McLean caught on camera at Ford’s testimony...... oh no no no no

Guess what? McLean was at Ford’s testimony, too. Ruh roh!

(18min mark)
youtube.com/watch?v=7zVOkb3CdZ0&feature=youtu.be&t=18m3s

McLean pix:
pbs.twimg.com/media/DokZEcUU8AANYu-.jpg

McLean is the woman whose Ford’s ex BF says that Ford coached to pass her FBI interview polygraph when they lived together.
Sworn Declaration: scribd.com/document/389992060/Declaration-Redacted-Ford-Friend#from_embed

Ford probably perjured herself over whilst under oath (aside from other possible instances of misleading statements).

TRANSCRIPT:
MITCHELL: Have you ever had discussions with anyone, beside your attorneys, on how to take a polygraph?
>FORD: Never.
MITCHELL: And I don’t just mean countermeasures, but I mean just any sort of tips, or anything like that.
>FORD: No. I was scared of the test itself, but was comfortable that I could tell the information, and the test would reveal whatever it was going to reveal. I didn’t expect it to be as long as it was going to be, so it was a little bit stressful.
MITCHELL: Had — have you ever given tips or advice to somebody who was looking to take a polygraph test?
>FORD: Never.

pt 1/2

Attached: mclean.jpg (640x360, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Jow
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/10/03/christine-blasey-ford-changing-memories-not-credible-kavanaugh-column/1497661002/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-resolution/610
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1710649
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

McLean is the one that we know ***FROM FORD’S TESTIMONY*** that Ford was visiting in in Rehoboth Beach, DE (where McLean lives), on 26th July 2018. That is the very same time Ford wrote her letter to Feinstein (dated as July 30).

TRANSCRIPT:
MITCHELL: The second is the letter that you wrote to Senator Feinstein, dated the — July 30th of this year.
MITCHELL: Did you write the letter yourself?
FORD: I did.
MITCHELL: And I — since it’s dated July 30th, did you write it on that date?
FORD: I believe so. I — it sounds right. I was in Rehoboth, Delaware, at the time. I could look into my calendar and try to figure that out. It seemed…
MITCHELL: Was it written on or about that date?
>FORD: Yes, yes. I traveled, I think, the 26th of July to Rehoboth, Delaware. So that makes sense, because I wrote it from there.

Ford has very likely committed a felony. McLean coached and helped Ford construct this false narrative.

Important to note - McLean's denial of Ford's BF allegations have ***NOT*** been made under oath or sworn to in any way. Her words mean nothing.

Will McLean yield further ties…? Will Ford give them up if squeezed…?

We’ll see.

pt2/2

Attached: Rehoboth.jpg (640x542, 51K)

this letter?

Attached: Dr Ford's friend.jpg (750x750, 93K)

Attached: Dr Ford the polygraph expert.jpg (757x99, 17K)

yup

Bump

Attached: 1531721153594.jpg (960x740, 133K)

BUMP

Did they ever discover who the BEACH FRIENDS were?

Mclean is beach friend lives on beach and somehow beach was in her name maybe married or maiden if im not mistaken

A few operatives from Soros and Tel Aviv

Are they really gonna charge her with perjury though? Do they have the guts

I'd guess McLean was one, if not THE one. Considering she was FBI she would have unique knowledge of the process, how to construct a story, etc.

That makes her testimony misleading. Consider McLean was/is a lawyer as well.

MITCHELL: Why did you contact the Washington Post, then, on July 6th?

FORD: So, I was panicking because I knew the timeline was short for the decision and people were giving me advice on the beach. People who don’t know about the processes, but they were giving me advice.

And many people told me, “You need to hire a lawyer,” and I didn’t do that. I didn’t understand why I would need a lawyer. Somebody said, “Call the New York Times, call the Washington Post, put in an anonymous tip, go to your congressperson.”

And when I weighed those options, I felt like the best option was to try to do the civic route which is to go to my congressperson, who happens to be Anna Eshoo. So I called her office and I also put in the anonymous tip to The Washington Post. And neither — unfortunately, neither got back to me in — before the selection of the nominee.

Link to last nights thread lots of gold

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Farchive.is%2FnS2V7

Mcleans house is on a beach very close to walgreens

couldn't you post this in one of the other Kavanaugh threads?

Amy schumer is going to jail

Why do you say that on any thread you post on while also saying he is guilty and wont be nominated? Ive been watching you all day shill. Filter his id

Bump

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Farchive.is%2FnS2V7

Attached: beach friends.jpg (1023x768, 153K)

Redemption arc for USAtoday.

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/10/03/christine-blasey-ford-changing-memories-not-credible-kavanaugh-column/1497661002/

Bump. Is today the day of an actual happening?

