a dual when if he did before exposing and destroying them first, rats from all around him would draw their own pistols and shoot him while he's surrounded in an ambush. Do you get the imagery?

Attached: 1475838455821.jpg (640x640, 65K)

I kow, thats why average people dont hear about the Khazarian Empire which was a Jewish state that most Ashkenazim are descended from, doesnt fit their zionist agenda so the wiped it off the history books

golly ! you people dont even know the history of the man you worship ? he got bailed out by the rothschilds and soros way before he ever got into politics, theres a clip of him literally saying leave soros alone, you swallow whatever information that comes to you face that fits your narrative without researching or fact checking

Attached: 1536635613393.jpg (866x900, 92K)

stfu newfag
He doesn't even dogwhistle

Source?
He was only a businessman then and did what he had to to play within that field. They have never accepted him fully because he is not old money. He's still new money as far as they are concerned.
What you're talking about was before he became POTUS and got baptized during the Presidential Inauguration. Before he learned what bad people they are. You schmooze and make the right face so you can play in the right markets and he knew that, but once he became privy to certain information he has done the right thing. Or at least done as much as one can when still surrounded by an uncooperative treasonous bunch of swamp rats.
You goldfish brained faggots have already forgotten that the deepstate tried to kill POTUS when he was flying to the Summit to meet Kim in Singapore.

Attached: missilelaunchwhidbeyisland.jpg (799x830, 88K)

Attached: missilelaunchwhidbeyisland1.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

Trump supporters are like a cult, they believe everything he does (sucking Israel dick) and if you disagree you're a libtard. They even support the jews, wtf.

Attached: 1538096038963.jpg (1608x1600, 759K)

Nope. You're just an idiot that can't understand anything that isn't binary duality.

Attached: 1396269105437.jpg (1600x2812, 333K)

>OP
>being this gullible and falling for the left vs right myth
>calling other people goldfish brained faggots

They remind me of liberal art students who see art on a splashed canvas. They see "3D Chess" at his shitty policy

gas all the fucking jews in the planet NOW

>not understanding that at the very beginning, before Trump even became the primary, both sides of the aisle were viciously attacking him
If you didn't pay attention since the beginning you won't have caught that. I have because I knew what would happen if HRC had won. We'd already be dead or worse, wishing we were. You guys just don't get how much the deepstate had sold you out already to hostile nations.

>not understanding that both sides is controlled by kikes and Trump loves kikes
OMG dude didn't you watch TV like all these liars where saying they were against him and its totally not a meme

If he loved kikes we'd already be at war with Iran and Syria to appease the kikes. Are we? No, were not. Have people on his adminstration stepped forward to call bullshit when the fake Israel has tried to pin their Syria bullshit on the US-- especially as of recently? Yes, they have. Republicans are not as pozzed as the Dems, the phenomenon that people point to saying two sides of the same coin was purposely planted in your heads and enforced by way of inserting RINO's like McCain.
You're stuck in binary duality thinking and that's exactly how the kikes want you thinking.

kikes have ruined my country. mass amounts of immigration have made it so that the majority of my neighbours are either Filipino, niggers, or sand niggers. I hope death comes for me soon.

I hayte da joos 1488

I would join the American Army if we went to war with Israel. Other than that America is just greater Israel 2.0

Attached: 1528313273989.jpg (399x230, 50K)

Oh look, another hillbilly degenerate thread jealous of others success. Get a job you fucking opioid addicted, hookworm infected, bum!

this
sometimes, you just got to take a stand

Jow Forums has never been and never will be antisemitic

Surething, Lev

Attached: 1533368084194.jpg (599x550, 129K)

Correct. We just think Hitler did nothing wrong.

jews are evil

t.bad goy

Ive been ignoring anti-semites on here for over ten years.

That wasn't jews, that was your own retarded but friendly people.

Attached: 1529666475188.png (840x558, 684K)

All Jews need to be exterminated starting with the ones in occupied Palestine and ending with the Evangelicals.

Attached: burger christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

>Again
?

Attached: 1537866907379.jpg (916x687, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0&bpctr=1538659855

Jews are shilling since 2016 so it looks like the site became a bit calmer

They have learned a few tricks every time they fuck up and get expelled from another Country.

Suspicious when they have to make Laws that suppress the Truth.

Attached: Jews_Expelled_Updated.png (928x8800, 1005K)

>shill thread complains about shills
you niggers who feel the need to broadcast how much you hate jews are retarded. We all do, nobody cares

Jews from Israel are still conplicit in sheltering their cosmopolitan brethren. Human trafficking is huge in Israel and they take women and children from Europe.