IS CARL BENJAMIN BLACK, Jow Forums?

IS CARL BENJAMIN BLACK, Jow Forums?

Attached: g3zrcr6ojktz.jpg (349x349, 24K)

No, but he's a nigger

fpbp

He got blacked.

I don't know, Richard. I just don't know.

Just wait until the (((British media))) starts reporting on his edgy streams.
Glad I could help.

Quadroon, but all fagot.

His CV shows that his grades were well below national average so he technically could be.

I don't believe for a second he was truthful about being part black. He absolutely lied about it as a way to 'enable' his use of certain language in front of people with '''better''' sensibilities than us.

He will never do a 23 and me, or similar.

looks like a turk to me

I don’t think so, Tim

He's a welsh man who desperately wanted to climb the progressive stack because his fellow leftists wouldn't acknowledge his arguments.

He’s a Jew and a Zionist.

Holy shit, rare flag

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yours is rarer to be honest.

Attached: 1538622031946.jpg (482x522, 61K)

whats going on in that pic

Fpbp

this. why do you think he hasn't done the dna shit that all altright youtuber faggots do?

Not even. He lied about that to get around being called a racist by sjws. He showed his parents in a video once and neither of them are black at all, let alone half black. He then tried walking it back saying his grandfather was "really dark". Then he claimed he was Italian and that Italians aren't white, expecting us to believe that he, Mr. Classical Liberal Sargon, is a Nordisist. The only thing brown about him is the shit pouring out of his mouth.

Attached: image.jpg (1350x1800, 494K)

I can't say for sure if he's black, but he's definitely whiter than 80% of Jow Forums

It's a screenshot from War on the Planet of the Apes.

Attached: 1527061819836.webm (640x352, 2.78M)

black name, white nigga

I came here to say this.

Hes better than most amerimutts

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 79K)