What the holy fuck is in Trumps tax returns? Why not just release them like Obama’s birth certificate?

What the holy fuck is in Trumps tax returns? Why not just release them like Obama’s birth certificate?

Attached: D704F9CA-30EB-4368-A302-29BD1643281D.gif (500x281, 998K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
youtube.com/watch?v=XBw-Q4-slqI
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Obama_citizenship_denial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loretta_Fuddy
youtube.com/watch?v=Xck4t1jVnAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

barry soetoro's birth certificate has 9 points of forgery

Afraid not. This isn’t infowars. He’s as American as Bruce Lee.

'fraid so.
i don't give a fuck about kikewars.
your last sentence is as retarded as you are.
youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

Plz stahp being rude to Americans. I would care too if geographically i was where u were but know ur place. Rekei appt in the am goodnight

Afraid so, moron.

Attached: 1537536815096.jpg (561x314, 20K)

That’s already been disproven. Arpaio is a hack.he tried to politically cash in on a bullshit conspiracy theory because he was going down.

youtube.com/watch?v=XBw-Q4-slqI
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI

Attached: 58475675675675.jpg (1023x745, 78K)

Thiose faces aren’t exactly a match.

You, OP and the rest of your hack shill friends need to stop embarrassing yourselves.

That's because they are two different people.
Father and son.

Shill detected

He says posting conspiracy theories on the internet

Attached: BCE95FC5-E287-48FA-B35E-9152AF0F0FD0.jpg (3528x2449, 1.43M)

Proving what? Also you guys do realize that if his mother was a born citizen that makes him a natural born citizen. McCain was actually born overseas.

Not theories, a tam of investigators found that the certificate Obama gave has forgeries on it.
I'm not saying that's proof of him not being a U.S. citizens, but it has been proven to be fraudulent.
Go ahead, discredit the seasoned investigators who've done this kind of work for decades.
I'll wait.

Attached: 1538241111866.jpg (512x591, 48K)

Who here other than you has said anything about him not being a citizen?
We said the birth certificate given was fraudulent.

You have got to be kidding. rationalwiki.org/wiki/Obama_citizenship_denial

Why would a natural born citizen make a fraudulent birth certificate?

You think some wiki page proves your point?
Whew user.

Attached: 1519016179369.jpg (1020x1024, 71K)

I don't know, ask him and the CIA why they faked his birth certificate and you'll have your answer.
Retard.

Trump did. Repeatedly

Who here other than you, IN THIS THREAD, has said anything about him not being a citizen?

Now you’re claiming the cia is bad at their job?

Read the New York Times. They released them for him. And thanks to Kavanaugh, no one gives a fuck.

Attached: 1538523178342.gif (320x384, 1.31M)

Except they didn’t. They released his dads. His own could clear all of this up.

What is in his tax returns that you need to see? It was important to see Obama's birth certificate to verify he was born in the US

Trump's tax papers were released years ago, and now again. Turned out he pays more then most democrat politicans so you don't hear about it.

Clear what up?

No, they did their job perfectly it seems.
Morons like you, assuming you aren't some paid shill (you probably are), think the forgery investigation is crap because some guy named Arpaio got in trouble for actually trying to get illegals deported.
You're fucking stupid.

Do you know who Loretta Fuddy is?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loretta_Fuddy
Where she worked?
Who she knew?
Where she's been?
All of her crooked connections to Obama?

Attached: 1528945092443.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>Do you know who Loretta Fuddy is?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loretta_Fuddy
Weird death circumstances, wouldn't you say?
youtube.com/watch?v=Xck4t1jVnAQ

Attached: 1529345187312.jpg (298x417, 33K)

I see nothing here but unproven conspiracy theories.

Except that’s false. They’ve ever been released. Just the first page.

according to jew york times, trump's dad gave him a bunch of money without paying the proper 55% tax to the irs jews, therefore trump & family are very bad and need to get impeached and go to jail because you're not supposed to pass on generational wealth to your kids without giving the govmint half so the govmint can give that to jews, niggers and mil-industrial complex towards bombing sandniggers and taking their oil whilst inviting them in as "refugees".

its all so tiresome.