The hill and washington post going against the narrative?! Wtf does this have to do with the head fbi lawyer defecting and spilling dirt on the dnc colluding with the fbi to get the fisa warrant and the press being involved story or maybe the announcement happening at 9am with the department of justice?

Not really a redemption arc, i was more teasing.... it was an opinion piece.

This was after the total smear piece USAToday published about Kavanaugh shouldn't be able to coach his daughter's teams because he's supposedly a rrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaappppppppiiiiiiiiissssssttttttt.

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fhilltv%2Frising%2F409817-russia-collusion-bombshell-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-on-dossier-before

Wow! MCClean looks like a turbo bitch

Yeah I'm VERY keen to hear this... maybe Baker is just trying to save his own skin at this point and gave them something good.

I hope the momentum holds and we win the midterms, otherwise all this is gone if fucking Pelosi takes over.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-resolution/610

Remember that McLean is a never-Trumper FBI who quit in a tantrum after Trump's election. I wonder if she's a friend of Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, et al.

Also, Rehoboth Beach really rings some weird bell for me. Didn't some associate of James Alefantis live there? It's a small town.

Interesting.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1710649

>people were giving me advice on the beach
Didn’t Mitchell specifically ask if she discussed this matter with anyone else besides her lawyers? What was Ford’s response?

Beach friends don't count......duuuuuh

The polygraph? No she denied that outright (my first post has transcript).

The incident in general? I seem to recall there was something where she said she talked to NO one else before hand, though in her testimony she now says the infamous "beach friends" bit who told her to contact officials... After she shopped it around to the WAPO three times before they finally bit.

MITCHELL: Why did you contact the Washington Post, then, on July 6th?

FORD: So, I was panicking because I knew the timeline was short for the decision and people were giving me advice on the beach. People who don’t know about the processes, but they were giving me advice.

And many people told me, “You need to hire a lawyer,” and I didn’t do that. I didn’t understand why I would need a lawyer. Somebody said, “Call the New York Times, call the Washington Post, put in an anonymous tip, go to your congressperson.”

MITCHELL: OK. On July 10th, you texted The Washington Post again, which was really the third time, is that right? Second date, third time.

FORD: Let’s see.

(UNKNOWN): (OFF-MIKE) One moment.

FORD: Correct.

MITCHELL: And you texted — been advised to contact senators or New York Times, haven’t heard back from Washington Post. Who…

FORD: Yes.

MITCHELL: … advised you to contact senators or The New York Times?

FORD: Beach friends…

MITCHELL: OK.

FORD: … coming up with ideas of how I could try to get to people because people weren’t responding to me very quickly. So very quickly, they responded to that text for what — unknown reason that once I sent that encrypted text, they responded very quickly.

But of course this is total bullshit...
>People who don’t know about the processes

Because McLean CERTAINLY knew about the process, being an ex-FBI agent and lawyer.

Attached: glasses.jpg (768x555, 176K)

So she lied about the polygraph and lied about not talking to anyone else, when she had told media and glowniggers on the beach. That’s at least two counts of perjury, right?

>voat.co/v/pizzagate/1710649
Yes, that's it. That's what I remembered. Not Alefantis perhaps but David Brock, had a home in Rehoboth Beach, and the town has some creepy connections with DC pedos.

Sheila Jackson Lee, the Dem rep from Houston TX, one of whose staff members doxxed Republican politicians and just got arrested for it, wears pic related pedo symbol ring.

Attached: sheila jackson lee boylover ring question.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

Yes... *if* Ford's ex BF statements are provable that's a clear violation of actual honest to goodness perjury 18USC§1621.

Sticking the rest as perjury would be hard. However 18USC§1001 covers false or misleading (including even deliberately evasive) statements made to a federal agent or investigative body. That could certainly cover the statements made about the second door, flying, and not telling others potentially.

And tack contempt of congress on that for good measure.

The real question is -- is it politically expedient to prosecute her? Probably not unless her DIRECT perjury in regards to the polygraph stuff is proven.

Right, Ford herself isn't important and a perjury conviction is hard. But the threat of it could be used to get her to testify against Feinstein and the other co-conspirators. She could be an important part of exposing this as another Deep State plot involving corrupt elements of the FBI. If she goes free and claims to have been manipulated by them afterwards, who cares.

Sounds like she might have to be extradited first, though.

No, no they don't.

> I'm honestly a little surprised you had to ask.

Attached: TommyLeeJonesImpliedFacepalm.jpg (240x240, 22K)

Make a movie goddamn it . This is more complex than any court movie i have seen

Amy Schumer is going to jail.
Sweatdick may also be revealed to be Angelina Jolie.

Attached: check_them_like_its_1983.jpg (491x656, 277K)

You really think the cuck-run FBI/Intelligence agencies, democrats, republicans, whoever would charge Ford with a crime after 2 solid weeks of relentless lionizing of her by the MSM?

Attached: 1538552525752.jpg (960x960, 72K)