>the important things to worry about

get bent shill

>Now you’re claiming the cia is bad at their job?
They have been since its inception. They suck at getting Intel. Cannot even get Intel on China and Russia. About the only thing they are good at is lying to get us into wars.
>Did we say WMDs? Our bad guys. It's just a prank bro

You're either in denial, refusing to look at the information or a paid shill.
I could really care less which one at this point, you aren't looking for any information or debate, just tossing around words acting like a big boy.
You have fun with that, I already posted all I need for anyone who actually cares to see.

Attached: 1443189981370.gif (240x228, 858K)

Except I’ve looked st it and it’s all been disproven. Artifacts of the scan mostly. This makes birthers look desperate.

>Except I’ve looked st it and it’s all been disproven.
>Yeah, but my wiki page that says nothing about what other user posted proves it's all conspiracy mumbo jumbo
>Listen to me guise
>I gave you all the good evidences

Attached: 1538188191948.jpg (629x504, 51K)

Logic and empirical evidence cannot be disproven, why even talk just restart your computer or go pretend to take a shit shill

Calling anything you cannot refute yourself a conspiracy theory makes you look desperate, user.
Just saying.

Attached: 2344234.gif (245x220, 551K)

Except it’s not logical and your evidence is as bogus as claims that man walked with dinosaurs

Why do people call Barry, with his codename "Obama" ? How come nobody knows any "Obama" from Columbia University?

It would reveal that he is owned. The reason it is not released is not because there is any crimes there (though there might be, would not surprise me)

the reason is that it would prove he was part of the deepstate and that the people are getting played royally

Obama's released birth certificate was shopped btw, only needed a zoom to expose it

no reason to release it. he already won the election

Didn’t he promise to release it after being elected? Or is that audit ongoing?

That is part of the reason people think it is odd that it is faked. Instead of arguing about it, go download it and look at it like we did and you will notice the obvious edits done to the document.

Why did they use a fake document? Your guess is as good as mine.

You can literally check yourself with zoom, the job is not even well done

personally, I hope that he found every possible legal way to pay as little tax as possible

I wouldn't want a leader compliant or stupid enough to pay anymore than he absolutely has to to the IRS.

I only get annoyed by politicians who want to constantly raise taxes but who personally use every loophole and shelter in the book to avoid paying federal income tax.

Trump has made no secret of his disdain for the IRS.

lmao this "scandal" is literally jews being mad a goy made more money than them with doing nothing

Ahhh yes, literal connections to the Subud Cult in Hawaii and Chicago are nothingburgers.
Actual connections between the lady you handed over the Certificate and his own mother to the Cult are complete nothingburgers too.
The Cult leader, who he just happens to look just like, is clearly just conspiracyburgers.
Got it, thanks user, for dropping so many info bombs on this thread for me to digest.

Attached: 1498674607164.jpg (1024x683, 89K)

>Except they didn’t
>Except that’s false
>Except I’ve looked st it
>Except it’s not logical
>Except
>Except
With that 6th grade rhetorical skill, maybe (you)'ll be president one day too.

Attached: 1527129611693.jpg (630x583, 45K)

He promised to release them if Hillary released her 33,000 emails.

Attached: 1497742312201.jpg (625x417, 33K)

Yet he wants to spend tax dollars on things. Where does he think the money comes from? Who’s paying for the wall and space force? How about the trillions he’s adding to the deficit?

we know that man walked with dinosaurs though

This is the truth. Barry isnt even in office anymore and he still lives rent free in these incels heads.

Why are you arguing? We know its fake because we can look at it, he is hiding something

Is that supposed to be commentary on Trumps? Look, they never actually released trumps tax returns. We don’t even know what his total assets are valued at.

Ut oh, they called in reinforcements.
Operation Incelposting has been activated.

Attached: 1518919103033.jpg (346x260, 42K)

Do you know what assets are, retard?

Attached: 1475023611300.jpg (337x433, 16K)

I don't give a fuck what his total assets are, or about his tax returns, or about Obama's birth certificate. What's your hangup on this shit?

I think you got the wrong guy.

Same as "just nominate someone else." It'll never be enough.

Because he’s being accused of tax evasion. Straight up. If he’s innocent then he should publish before the deep state nails his ass to the wall

Actually if he chose a woman I’m pretty sure it would sail through by the partisan majority plus a few votes by dems from purple states.

Nah. It would be "withdrawal of Kavanaugh is admission of guilt," "how can we trust any nominee of this President," "all nominees require extra scrutiny," "must conduct six-month review," etc. etc.